Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20
Darkguy #2744848 07/23/13 12:08 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks td you and your kids are in my prayers.

Married for 3 years
And going through a seperation.
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
Well went to the club for the first time since I was banned. Saw ww and other man there and the went downstairs to avoid me but ww was watching me like a hawk. But I didnt care just its good to find out all of her friends talked to me to see how I was doing. I just wanted to show ww and other man I am my own man and they cant run me out of no where. I just feel more like my old self.
And thats happy. Oh yeah I think I ruined om mans night cause when I left he was staring me down like he was trying to scare me.

Last edited by Chitenator; 07/28/13 05:08 PM.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Hey, glad to her that protection order was finally lifted. From what you wrote, plan A is going well so far. Keep it up! No lovebusters. Hang in there smile

Me BW: 30
WH: 33
C
OP Offline
C
I have more confedence in controlling my emotions more every day. Thank you guys for the reality check I needed to hear.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
I hope im doing a good job cause this fog babble sometimes gets to me. Ww told dsd that she hopes that she isnt giving me false hope and guess at the club she told dsd that I was creeping her out but I think she was watching me the whole time. Sometimes I feel what im doing is a pointless battle.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
B
B
Originally Posted by Chitenator
I hope im doing a good job cause this fog babble sometimes gets to me. Ww told dsd that she hopes that she isnt giving me false hope and guess at the club she told dsd that I was creeping her out but I think she was watching me the whole time. Sometimes I feel what im doing is a pointless battle.
Keep your chin up.

The Fogbabble can be tough to tune out sometimes. Remember waywards are aliens and talk crazy. Try not to listen.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks bh I just feel that tomorrow will be a better day.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
D
D
Originally Posted by Chitenator

Listen and I'm being blunt! Why do you think your fogged out WW tells your child these things? Simple, she knows it will get back to you. My WW does it all the time with my SS. Ignore it, your WW is inner turmoil right now classic case of WS "confusion". To become less confused they say things like that expecting you to get angry and clear their "confusion" with the AP. When you don't get mad, she has 0 justification. Keep doing what your doing bro! My WW defended me against POSOM, guess he called me pathetic or something and she countered with no he's not. Keep your head and remember you control yourself.

Darkguy #2746503 07/30/13 07:57 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks td I needed that I just hate this rollar coaster of emotions. On a positve note I starting to quit smoking thanks to one of the e cigs I got. Next ill start taking the meds to stop being dependant on nicotine.

Last edited by Chitenator; 07/30/13 08:03 PM.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
J
J
I smoked as a teenager.
After Listening to a sermon at a revival I quit. I knew it was wrong to kill myself with cigarettes.

Today....i am a marathon runner!
I run local 5k and 10k races and usually place in the top 2 or in my age division!
Your body will rapidly heal after quitting.

That smoke and nicotine is a drug in your blood.
Get it out.
I strongly encourage you to go to a plant based diet and begIn walking daily.
Also stop eating fast foods and invest in a juicer if you can.

If you are willing, coffee enemas will detox your liver and blood. You can google that for more info.

I don't want to overwhelm you but you are doing great by quitting smoking. But don't stop there. Make it the first step towards becoming the next Jack LeLane!

C
OP Offline
C
Well I have some news looks like my ww and posom are going to get a apartment together. I also heard from dsd that ww is not doing so well at work. I so hope she does not get fired but if she does that sucks.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
A update today I got a text from mil asking for ww to drop off the rest of dsd stuff at her house at 4 today. So I texted back that I dont think I can do that cause I have plans today but im free to do it when im done with my plans. Hope that I answered right.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
I think I did. Anyways ill just drop the stuff off after my plans. Looking good and sharp. Ill. Make sure I will just make small talk.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
Update im doing good still going to the gym and stopped smoking. I had to get some clothes for dsd and got a im from om sil about how she is sorry. Wow I exposed in april. All in all im doing way better emotionaly now then back a few months.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
J
J
Congrats on stopping smoking!

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks need to anyways. Oh I forgot to mention that I ran into ww best friend that they no longer hang out with. She said she was sorry and I am a very good and reliable man. She told me to never lose that side of me.

Last edited by Chitenator; 09/16/13 03:29 PM.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
Went to the club last night with guy friends lol. Ww showed up with other man and I guess saw me having a good time and talking to people. I guess my guy friends where scuzzing om man so bad he was hiding behind a pillar. I felt she was watching my every move I didnt want to start drama so I was not going out of my way to look at her. I felt like I did good by not talking about her and just being there to have a good time.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
C
OP Offline
C
Ok a update thursday I took dsd for lunch and picked her friend up from work. Ww texted dsd texting she betrayed her trust by letting me know where they live saying I am known to be a stalker. Well on saturday night I was with guy friends at his thier house ww was texting me the same stuff she texted me 8 months ago. I agreed on the stuff I done wrong but I told her I would never try to turn dsd against her. The only thing I have talked to dsd about ww is how are they doing.

I got a call from dsd and she is crying. From what I understand dsd stood up for me and she told ww that ww was the one that ruined our family and she hated ww. I did my best to calm her down and told dsd that she didn't mean to say that. So now I guess dsd can't call me or text me with out ww listening in or watching. Oh I forgot ww is upset that her family and friends are not on her side exposure really works.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
L
L
It's been far and wide between your updates, and i noticed you haven't had many replies recently, so i just wanted to lend you some support.

Refresh my memory.

Are you supposed to be in Plan B by now?

I am not quite sure about MB advice about certain situations, but i think it is not your responsibility to run interference for SD's thoughts about what she said to WW.

I think others can come up with a less apologetic reply to WW than how you phrased it, but i do understand on wanting to keep peaceful communications to behoove child visitations.

I hope things are turning around for you and it's amazing that exposure from April is still resonating some responses and support.

LTL

C
OP Offline
C
Still in plan a. Just hanging tight and improving myself day by day. I don't really care what ww hss to say cause I've heard it many times. It seems now she is getting close to hitting rock bottom and her dd doesn't wsnt to join her.

Married for 3 years
me bh 33
her ww 34
2 kids
her dd 14
my ds 8
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation