Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
C
OP Offline
C
this is what i have so far.

Dear ws

I am very sorry for loosing my temper and calling you names. I just wanted to let you know that i now understand i cannot lose my temper anymore.
that is a weakness of mine. i feel very bad that you had to see it,while i looked at it as a oppertunity to make that weakness a strength so ive taken
and passed anger management classes before it was court ordered i dont expect you to praise me for something simple i just wanted to let you know the changes
i have taken to better myself. Also while you say i have been cheating on you it is not true those accusations have hurt my feelings. i am very willing to prove
to you they are not true by taking a lie detector test or also called a polygraph test. Just to give you a piece of mind that I would never cheat on you. I have eyes
for you and only you.

Also I am hoping you are doing good and im glad you got a new car that looks very nice. I am also working to get a place soon and you and dsd are more then welcome to
move in.

Married for 3 years
And going through a seperation.
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
P
P
Here are my suggestions:

I am very sorry for loosing my temper having an angry outburst and calling you names. I just wanted to let you know that i now understand i cannot lose my temper anymore.I know it hurt you and I was wrong. . that is a weakness of mine. i feel very bad that you had to see it, and I will never do that to you again.while i looked at it as a oppertunity to make that weakness a strength so I've taken and passed anger management classes before it was court ordered. i dont expect you to praise me for something simple i just wanted to let you know the changes i have taken to better myself and to protect you.

Also while you say i have been cheating on you it is not true.
I have heard that you believe I have cheated on you. those accusations have hurt my feelings. i am very willing to prove to you they are not truethat I have been faithful by taking a lie detector test or also called a polygraph test. Just to give you a piece of mind peace of mind that I would never cheat have never cheated on you.

I have eyes for you and only you.

Also I am hoping you are doing good and im glad you got a new car that looks very nice. I am also working to get a place soon and you and dsd are more then welcome to move in. come see me.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

Prisca #2734211 06/07/13 11:42 PM
B
B
I would lose the bit about the car, since you really didn't like the means she went about getting it, it seems disingenuous.

Me BW: 30
WH: 33
C
OP Offline
C
Those are grest suggestions as I am not so good at saying things about my feelings.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
I forgotten to add she has accused me of being unfaithful.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
P
P
You did say "Also while you say i have been cheating on you it is not true." The problem with wording it this way is that she will see you as saying "LIAR." Don't tell her it is not true. Assume she really does fear that it is true. Tell her that you're willing to prove that it is not true.

The thing about saying she accused you of being unfaithful is that it will come across as an invitation to fight. "Accuse" is disrespectful and a fighting word. But, by rewording it to "I have heard that you believe I have cheated on you," you've taken a lot of the emotion out of it, and it's just a factual statement. It will come across a lot gentler. She may remain open to the rest of what you have to say. Take out the part about it hurting your feelings -- just concentrate on showing her that you're willing to prove that you have been faithful all this time.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

Prisca #2734312 06/08/13 01:46 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Thank you prisca that really is insightful. I know I lack tact in talking and writing. Ill be asking more when I write letters.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
Dsd called me today in tears saying that her mother wont let her do anything with me on fathers day. It upsets me that I have done nothing wrong and dsd knows this but her mother is acting like I am a vile worthless puke ready to abandon her like everyone has in her daughters life. I have been put through a lot of stuff. But I would rather die then put loved ones in my position. I may be a atheist, I am just hoping I am doing the right things.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
Ok I have question to ask. I know ww's just love to say hurtful stuff. But do you think its blowing smoke up peoples behind when they talk about divorce to everyone but the bs?

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
Sorry for freaking out. The d word scares me but its just her way to trick her friends that what she is doing is ok.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Originally Posted by Chitenator
Ok I have question to ask. I know ww's just love to say hurtful stuff. But do you think its blowing smoke up peoples behind when they talk about divorce to everyone but the bs?
Yup.

That's why you don't listen to waywards. You watch their actions.

Has she done anything to start D?

Do you know how a wayward is lying?????

Their lips are moving.

How are your Plan A efforts going? How is your self-care and self-improvement going?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
Nothing other then just trying to make me look like the evil abusive husband.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
P
P
You did abuse her with your AO.
Did you send her that letter?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

Prisca #2735093 06/11/13 11:48 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Even though it was once or twice you are right. It stings but at least it reminds me on what kind of damage I can do. I have not sent the letter yet. I plan on doing it after court next weds.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
Just in case. Might be a protective order on her from me.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Even though it was once or twice you are right. It stings but at least it reminds me on what kind of damage I can do. I have not sent the letter yet. I plan on doing it after court next weds.
What's court about?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
Domestic violence. But she attacked me and I pushed her into her seat to keep her from accidently hitting the driver. It just sucks I would never lay a hand on her unless its to eefend myself or to pull her away so she wouldn't get punched.

Last edited by Chitenator; 06/11/13 01:49 PM.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
I think ww is trying to call me from a private number I never answer private numbers or blocked. Should I answer the phone next time?

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
I think ww is trying to call me from a private number I never answer private numbers or blocked. Should I answer the phone next time?
Does she contact you another way normally?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
As of lately no. Its just that I am terrified of talking to her now. Im afaid of letting emotions taking over.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 708 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation