Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21
J
J
Rocky,

Sorry that you have left and given up, I was hoping you meant what you spoke about doing whatever it took to keep your family together.......
You run when the work gets hard and sooner or later you will run out of places to run to............
I guess some people just can't see past themselves.........I think you will learn over time that this life you ran to isn't a good one and that you will be stuck with a man that you don't have real feelings for........then what it will be to late for your family..............
Some people just can't change.........
good luck

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
R
RMX Offline
R

Rocky,

I could understand you leaving because of the AO... but it was just a excuse to break NC with the OM...

Your making the wrong decisions!!! Why Why Why??

My FWW and I recovered but only because she didn't do what you are doing right now!!!

FBH 34 me,FWW 34,
DS 14, OC-D 12 (given up for adoption), DS-8, DD-5
D-Day#1 10-12-1998
D-Day#2 2-10-2008
Recovered!
RMX #2550090 10/05/11 04:10 PM
E
E
Rocky,

God sees everything we do. He sees you doing what you're doing now, living with the posom EXPOSING YOUR CHILD to this immorality.

You can run, but you can never hide from Him. Or the law, should they come looking.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
N
N
Hi everyone, this is Strike2 (New path). I wanted to give an update and yes I know this is my WW�s thread. Tomorrow will be 1 year that my WW took the kids and ran back to OM. Now this is just an assumption but either OM didn�t want her back or something else because she ended up with OM2.

Some back story, I caught her indiscretion in mid-December of 2010. I heard everything from the wayward script. I had every emotion you can think of, that is why when the vets tell you not to decide in haste please listen. I told her if she wanted a D then I was taking the kids and leaving. She agreed for me to take the kids and I left January 10, 2011. I think 3 or 4 days later she filed for D.

Come February, she is playing the typical fence sitter. She couldn�t decide if it was me or OM. I didn�t find MB until end of March so I did what I could. I somewhat did a plan A without the knowledge I hold now. I would do great plan A the blow it because I expected her to �get it� and I would AO all over. Unbeknownst to me is that my WW had 2 other A�s prior to the one I caught. She has never owned up to them. This information was brought to me by my MIL. I was thankful that she told me but also disappointed that she held onto this information for 2 years without a word to me.

March, she came to visit the boys and take her son (my step son who I helped raised since he just turned 2) back with her. I told her it was wrong for her to take SS back to the house that we had as a family to an OM living there. She did anyways. Talk about confusion for SS. I was not able to talk to SS until July when she wanted to R.

April I start plan B, I still have DS, court stuff starts happening. We finally agree for a visitation for DS for her and we exchange DS end of June. She was to have DS until August 19. 2 or 3 days later she asks if I want a D. I told her I�m not sure. I need to see action before I decide anything and not words. Now OM is still living with her as she is trying to see where I stand. I agree to try and R she kicks OM out after a few days of us communicating again. Oh, that lasted about 2 weeks. We are 900 mile apart so I should have expected it but I thought she was stronger than that. So after the 2 weeks of us �trying� she went back to OM and cut me off.

Well 2 weeks later she wants to come home. I tell her it�s too late. She is trying hard; I concede again she comes home with the boys. I was excited but also very gun shy. She cancelled the D. A few days after she got home I found Facebook crap all over again and I told her I was done, the lying and SSL never seemed to end. We get past that block and things seemed to be going good. Now of course I am having a hard time with all of this and she is trying. That lasted a month and a half and she just basically shut down. My resentment started right back up because we are dealing with the same issues on top of the A�s . We had the tools to have a great marriage now but she was not on board. A week before she left all kinds of crazy justifications came out of her mouth. She could no longer use the ones before as I have corrected all that she complained about before.

So that was the back story, now October 1st 2011, I leave to go to work 60 miles away, the boys are up I hug them and tell them I will see them later. She is still in bed. We text a few time and have a discussion that I am still have a hard time because I fell she has given up on us she tells me that she is trying. She texts me at 8 and says she is taking the boys to the BK playhouse. I talk to my mother about mid-morning and said she won�t be there when I get home. I just knew it, I could see it.

I get home about 2 and open the garage, hmmm, no van. Well maybe she went shopping. I walk into the house and notice all the shoes are gone. Walk into DS�s room all his clothes are gone. Walk into SS�s room, the same. Check her closet and all is gone but the wedding dress, go figure. I try calling she won�t answer. I check phone records and see she has been calling OM. A week goes by and no contact with her or the boys. I fill for D. We send her the D papers but all the address I had said she doesn�t live there. I have 2 choices, hire a PI or find her myself. I chose the latter. I get the court papers and drove up there. I search everywhere I can think and can�t find her. Her family won�t tell me anything. After 4 hours of searching I was going to get something to eat and visit some friends. I am in a left turn lane and guess who pulls up next to me, yep WW! I call the police and get her served and get my DS back the next day. This is now November 4th.

We are still in D, in a week it will be a year ago I filed. I still have DS. I have not been able to talk to SS in a year now. All he knows is that �daddy� went to work and haven�t talked or seen him since.

I do know she moved in with OM2 within a month of her being �home� other than that I do not know anything about her. I like it that way.

For all of you dealing with this turmoil, whether your M survives or doesn�t there is life on the other side. Either you will have a full �filling marriage or you will be an excellent partner for your next spouse with all you have learned from MB.

My life is doing very well and DS is doing great. Sometimes I look back and ask myself why? At the time I still loved her but when she stole the kids, that was it for me. I really don�t think her fantasy has come to be all she thought. So WW has lost her husband, our son, her son lost the only father he knows, the brothers are separated, we lost the house, she lost her career. All for what?????

p.s. the reason I posted on here was I have seen a bunch of lurkers reading it and thought I would offer an update.

Aka S2

I know what's next. I filed for D. Original betrayal and two FR's in one year. I'm done.

A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.

B
B
Thanks S2 for the update and sorry you lived like that for too long.

What advice can you give? Do you wish you would've continued with Plan D and then went into a dark Plan B?

We have a few BH that are afraid of following the plans. What can you tell them?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

N
N
Hey S2

Good to see you!

Unbeknownst to me is that my WW had 2 other A�s prior to the one I caught. She has never owned up to them. This information was brought to me by my MIL. I was thankful that she told me but also disappointed that she held onto this information for 2 years without a word to me.

This brings more clarity to the situation you 2 were in at the end of posting. Seriel cheater? Tough to break.

Looked for your original thread in the past. Couldn't find anything. Did you kill it?

We are still in D, in a week it will be a year ago I filed. I still have DS. I have not been able to talk to SS in a year now. All he knows is that �daddy� went to work and haven�t talked or seen him since.

I do know she moved in with OM2 within a month of her being �home� other than that I do not know anything about her. I like it that way.

For all of you dealing with this turmoil, whether your M survives or doesn�t there is life on the other side. Either you will have a full �filling marriage or you will be an excellent partner for your next spouse with all you have learned from MB.

My life is doing very well and DS is doing great. Sometimes I look back and ask myself why? At the time I still loved her but when she stole the kids, that was it for me. I really don�t think her fantasy has come to be all she thought. So WW has lost her husband, our son, her son lost the only father he knows, the brothers are separated, we lost the house, she lost her career. All for what?????

Being you still have DS does it look good for full custody for you?

Usually as a rule the A partner is a step down from the spouse. Part of the spiral downward they enter into when they cross over to the Great Land of Affairville. When the fanatasy needs a shot she will probably find the "Fix" for it and it won't be from the prize she is living with.

S2
Could you take a look at DSC's thread? Its called Wifes EA. His WW just stole a SS and child. Maybe you could give him some support or pointers?

Hang around. We can always used extra hands here.

nESRE

Last edited by nesre; 09/30/12 10:01 PM. Reason: t/o
nesre #2670212 09/30/12 11:00 PM
N
N
Originally Posted by nesre
Hey S2

Good to see you! Thanks nesre. I appreicate you and the others that tried to help us.

Unbeknownst to me is that my WW had 2 other A�s prior to the one I caught. She has never owned up to them. This information was brought to me by my MIL. I was thankful that she told me but also disappointed that she held onto this information for 2 years without a word to me.

This brings more clarity to the situation you 2 were in at the end of posting. Seriel cheater? Tough to break. I think that is the case.

Looked for your original thread in the past. Couldn't find anything. Did you kill it? Yes

Being you still have DS does it look good for full custody for you? I don't want to get into details since it is still on going. Most likely yes but she will have some visitation.

Usually as a rule the A partner is a step down from the spouse. Part of the spiral downward they enter into when they cross over to the Great Land of Affairville. When the fanatasy needs a shot she will probably find the "Fix" for it and it won't be from the prize she is living with. What a scary thought.

S2
Could you take a look at DSC's thread? Its called Wifes EA. His WW just stole a SS and child. Maybe you could give him some support or pointers? I shot him a post if he has any questions to ask me since I have BTDT.

Hang around. We can always used extra hands here.

nESRE

Aka S2

I know what's next. I filed for D. Original betrayal and two FR's in one year. I'm done.

A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.

N
N
S2

Saw your post to DSC-Thanks!

Let us know when the legalities are done.

Praying you get legal and physical custody of your son. Too bad the boys are split up though. SS would be in better hands with out WW's drama she calls her life. WW's make lousy parents.

Keep us updated. Maybe? start your own thread so we can keep up to you.

M 29 yrs
DS 28 DD 18
Me 53 FWH FBS
MTA signed 5/11/2011
D final 5/16/2011

Free.... and going wherever the big guy wants me to go......
N
N
Thanks S2 for the update and sorry you lived like that for too long.

What advice can you give? Do you wish you would've continued with Plan D and then went into a dark Plan B? Brain, I'm not sure what I would have done. I will say this, I wouldn't have been a doormat for as long as I was. She had a way to make me feel like I was wrong when I would stand up for myself. I also would have exposed in one shot rather then the slow grueling path I choose. Even though there was not much to expose because everyone in her circle were OK with it casue she was happy, puke

We have a few BH that are afraid of following the plans. What can you tell them? ] You have no marriage as long as the A is active. The plans give you the best shot at recover. If the WW is so happy then why not let everyone know. As a BH my fear came from losing my kids and not wanting to be an every other weekend dad. You know what will prevent that? Stand up for yourself and your children and fight because if she gave a darn about either of you, you wouldn't be in this dilemma. I have more but it's late, so save it for another day.

Last edited by New_Path; 09/30/12 11:15 PM.

Aka S2

C
C
Originally Posted by New_Path

p.s. the reason I posted on here was I have seen a bunch of lurkers reading it and thought I would offer an update.

Glad you are doing well sir, thanks for the update

Hope you get to see SS soon

G
G
NewPath

Either you will have a full �filling marriage or you will be an excellent partner for your next spouse with all you have learned from MB.

When I first started reading MB that was my conclusion too, I didn't see much, if any, of a downside. My W has concluded that too saying that with my changes I would make a very desirable H.

God Bless
Gamma

P
P

Hi New_Path. Are you saying that you have full custody of DS?

Originally Posted by Rockydugan
My son today had such a hard day all he wanted was his daddy I had to tell him it was my fault daddy was gone again told him I was sorry but I looked at his face everytime a car drove bye and he jumped up to look out the window yelling daddy and seein his face when he said darn nope

This is the only post of Rocky's that stands out in my mind. What are your plans to see this guy and let him know the truth and that you are there for him. He is probably wondering why you haven't shown up.

I know this is hard New_Path. Rocky is weak. You have to be the strong one here.

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

N
N
Originally Posted by pokerface

Hi New_Path. Are you saying that you have full custody of DS? Hi pokerface, I don't want to get in details, all I can say is she will have minimal visitation.

Originally Posted by Rockydugan
My son today had such a hard day all he wanted was his daddy I had to tell him it was my fault daddy was gone again told him I was sorry but I looked at his face everytime a car drove bye and he jumped up to look out the window yelling daddy and seein his face when he said darn nope

This is the only post of Rocky's that stands out in my mind. What are your plans to see this guy and let him know the truth and that you are there for him. He is probably wondering why you haven't shown up. WW aliennates me from SS. She will not allow me any contact and since I never adopted him I am at her mercy. I have sent cards, letters and gifts. I just don't know if she intercepts them or claims them as hers. I have a couple of other ideas that am trying.

I know this is hard New_Path. Rocky is weak. You have to be the strong one here.

Aka S2

N
N
Well time for an update. The title of this thread is no more. As WW is no longer my W. We came to a settlement agreement last week. I am just waiting for the signed papers from the judge.

She has been back to MB. I see that WW changed her user name to "blessedmomma" and added a detail about abuse in her Sig line. So I guess she reads from time to time. Let me tell you that she has completely rewritten our history, hence the abuse musings. I can defend that accusation all day and night, as anybody that knows us as a couple and then married could attest to.

I will not get into to many details but DS is with me. She has supervised vistiation for now. She can contest at a later time if she desires. She owes me CS, still waiting to see that.

She had another child about 2.5 months ago.

For those that are hurting, there is life on the other side. It may not have been what you had planned for your life, as it wasn't for me, you just have to make new goals and a new life.

Last edited by New_Path; 04/28/13 07:26 PM.

Aka S2

D
D
I like your sig line and be a good father to your child. God bless you. I am going through a similar situation as well. Seems in a year I might be in your shoes. You fought a good fight enjoy the spoils (your DS) move on without the rest of the garbage and live a moral and righteous life

Last edited by TranquilDark; 04/28/13 08:30 PM.
J
J
I wish you well.
Will you be starting a thread in the Divorced Forum?

B
B
She has to rewrite history. It's because she's still wayward and will probably never change.

I'm so happy NP for that your DS is with you.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

P
P

New_Path. You did good.

WW changed her user name to "blessedmomma"

rotflmao

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks everyone for all you have done for new path and being there for him

I can't not call him my husband anymore he divorced me today...no worrys he got everything he wanted in the divorce

He has our son I pay him cs and I got nothing I don't get to see our son well supervised limited 900 Mls away

I lost my whole life my everything today
I'm lost and forever broken....

No need to post im my own worst enemy....
Just continue to be suporrtive of new path

M
M
Are we supposed to feel sorry for you?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation