Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2723178 05/01/13 08:21 AM
P
Power77 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I am married for 3 years we have 2 babies. I am not so confident person and now with the new life with the children and all, as well as the economic situation i lost my hope faith ..i have become so stressed that every morning i get sick and upset stomach..i am so afraid about the future. i dont know whats wrong with me..am i deprrssed? Very low self esteem..no energy..no hope..many more. My husband is more practical i quess and he doesnt seem to feel me understand me..he expects me to be always happy toto smile and help him with his part time job. But i am trying to find the strenth and motivation to do all for my children and him and i dont have at the moment anything more. Evrry time he talks to me i feel so worthless..and i am making small steps to feel better and be least a good other and housewife.. So tired..ful time jobb

B
B
Originally Posted by worthless77
I am married for 3 years we have 2 babies. I am not so confident person and now with the new life with the children and all, as well as the economic situation i lost my hope faith ..i have become so stressed that every morning i get sick and upset stomach..i am so afraid about the future. i dont know whats wrong with me..am i deprrssed? Very low self esteem..no energy..no hope..many more. My husband is more practical i quess and he doesnt seem to feel me understand me..he expects me to be always happy toto smile and help him with his part time job. But i am trying to find the strenth and motivation to do all for my children and him and i dont have at the moment anything more. Evrry time he talks to me i feel so worthless..and i am making small steps to feel better and be least a good other and housewife.. So tired..ful time jobb
Welcome to MB.

How old are you and your DH?

How old are your babies?

You are not worthless, my dear.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

T
T
You are not alone. God loves you and He has given you everything you need, but you can only give what you have to give. If you are running on empty, then you're weakening more each day. You must take time to fill your tank, even if it means locking yourself in the bathroom and reading one chapter in Proverbs. Or listen to some uplifting preaching whenever you are in the car. Even a 5 minute ride can give you a little boost. It really can make a difference in your outlook. There is nothing wrong with you. You are more than enough. Those voices in your head that tell you can't do it, that say you don't have what it takes, that say you won't make it one more day, they are lies and they are not your friend. And your husband may never know what it is you do and the pressure of being in your shoes, but it matters most what God says about you. You are precious and worth more than rubies. When you aren't sure if you have any more to give, when you wonder how to make it through another day, you find out what God says about you and you believe that and only that.
**edit**

Last edited by Fireproof; 05/02/13 10:38 PM. Reason: TOS please don't post links to other sites

Romans 5:5
Amplified Bible (AMP)
5 Such hope never disappoints or deludes or shames us, for God’s love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to us.
B
B
Originally Posted by thehappywife
You are not alone. God loves you and He has given you everything you need, but you can only give what you have to give. If you are running on empty, then you're weakening more each day. You must take time to fill your tank, even if it means locking yourself in the bathroom and reading one chapter in Proverbs. Or listen to some uplifting preaching whenever you are in the car. Even a 5 minute ride can give you a little boost. It really can make a difference in your outlook. There is nothing wrong with you. You are more than enough. Those voices in your head that tell you can't do it, that say you don't have what it takes, that say you won't make it one more day, they are lies and they are not your friend. And your husband may never know what it is you do and the pressure of being in your shoes, but it matters most what God says about you. You are precious and worth more than rubies. When you aren't sure if you have any more to give, when you wonder how to make it through another day, you find out what God says about you and you believe that and only that.
thehappywife,

Have you read Dr. Harley's Basic Concepts?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

T
T
Brainhurts, yes I have.

Amplified Bible (AMP)
5 Such hope never disappoints or deludes or shames us, for God’s love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to us.
P
P
Brainhurts, yes I have.

We'd like to get to know you a little better. Would you mind starting your own thread and telling us your story?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

B
B
Brainhurts, yes I have.
Fantastic.

So you understand that we post Marriage Builders, Dr. Harley's Basic Concepts?

You've read this? TOS

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

T
T
Sure, I am new to forums in general. How do I start a thread and should it go under general, etc?

Amplified Bible (AMP)
B
B
Sure, I am new to forums in general. How do I start a thread and should it go under general, etc?
If you go to what forum you want MB101 is for general, then hit NEW TOPIC at the top of each forum.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

T
T
I did read the TOS, but I may have misunderstood. Every post must fall under one of the Basic Concepts?

Amplified Bible (AMP)
B
B
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
If you go to what forum you want MB101 is for general, then hit NEW TOPIC at the top of each forum.
Did you see this?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
I did read the TOS, but I may have misunderstood. Every post must fall under one of the Basic Concepts?
We try not to post personal opinions. We post Dr. Harley's material and try and help guide posters with Dr. Harley's MB program.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

P
P
Here's a thread for you, HappyWife:
TheHappyWife's Thread

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

T
T
Thank you Prisca. Was my reply too opinion filled? I didn't mean it to be, as much as I thought I could encourage the poster, and it seemed that she hadn't much response so far. I saw that her post had been viewed over a hundred times but didn't see much in the way of encouragement. I apologize if I jumped the gun.

Amplified Bible (AMP)
M
M
Thank you Prisca. Was my reply too opinion filled? I didn't mean it to be, as much as I thought I could encourage the poster, and it seemed that she hadn't much response so far. I saw that her post had been viewed over a hundred times but didn't see much in the way of encouragement. I apologize if I jumped the gun.

The poster did receive a response from a board member but she has not replied yet. Once she answers Brainhurts questions and responds to the post, she will get some responses. But she has not responded to BH yet.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
W

I wish you would change your display name... You are not worthless, you are VERY valuable... Maybe change it to Valuable77?

Me - BH 49 years old
Her - WW 43 years old
Married 20 years
D Day Jan 7, 2013
3 kids - DS19, DS17, DS12
P
Power77 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi! We are both 35..he is just 6 months older. Our babies are 3 and 1,5 years. He sometimes so much controlling that it causes more pressure and stress to me. Its not that i dont care about our babies and our future but the present it can be so overhelming..i get stuck. I want to break free from the bad mood low self esteem no motivation no energy and strength trap. I want to feel happy everyday to appreciate every day and our life to be strong to take care my family and me. Not to be tired and angry stressed and stomach sick all day.

P
Power77 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Ok maybe cloudy77!!

P
Power77 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Yes i need to change many things. First from inside. I started to read little, go for walk with the children, but with this depressed mood sometimes i cant do very much. . I feel lost stuck..

B
B
Yes i need to change many things. First from inside. I started to read little, go for walk with the children, but with this depressed mood sometimes i cant do very much. . I feel lost stuck..
Have you been to your doctor for ADs?

What things do you need to change?

*Like* your new name!! smile

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation