Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 40 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 39 40
M
M
Originally Posted by RNR2013
She left because I wouldn't talk to one of my rig buddies. ... Great reason eh? I'm baffled by the whole thing really.

As are we.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
She said that I didn't want to talk to him while she was there because she thinks I am hiding something.

Well, you were hiding pictures of women on your computer.

What else are you hiding? If you want to recover, you ought to make it all open now.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
P
P
If I found pictures of girls on my husband's computer, I'd change the locks.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

P
P
No have never contacted these girls, I don't even know them. I have lots of pics on my computer that I save from the web. These were just a few of them.
I don't buy this.
You just happen to have pictures of girls, but you have no idea who they are? WHY do you have them? WHY would you save them?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

P
P
And I don't buy for a minute that your wife was happy, or wanted to have your child this very morning.

You physically abused her at least once, verbally abused her with your AOs on a very regular basis, and you claim she was HAPPY?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

R
R
Originally Posted by markos
No have never contacted these girls, I don't even know them. I have lots of pics on my computer that I save from the web.

What on earth for? Why would you save pictures of women that you see on the web?

crazy

Wouldn't this be offensive to most women?

I really don't know why I did. Didn't even remember they were there and yeah I can see why it would be considered offensive but it doesn't mean I had an A. I didn't even think anything of it. I have pics of other guys too, does that mean i'm gay? I have pics of knives that I see doesn't mean I want to cut myself with them. I never stepped outside this marriage, she did! She abandoned us and she's done it again.

Oh, and that letter never got delivered.

P
P
I really don't know why I did. Didn't even remember they were there
Bull.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

B
B
How do you know the letter never got delivered?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
Did you ever look at the pictures after you had saved them?

R
R
The pics are some of the girls that work for Busse knives, they are even holding the knives they make in the pics, another was one with one of the busse knife girls holding her baby, the other pic I don't even know where I got it or why I had it. I live in northern Canada, they are in Tennessee I think or wherever busse knives is based.

P
P
I really don't know why I did. Didn't even remember they were there and yeah I can see why it would be considered offensive but it doesn't mean I had an A.
Been shopping around for a revenge affair?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

P
P
Did you know that a betrayed spouse is the one who is at most risk for another affair in the marriage? What EPs have you put in place to prevent that?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

R
R
Never looked at them that I can remember, Like I said I didn't even remember they were there and thats the truth.

I know the letter never got delivered because I sent it certified mail, checked the tracking number and it said the letter was not accepted at the door.

P
P
What EPs do you have in place to prevent an affair of your own?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

R
R
Originally Posted by Prisca
I really don't know why I did. Didn't even remember they were there and yeah I can see why it would be considered offensive but it doesn't mean I had an A.
Been shopping around for a revenge affair?

Absolutely not, I took my wife back. I didn't have to but I did for a reason and thats not so I can have an affair of my own. I thought she was happy, she said a number of times that she was scared that I was going to leave but she seemed really happy. Sometimes she would start crying when she knew something was bothering me but I told her it was nothing and it would pass and she would be good again. The past few days when things would get tense we (both of us) would just stop and walk away then come back better. until tonight, which just blows my mind. She said she was going to let her sisters dog out, then she sent me a text saying she was leaving? we were going to go out shopping with our daughter until my buddy called and I wouldn't talk to him, then her mood suddenly flipped the other way. We never argued or anything, she just left.

M
M
Originally Posted by markos
She has not really shown me anything substantial to show that she is serious.

I thought she was pretty serious when she agreed to you quitting your higher paying job for a much lower one so the two of you could be together every night. Financial support is huge for a withdrawn woman. She was willing to take a big hit there for the prospect of rebuilding a romantic relationship with you.

Of course, that can't be done with demands, disrespect, and anger.

When are you contacting Dr. Harley?

When are you contacting Dr. Harley?

J
J
RNR,
Where is your wife right now?
When she asked for her half of the money did she say anything about leaving for good?
Does she know you called the cops on her?

She is having a nervous breakdown, it seems. She needs help.

P
P
Your story doesn't add up.

A few days ago you claimed she left you.
Then yesterday you find that she spent the night on the balcony crying.
Then today, she left you. Again. And you have no idea why because you two were SO HAPPY.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

R
R
I go everywhere with my wife, she has full access to the computer and my own phone. She knows where I am at all times and I tell her everything. We had separate bank accounts I agreed that we will have a joint account with her having restrictions on her card (gambling). My Ep's are the same as hers really, only I never got to have the "fun" that she did. Either way, I never did anything.

P
P
only I never got to have the "fun" that she did.
What a wayward mindset.

List your EPs.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

Page 19 of 40 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 477 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation