Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 59 of 85 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 84 85
N
N
Pep, it's striking that you bring up intuition, because where you hear "abuse", I've been getting a little voice that's been telling me, in this case, "drug usage" for weeks now.

TD, keep an eye out for any/all indicators of changes in behavior/appearance/actions. Even increased tobacco usage would be significant.

P
P
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed
Pep, it's striking that you bring up intuition, because where you hear "abuse", I've been getting a little voice that's been telling me, in this case, "drug usage" for weeks now.

TD, keep an eye out for any/all indicators of changes in behavior/appearance/actions. Even increased tobacco usage would be significant.

That popped up too. Which is why I asked about weight loss.

Something is very wrong.
What? Just guessing.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
When I see her next I will bring up those issues. I'm sure its true, my gut says this guy is abusing her and she is accepting it because she feels she deserves it. POSOM has a history of getting girls hooked on drugs in order to control them. She has lost weight and doesn't look as good as she once did IMO. Like a midget at a urinal I will stay on my toes.

P
P
Might he be her pimp?

K
K
TD, write letters to SS EVERYDAY. Make him feel wanted.

Me: 34 BH
Her: 31 FWW
DD (6)
DS (3)
D-day 2/2/13

K
K
I remember one of my worst birthdays as a kid was one when my dad went fishing and was gone until evening. Everyone else was there, but the feeling that I wasn't important enough to my dad for him to be there broke my heart. Write SS letters everyday, just a quick note as you are getting ready for bed. I guarantee they will be like gold to your SS, especially since ww isn't showing interest in him.

DD (6)
DS (3)
D-day 2/2/13

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Plenty of phone call small talks with WW. She doesn't like living in FL or PR. she is in town staying with a co worker and doesn't like that either. She supposed to come over Sunday and stay the night. Haven't asked her about abuse yet I think I will on Sunday. She claims she wants to see DS but we are watching a movie that isn't appropriate for him. Not expecting much.

P
P
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Haven't asked her about abuse yet I think I will on Sunday.

You can re-frame things. Like .....

"Does OM ever frighten you?"
"I sense things are going badly for you. What or who is hurting you?"

Whatever her response, stay frosty. (cool dude)

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I plan on running on running five miles beforehand so I'm too tired to get upset.

P
P
I plan on running on running five miles beforehand so I'm too tired to get upset.

I like your style, TD.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks pep. Just intercepted information from WW from POSOM. Apparently God is on her side from her POV. God wants her to ruin our family I know its fogbabble but the idiotic statement hurts nonetheless. Then she tells POSOM friend on social media to have POSOM call her. WTF why do you need to have POSOM friend to tell him to call you. Just sad, so sad and then she has a picture in our car that she drove to FL in with a carseat in it for POSOM daughter. What about your kids, silly WW. Kind of upset right now going to read and calm down. Shouldn't be mad I knew this type of thing is happening just hurts when you actually see it rather than visualize.

K
K
How is SS?

DD (6)
DS (3)
D-day 2/2/13

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Haven't heard from him. I talked to him on Friday he's hurting and your idea about the letters is spot on. I will start that Monday. Out of town at the moment.

B
B
Thanks pep. Just intercepted information from WW from POSOM. Apparently God is on her side from her POV. God wants her to ruin our family I know its fogbabble but the idiotic statement hurts nonetheless. Then she tells POSOM friend on social media to have POSOM call her. WTF why do you need to have POSOM friend to tell him to call you. Just sad, so sad and then she has a picture in our car that she drove to FL in with a carseat in it for POSOM daughter. What about your kids, silly WW. Kind of upset right now going to read and calm down. Shouldn't be mad I knew this type of thing is happening just hurts when you actually see it rather than visualize.
Dang wayturds!!!

That's the unfortunate of watching a foggy wayward, they will do stupid stuff.

I love sending the DSS daily letters. He will love that.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

K
K
Is MIL going to let him have letters do you think?

DD (6)
DS (3)
D-day 2/2/13

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yes I do because she is seeing the situation for what it is. Not for what she was led to believe. I think its too late for that but I'm not psychic and I don't know what the future holds.

K
K
It may be a good idea to let her know that you will be sending them and that they are just to encourage SS and let him know what is going on in your lives. Otherwise she may get concerned as the letters start pouring in.

DD (6)
DS (3)
D-day 2/2/13

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Tonite WW supposed to watch a movie with me at the house. She claims its so she can see DS but the movie we are going to watch is not a good one for DS to see. Using this as a LB$ opportunity, only ran 2 miles because I'm getting sick. Wish me luck everyone.

J
J
Hope it goes well, TD.

B
B
Tonite WW supposed to watch a movie with me at the house. She claims its so she can see DS but the movie we are going to watch is not a good one for DS to see. Using this as a LB$ opportunity, only ran 2 miles because I'm getting sick. Wish me luck everyone.
How did it go?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 59 of 85 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 494 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation