Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20
P
P
Great smile

Are you going to invest in the biometer?

When my husband Markos first bought his, it was a very VISIBLE sign to me that he was not only willing, but also actively working on eliminating his anger all together. He carried it around with him everywhere for awhile.

This is an action that can speak louder than words.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

Prisca #2724996 05/06/13 05:59 PM
C
OP Offline
C
At this point I dont think she cares. But for me its a great way to practice on how to control myself in areas outside of my marriage.

Married for 3 years
And going through a seperation.
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
I just went to court and things look hopeful on my side I want to thank you guys and hope everything goes good for the bs's like me and even though things look like a big hole this forum does give you a shovel to dig your self out. The choice is yours to use it or not but I think I am going to use the tool to help myself.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Originally Posted by Chitenator
I just went to court and things look hopeful on my side I want to thank you guys and hope everything goes good for the bs's like me and even though things look like a big hole this forum does give you a shovel to dig your self out. The choice is yours to use it or not but I think I am going to use the tool to help myself.
hurray

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
Not much to update on my marriage other then I paid my half of car insurance like I said I would even though I think I paid a little more. I check tomorrow if she owes I might have to pay the rest. And other news I did help talk a friend / coworker out of a affair so I feel warm and fuzzy about that.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Not much to update on my marriage other then I paid my half of car insurance like I said I would even though I think I paid a little more. I check tomorrow if she owes I might have to pay the rest. And other news I did help talk a friend / coworker out of a affair so I feel warm and fuzzy about that.
What you mean you talked them out of it? Do they still talk or see the other person? What Have they done to change all avenues that allowed the affair to almost happen?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
Just basically told him that for a selfish act he would hurt his kids. And he told me he texted her that he wanted to work things out with his wife
I told him to check this site out.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Just basically told him that for a selfish act he would hurt his kids. And he told me he texted her that he wanted to work things out with his wife
I told him to check this site out.
Good job. I hope they get help.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
Me too im just glad that trying to do the right thing is still around.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
J
J
If your friend is about to have an affair you should tell his wife.
He may have texted the ow that he wants to work on his marriage but ow doesn't care and they will keep texting and maintain contact "as friends".

He's probably in the fog and his wife needs to know

C
OP Offline
C
Thank you for your advice. From a friends perspective what would the fog babble sound like?

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Thank you for your advice. From a friends perspective what would the fog babble sound like?
Wayward Fog is all the same.

Do you know who this OW is? Coworker?Facebook?

Ask your friend "are you going to let your BW know about this OW so you can work on your marriage?"

If/when he says anything other than "I already did". Then you know he's in the fog.

The BW needs to be told.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
Yeah he said he already did. And the only thing he talks about is his dates with his wife. Thats why I asked I dont know anything about the ow other then he called her mohawk chick. I also know he told his wife that he smoked and she did not know about that. Now he doesnt wear latex gloves to smoke.

Last edited by Chitenator; 05/10/13 12:20 PM.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
Well I have been reading love busters book and thank good I am willing to read. I hate reading books but I love to read forums and anything informational. But thank you guys. I am on the angry out burst chapter.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
I was finding this thread for another poster and thought of you also.

jah's Thread

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

I
I
I also know he told his wife that he smoked and she did not know about that. Now he doesnt wear latex gloves to smoke.

Unless she's a smoker herself she knew and wearing gloves to conceal his smoking just shows he's out of touch with reality.

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
C
OP Offline
C
Well I just think that cool for him to tell the truth but right now I have to help myself first before I can help others.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
If that makes any sense I told him to check this sight out and told him about thethe concepts but I am in no condition to try and save someone elses marriage if mine is in danger.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks for the link brain hurts but funny thing is i was already reading that thread. I just talked to sd and I am worried about her. I am glad I will take her bowling tomorrow but still. Her grades have fallen badly and she tells me her mother is not paying attention to her and would rather be with om. I really think depression has hit her and I pray to god that she has not started to cut herself again. Go figure I am athiest.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Thanks for the link brain hurts but funny thing is i was already reading that thread. I just talked to sd and I am worried about her. I am glad I will take her bowling tomorrow but still. Her grades have fallen badly and she tells me her mother is not paying attention to her and would rather be with om. I really think depression has hit her and I pray to god that she has not started to cut herself again. Go figure I am athiest.
Poor SDD.

Can you do things with her, since her mom won't? Or with your sister and/or mother?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation