Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 38 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 37 38
C
OP Offline
C
Thursday is going to be DDAY for him. I will listen to the clips again. The battle is mine.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

For jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy
D
D
Don't procrastinate.

C
OP Offline
C
I am not, but Thursday is my only time I will have the chance to confront because of my work schedule. I work 70+ Miles away from home.

Other wise I would just call the guy but a face to face is so much better.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
Be firm and resolute today.

B
B
Let us know how it goes.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

D
D
I'm here rooting for you Samurai! Make sure you use the plan of attacked outlined on your thread and have a friend go with you as suggested. I did when I attempted to confront POSOM as well. Make sure your friend isn't a violent fight starter but a calm cool collected individual.

G
G
Just wondering. samurai , how did the confrontation go?

Marriages don't fail, people do. (And I don't recall who said it)
J
J
Post OM 1 amd 2 on www.cheaterville.com and www.playerblock.com.
playerblock will actually send a text message to the man and tell him he has been tagged as a cheater

C
OP Offline
C
The confrontation didn't happen.
1. We got hit with a lot of snow. So I was snowed in.
2. I think I am going to arrange to talk to doctor Harley, individually.
3. Going to confront after work. Now that I am back on my normal schedule. Going to see if I can get a friend to go with me, if not, oh well. I will record the conversation.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

C
OP Offline
C
I did not post him or the other man on the website, even though I signed up for it.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
Originally Posted by ChristianSamuari
I did not post him or the other man on the website, even though I signed up for it.

Post him on the www.cheaterville.com website. It is the best exposure site on the web.
You need to speak to this mans mother ASAP

D
D
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight

Post him on the www.cheaterville.com website. It is the best exposure site on the web.
You need to speak to this mans mother ASAP

Did you do this? How'd OPERATION CONFRONT go?!

C
OP Offline
C
I pulled up to this house. Sit there.... I backed out. I just didn't feel good about the situation and yes I was alone. I waited for a bit and thought, let me just go knock on the door or wait for him to come out.

I am not sure why...Sorry to disappoint...

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

D
D
The reason you didn't feel good is because YOU DIDN'T HAVE A PLAN. You procrastinated and didn't do any proper planning for this confrontation. I suggest you list your plan here and check it off as you complete the steps.

1. get a proper var only 30 dollars or so at radio shack
2. have a cool headed friend go with you, brief your friend on your objective and let him know there will not be any violence.
3. Your main objective is talking with POSOM's mom. Do you have evidence of the affair? If so share it with her, if not just let her know that her son is having an affair with your wife and you would like her to use her influence to make him stop because you love your wife and marriage.
4. See Just's post about what to say to POSOM if you meet him.

Your pussyfooting will be the death of your marriage, think of all the other things you do on a regular basis consistently. You do them because you care about them so by not confronting you basically saying you don't care what your wife does and you don't care about your family. I am pretty sure that isn't your intent but a drunk driver doesn't intend to kill someone in a accident but it happens...

Last edited by TranquilDark; 02/21/14 10:56 AM.
J
J
I pulled up to this house. Sit there.... I backed out. I just didn't feel good about the situation and yes I was alone. I waited for a bit and thought, let me just go knock on the door or wait for him to come out.

I am not sure why...Sorry to disappoint...

You need to expose this to his mother!
This man is actively pursuing your wife and they have already had sex!
Expose it!

C
OP Offline
C
Even though it is like a one night stand I should expose this? He hasn't contact her recently.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
Even though it is like a one night stand I should expose this? He hasn't contact her recently.

I thought You just said that her coworkers took her out to lunch so she could see him.
Who did she see there? This guy or the relative?

C
OP Offline
C
OM # 2. I didn't say they took her out so she could see him. She was supposed to have dinner with 3 co-workers and he showed up.

One of the co-workers and him are good friends and invited him last minute.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

F
F
OM # 2. I didn't say they took her out so she could see him. She was supposed to have dinner with 3 co-workers and he showed up.

Says who? I would strongly suspect the coworkers are "helping" her. That's what happened with my wife. They would invite her to go along with them knowing OM was going to be there because they knew "she liked to spend time with him".

Me (42)
Her (43) - feuillecouleur

DS(11)
DD(7)

Married: June 24, 2000

Recovered
D
D
Originally Posted by FightTheFight

Says who? I would strongly suspect the coworkers are "helping" her. That's what happened with my wife. They would invite her to go along with them knowing OM was going to be there because they knew "she liked to spend time with him".

Plus who told you he was there? WW? The same WW that lied to you repeatedly? Trust but verify my friend, I am 100% sure she volunteered that information to continue to cake eat. This is an active affair, expose, confront, keep calm. Women rarely have ONS

Last edited by TranquilDark; 02/21/14 02:15 PM.
Page 29 of 38 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 407 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation