Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 199 of 199 1 2 197 198 199
Administrator
Administrator
A reminder to all posters that the purpose of this forum is to discuss and learn Marriage Builders concepts. Posting on the forum implies that other posters will respond with their understanding of what Dr. Harley would advise in each situation. Dissuading other posters from posting that advice detracts from the goal of this forum.

mizar.mb1@gmail.com
S
OP Offline
S
Indie, thank you for trying to stick up for me. I will say this though, I don't deserve that. I did go against everything that I had stood for. I did it through small steps, much the same as a wayward, although I do not in fact consider myself to be in an affair, as both my, and my boyfriend's marriages were already ended, with excaption of a divorce. I am NOT making excuses. And ITA that by not following DrH's advice, I have actually given myself a very slim chance at success with this new relationship. I do agree that we have entered into this as Renters.

In my marriage, I was a Buyer, complete and total. Part of Plan B is actually to change a Buyer into a Renter in the marriage to be able to consider the chance of moving on.

I had NO intention of going to a chatroom to find someone. I even had boundaries up while I was in there, ie No PMs, but it seemed that I craved attention, and didn't have my boundaries up as high as I should have. I should have gotten a divorce before I started a relationship. I would not condone anyone dating while they are married, Period. That being said, I am. And not only am I, my actions have directly impacted my chances at a long term happy relationship built on Romantic Love.

These reasons, and these reasons alone are what have caused me to no longer post on MB. I do not feel like I can give out advice on a Forum when I am not following one of the most important parts, which is to not date while married.

I do not want this to become a distraction to any of the help that is offered on this site. I believe in MB fully and completely and I have experienced how well it works, when you actually do follow the guidlines.

Although I have not followed MB in the past 8 months, I do acknowledge that I followed MB to a T for more than 3 years, and it saved me. I hope this thread can still be useful to others who are trying to impliment a proper Plan B, and I hope I can also be an example as to what will happen if you do NOT keep those boundaries up.

In closing, I believe that MB and DrH's principles are the best way to ensure a successful marriage.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Since this thread has become a distraction from our mission, we have made a decision to lock it. Thanks all.

mbsurvivor11@gmail.com
Page 199 of 199 1 2 197 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation