Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 69 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 68 69
B
OP Offline
B
I posted him. POS. Posting her and having it get back to her is only going to anger her more. She has been in the fog for two years now, you think she'll snap out of it anytime soon? Not as long as her friends and family are enabling her. She has known this guy since 2010.

Nothing changes. I am stuck in hell. Every day is the same and I can't escape.
J
J
Originally Posted by BlindsidedNM
I posted him. POS. Posting her and having it get back to her is only going to anger her more. She has been in the fog for two years now, you think she'll snap out of it anytime soon? Not as long as her friends and family are enabling her. She has known this guy since 2010.

Good job

B
OP Offline
B
It's live. Now all I have to do is anonymously get people to find it...

J
J

It usually takes a few hours to post.
Is it on the website now?

B
OP Offline
B
Yes. I got a confirmation email.

B
OP Offline
B
Just got word - back to work tomorrow, finally.

B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight

Wow - 76 views already. Maybe word WILL get back to him or people who know him.

B
OP Offline
B

I also posted the link in rants & raves on our local craigslist. Getting emails already from nosy people asking if I know him. If that doesn't get back to him I will be very surprised.

J
J

I also posted the link in rants & raves on our local craigslist. Getting emails already from nosy people asking if I know him. If that doesn't get back to him I will be very surprised.

Another way to publicize the link locally is on Topix.com

B
B
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Did you write the Harleys again, yet?
Do you write the Harleys?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
OP Offline
B
Did you write the Harleys again, yet?
Do you write the Harleys?

I am in a bit of a funk where I don't give a S about the xW at the moment. When I come around I will write them. I am just disgusted with her right now.

L
L
You have the right to feel that you want nothing to do with her, but your desires bounce all over the place.

Either you want to try and do everything you can to set up the best possibility to win your W's heart back by doing the most Exceptional Plan A continuously with minimal slip ups, OR you decide you want nothing to do with her at all and learn how to Plan B her for the rest of your life.

It's time to make a solid decision that you can live with.

LTL

T
T
Why do you guys keep wasting your time with this guy? He has been doing the same thing over and over. He finds new people to listen to his grumbling and acts like he is going to follow the MB program then right as he is about to start following the plan, he blows up again at something the WW does and then goes back to his 'depression, self defeatist attitude'.

Look BS, I really hope the best for you but if you keep making excuses and not following Dr. Harley's PROVEN program then you are not going to recover your M. Even following Dr. Harley's program to a T you still have a slim chance to save it, especially with all the damage you've done to your relationship with your xW.

PLAN A = 3 things basically
1. Meet xW EN's and make LB deposits
2. Non-stop attacks to break up the A.
3. Work on yourself, make yourself someone attractive that xW would want to be with.

Either take action, or stop wasting everybody's time!!!

J
J
Originally Posted by txstunnedman
Why do you guys keep wasting your time with this guy? He has been doing the same thing over and over. He finds new people to listen to his grumbling and acts like he is going to follow the MB program then right as he is about to start following the plan, he blows up again at something the WW does and then goes back to his 'depression, self defeatist attitude'.

Look BS, I really hope the best for you but if you keep making excuses and not following Dr. Harley's PROVEN program then you are not going to recover your M. Even following Dr. Harley's program to a T you still have a slim chance to save it, especially with all the damage you've done to your relationship with your xW.

3. Work on yourself, make yourself someone attractive that xW would want to be with.

+1

I will stop posting on this thread if you don't get serious with a plan.

D
D
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus
Originally Posted by txstunnedman

+1

I will stop posting on this thread if you don't get serious with a plan.

That's what HHH meant by reading my thread if you notice in the beginning I felt the way you feel right now. Until I truly practiced the "no expectation" policy. Tom has a good post you need to read as well and put into practice

B
OP Offline
B
Okay, you guys need to distinguish between the things I say about how I FEEL at a given moment versus what I am DOING in reality. I was under the impression that this place was somewhere I could commiserate about certain things and not be judged for it, but I guess I might be wrong about that. When I do slip up I say something on here. I have not slipped up that much lately. Despite how I might have felt yesterday and the fact that I expressed it (God forbid) I have been Plan A since deciding on it. xW asked me about her website domain (I accidentally let it expire) and I told her I would take care of it and she thanked me.

Trust me when I say I am doing everything I can to Plan A without being a pain in her butt. And I have no false hope about recovery. Her affair will have to END before it is even 1% possible. I may be a lot of things, but I am not a moron.

In the meantime I have started talking to some ladies and I will probably be dating soon. Tired of waiting.

J
J
Did you get child support taken care of?

B
OP Offline
B
In the process.. bureaucracy at work.

D
D
Your half stepping, its one thing to vent and it's another to ignore things that are being said to you. Did you do the v-day card? Have you written Dr. Harley? In plan A you should be taking care of yourself as well. How's your health?

B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Your half stepping, its one thing to vent and it's another to ignore things that are being said to you. Did you do the v-day card? Have you written Dr. Harley? In plan A you should be taking care of yourself as well. How's your health?

I did.
I have not yet.
Health is fine, allergy season, though, that is always a drag.

Page 37 of 69 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 68 69

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 462 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation