Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 62 of 85 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 84 85
K
K
how is abandoned SS?

Me: 34 BH
Her: 31 FWW
DD (6)
DS (3)
D-day 2/2/13

B
B
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
I know Dr. Harley said to Plan A

Originally Posted by BrainHurts

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

D
DBD Offline
D
TQ, I hurt for you. You are a trooper. Had no idea plan A worked like this or this long either.

Me: BH 42
Her: WW 41
Married 23 years
D-Day March 2, 2013
E-Day April 8, 2013
5 Kids ages 16-22, 3 boys & 2 girls
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
DBD aint that the truth. Klove, I sent a total of 5 letters to SS and have yet to receive a response. Today I am sending him some books (he loves to read because I read alot). I am sure the MIL is giving it to him. My WW mentioned something of him moving to live with her. Poor kid doesn't deserve to be in that immoral rathole with her. Once again I hope the MB adage of "don't trust anything that comes out of a waywards mouth" holds true in this instance. Markos thanks for the prayers.

B
B
DBD aint that the truth. Klove, I sent a total of 5 letters to SS and have yet to receive a response. Today I am sending him some books (he loves to read because I read alot). I am sure the MIL is giving it to him. My WW mentioned something of him moving to live with her. Poor kid doesn't deserve to be in that immoral rathole with her. Once again I hope the MB adage of "don't trust anything that comes out of a waywards mouth" holds true in this instance. Markos thanks for the prayers.
So happy you're remembering DSS in all of this. He is going to remember all of this.

He will love the books.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

P
P
And I shall sorry for the confusion everyone.

I was not confused. Just concerned for you.

Every TAKER has his/her day.
Do extreme self care to keep your TAKER occupied & quiet.

K
K
nice job with SS, I think your letters to him will mean alot. Wil MIL let you talk to him on the phone too? If so a nightly phone call would mean alot too.

Me: 34 BH
Her: 31 FWW
DD (6)
DS (3)
D-day 2/2/13

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I tried but they do not answer or it goes straight to voicemail.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well had an eventful weekend with DS. We went to see the new Marvel comics movie and on Mother's Day made a card to send to WW. Will send it tomorrow because I want DS with me so he can learn about mail and such. We also went to the local zoo. He was scared of the snakes lol! WW sent me an email on Mother's Day ordering me to teach DS about the day. Sad, we called her and DS spoke with her for 3 minutes. She told him that she was getting her nails done and that was her Mother's Day present.

I was on the phone briefly and wished her a Happy Mother's Day, even though she didn't deserve it. I guess POSOM gave her that as a gift because she such a wonderful mother (sarcasm). Sent some more letters to SS and have yet to see a reply the books get there tomorrow. All in all doing well and taking care of DS. Speaking of which I need to fold some friggin' laundry (bleh).

P
P
Hope you didn't actually tell her she didn't deserve it laugh

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
No I didn't tell her took everything I had not to tho.

N
N
Sad, we called her and DS spoke with her for 3 minutes. She told him that she was getting her nails done and that was her Mother's Day present. I was on the phone briefly and wished her a Happy Mother's Day, even though she didn't deserve it. I guess POSOM gave her that as a gift because she such a wonderful mother (sarcasm). crazy

I got it, pal - you are on record for staying in Plan A.

EXACTLY how do these sentiments express "No Expectations!" ?

I hope someday DS comes to see what you put yourself through for the barest chance of pulling WW back from her self-directed disaster.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
As do I NG. It's not easy going against my nature but the good doctor has said Plan A. Honestly, I don't expect her to snap out of this affair.

N
N
...the good doctor has said Plan A.

Yup, and given that fact, I would urge you to improve yours!

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'm trying to. What are your suggestions?

J
J
***EDIT***

There is to be no further reference in this forum to non Harley materials that have been removed.

Last edited by Ariel; 05/14/13 06:31 AM.
N
N
What are your suggestions?

Dude, my "suggestions" have nothing to do with Plan A. My "assessments" are to the effect that your situation (WW away, rutting with skeezy OM), is incredibly awkward, and your Plan A is tragically poor. (EDIT)

My only offering would be for you to mentally isolate your efforts from her responses, giving you a bulwark to maintain the vital "No Expectations" outlook. This will, as well, lessen your pain, if you can accept that Plan A is almost guaranteed to fail. Think of your Plan A as paying Federal Income Tax - nothing good will come of it; you just have to comply!

Specific initiatives to foster your Plan A, however, I will have to leave to those posters still actively recommending the tactic.

Last edited by MBeliever; 05/14/13 09:15 AM. Reason: Please do not bypass profanity filters
M
M
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed
Think of your Plan A as paying Federal Income Tax - nothing good will come of it; you just have to comply!
I dunno; someday, you might get a refund.

me-65
wife-61
married for 40 years
DS - 38, autistic, lives at home
DD - 37, married and on her own
DS - 32, still living with us
N
N
...you might get a refund.

crazy Only in America have we become so mentally neutered that when we OVERPAY for something, and get the difference back (without interest), do we consider this largess from the dictatorship.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I think I see your point NG. I forgot who said but I should apply more stick to my Plan A. I understand only certain people have the patience for Plan A. IMO I think I'm doing well.

Page 62 of 85 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (sergio45), 491 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation