Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 69 of 85 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 84 85
J
J
That's great.
Keep running.
I ran 8.25 miles yesterday and did 100 push up and sit ups!

K
K
Where does that leave you if she doesn't show up? Can court proceed without her?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
H
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Yea already done. Question for any FWW or BHs out there, when your WW was in the midst of the affair did they lose alot of weight? My WW wasn't a fat girl but looking at her pics she is disgustingly skinny. She was usually 130-135 but now looks to be 115.

My WW is tiny to begin with, but she's lost some weight during her affair. She has claimed many times to have hit rock bottom.

M
M
My wayward mother lost so much weight she practically turned into a skeleton during her affair. It was frightening.

She blamed my father, of course!

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Where does that leave you if she doesn't show up? Can court proceed without her?

My lawyer is requesting a new judge because he feels this one isn't being fair and impartial. In happier news getting a pedicure tomorrow for my aching feet. My toenails look hideous and I want to wear some sandals. JK I hear you snickering as well, I'm the manliest of men but you have to groom lol! Also, DS and I enjoyed the movie thanks for the idea BH. It was really good truthfully I think I enjoyed more than him. MIL has said she wishes WW would come home and repair our marriage and vehmentely disagrees with her daughter's choices. Seems my WW lied about abuse and MIL got played in taking my children from me.

I knew it but feels better to here it spoken. Guess the lies and the fog that was surrounding said infidelity are being lifted at least on her side of the family. To be clear I still do not trust them, words are just words. Other than that enjoying my life and started an exercise I do once a week. Every Sunday after church I write down three things I am grateful to God for. If your in a painful place like me this might help. I know it works wonders with me, DS and I do it together.

C
C
Dude im manly man I love ufc. But I also love pedi's guess its a guilty pleasure. smile

Married for 3 years
And going through a seperation.
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
J
J
Originally Posted by Chitenator
Dude im manly man I love ufc. But I also love pedi's guess its a guilty pleasure. smile

Chitenator a manly man NEVER refers to them as "pedis"
That's straight out of the Art of Manliness guidelines.

J
J
Actually my toenails look terrible.
One is about to fall off.
I've thought of going in to a nail place myself

F
F
Maybe you mani/pedi guys would like to start a new thread? lashes

smile

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

B
B
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Actually my toenails look terrible.
One is about to fall off.
I've thought of going in to a nail place myself
Do it. Take care of your feet especially since you're a runner.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well, I spoke with SS the other day and he had bad news. WW is moving him to FL with her. He's very bummed out and sad about it. So that means POSOM will have daily interaction with my SS and I can't do anything about it. Needless to say I am highly upset. I told SS to let his mother know he doesn't want to live there with her and him. He said he told her before (when all this had started before she moved him to MIL's place.) I said you need to let your WW know because now. Because when her affair fails and the aftermath happens and I know it will, he can honestly say he told her how she felt and she disregarded his feelings for her selfish and immoral desires.

One thing I learned about all this and many folks here and around the world will agree. Waywards try to rationalize their infidelity to escape the guilt they earn from hurting the ones who love them most. By him telling her that she will have a hard time trying to justify and flip this around on SS. I doubt she would use common sense and not blame her own son but we all know waywards are as bright as a dark room.

In better news I had a 12 mile run and feel great, even though the run was prompted to get over the feelings of being helpless to help SS. DS and I washed the car this weekend and went to the park. We played zombie tag lol! Don't ask me how these kids come up with these games, when I was a boy it was freeze tag. Now zombies are taking over lol. Meet with my lawyer soon and will get a better picture on what to expect. Honestly, I don't see her coming back at all. Her pride weighs more than her honor and respect. I sent an email that was answered on yesterday's show. BH could you do me a solid and post it. The date of the show was July 15th. Thanks! God Bless! Oh, my church said a prayer for WW and our family at my request. Love my church!

P
P
I sent an email that was answered on yesterday's show.
I thought that might be you!

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

F
F
Meet with my lawyer soon and will get a better picture on what to expect. Honestly, I don't see her coming back at all. Her pride weighs more than her honor and respect.

Hey TD. Glad you are still doing well. I just wanted to let you know that I am still checking in on your posts and wishing you the very best! Believe me, it does get better.

ME: BS, 37
WW: 37
DS 7 DS 5
Married 11 Years
DDay 2/4/13 EA
ILYBINILWY; 2/6/13
Nuclear Expose:2/18/13
Currently in Plan A
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Floridaguy
Meet with my lawyer soon and will get a better picture on what to expect. Honestly, I don't see her coming back at all. Her pride weighs more than her honor and respect.

Hey TD. Glad you are still doing well. I just wanted to let you know that I am still checking in on your posts and wishing you the very best! Believe me, it does get better.

How are you doing, buddy? I have good and bad days today isn't so bad. Sent WW a photo album of me and DS and also a homemade card made by the both of us.

M
M
Originally Posted by Floridaguy

What the heck....

Give us an update Florida Guy. What happened? You divorced? How's your mom?

Mr. Wondering

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
J
J
She may need SS in Florida to get welfare.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well haven't heard from SS he's angry and scared about WW actions. Been a bad week for me mentally. Sent WW package to POSOM address. Probably wont get a response. Gained some weight need to get back into my routine. Depression is kicking in a little a think. Must be the rollercoaster. SS understands this isn't my fault and we had a good talk. He knows his mom is acting in her own interests and not his. I told him to call me or the police when not if POSOM gets violent. I know the relationship is doom but I like plans and deadlines so this is really hard to do.

J
J
I think you are nearing Plan B, TD. It will help you. Since your WW has completely rejected your overtures, I don't think sending her packages will help. I would make this the last one. If you go dark, she will remember the ones you sent her, should she have a change of heart. But by going dark, you become elusive, and that works in your favor more than being available. That is NOT the point of Plan B, but it is a fortuitous byproduct of it sometimes.

And if she ever does have a change of heart, she will have a lot of work to do to make you feel safe and to rebuild your love bank. I'd imagine its empty at this point, right?

Time for healing, brother.

B
B
Hi TD thanks for the updates, I'm sorry SS is going through this. With any luck you can push through and fight for full custody for him also. You know I'm on the plan B train also... I really hope she snaps out of it soon. Meanwhile continue to take care of yourself and DS. You've been doing an excellent job so far.

Me BW: 30
WH: 33
B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 69 of 85 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation