Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 69 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 68 69
J
J
One can only surmise that if you are eeyore on this site, then you eeyore in your Plan A attempts to make yourself look like an attractive option to the POSOM.

Eeyore is not the poster child for Plan A.

B
OP Offline
B
Dealing with more manipulation today. I was supposed to drop the girls off early today at the usual place, but I get a last-minute text from xW asking me to meet her an hour later at a different place that is out of the way for me and of course more convenient for her. She pulls this passive-aggressive crap all the time. And I am supposed to Plan A. I have been a doormat for this woman from day one. Getting tired of it. I am beginning to feel like divorce is the correct solution. This woman is never coming out of her selfish fog. She lives life for HER and her alone.

By the way, the ex FIL is no longer talking to me. He found a bit of scripture to justify it. Looks like he is on board with POSOM, too. I am completely alone with no one in my corner now.

Nothing changes. I am stuck in hell. Every day is the same and I can't escape.
J
J
She probably told him that you abused her or something similar to get FIL on board.
Did he actually say he accepts OM now?

B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
She probably told him that you abused her or something similar to get FIL on board.
Did he actually say he accepts OM now?

He hasn't said as much, but I know he misses his daughter, which I can't blame him for. SHE is the one who doesn't talk to him, though, but he doesn't make any effort to talk to her either. The whole family is a bunch of non-communicators.

He knows the truth about the POSOM and the truth about me, so there is no confusion there.

J
J
Have you told him that you want to try to win her back?

B
OP Offline
B
Have you told him that you want to try to win her back?

Only every time I talk to him. He is (or was) in agreement with that scenario.

B
OP Offline
B
Child Support hearing today. I tried to get straightened out with this before today, but the caseworker never called me back, even after repeated calls to him. Freaking bureaucracy. I'll probably get punished for trying too hard. Punished by my ex wife, punished by the court. Good karma had better pay me a visit pretty damn soon, that's all I will say.

Sorry, eyesore still hanging around today.

J
J
Good luck in the hearing.

B
OP Offline
B
On a DATE if you can believe that. Will spill about the hearing when I get home. I know you're all dyin to hear.

J
J
Originally Posted by BlindsidedNM
On a DATE if you can believe that. Will spill about the hearing when I get home. I know you're all dyin to hear.

well, I'm glad to know they didnt throw you in jail

B
OP Offline
B
No jail. The (female) hearing office started chastising me, putting words in my mouth, suggesting I don't care about my daughters. I firmly and respectfully put her in her place. That got me real annoyed. By the end of the hearing she was much more sympathetic. In fact, she is going to reinstate my driver's license. The state suspended it, as if that affected me at all. I still drive. I see it is simple extortion so I am not going to comply with that nonsense.

Date went OK. She seems nice. Of course all I could think about was why I was out at a dive bar on a school night when I should be home in bed with my wife, kids sleeping in their rooms. Nothing is right in this world as far as I am concerned.

At the hearing, I was rather unattracted to my xWife. I felt nothing for her but disgust and sadness. She is still fully mired in the fog. I can tell she is not happy, too. She didn't smile or act upbeat in any way whatsoever.

J
J
Sir I would not drive without a license.
It is extortion, but the penalty if caught is serious...plus any auto insurance is voided if you arent a legal driver.

J
J
Your ex wife was at the hearing?
Did you speak to her?

B
OP Offline
B
I live in New Mexico. Driving without a license or insurance is practically mandatory. O_o

I'm not worried.

B
OP Offline
B
Your ex wife was at the hearing?
Did you speak to her?

No. She was very averse to any contact. I might have made eye contact once.

J
J
Okay, why dont you try this:

Send a nice text message to her, like : "I didnt get a chance to talk with you but I wanted to say you looked nice yesterday. I hope you have a good day."

(If you google text messages you will find hundreds of flirtatous messages you can send)

S
S
I live in New Mexico. Driving without a license or insurance is practically mandatory. O_o

I'm not worried.
Are you worried about your victim when you are involved in an accident?

I was a victim of such a driver and the financial consequences that fell on me lasted a long time.

Driving without a licence and insurance is despicable behaviour. You should be ashamed!

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by SugarCane

I'm not worried.

I was a victim of such a driver and the financial consequences that fell on me lasted a long time.

Driving without a licence and insurance is despicable behaviour. You should be ashamed!

I HAVE INSURANCE. Don't assume. I am very well covered.

L
L
Originally Posted by SugarCane

I'm not worried.

Driving without a licence and insurance is despicable behaviour. Yoshould be ashamed!

Insurance may not cover an illegal driver, who is knowingly driving while his drivers license is suspended.

Get your license suspension lifted immediately.

I really wonder about the State of New Mexico.

No one there had morals or cares about infidelity and they don't care if people drive with suspended drivers licenses.

Do you feel that is a true reality, or is your own perception misguided?

If you get caught driving while your license is suspended, even to go to work to earn funds for child support, the penalties can be quite stiff, along with increasing the length of the suspension.

LTL

Last edited by LearnedTooLate; 03/05/14 03:37 PM.
S
S
Your insurance is not valid if you drive without a licence! You are not insured to drive illegally, for crying out loud!

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
Page 40 of 69 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 68 69

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 462 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation