Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22
X
OP Offline
X
she's like sending me msg off the hook. now i'm going to block her number. gosh... she kept on giving me advice... asking me to calm down...

Me: BW, 36; WH: 37
Married 14 years
DD: 4yr, DS: 8 month
DD: 11/24/2013
Plan A (not properly done) since DD. Exposure to OW's friend and work on 03/25/2014. Lots of LBs.
Plan B (w/ MIL lives w/ me): started 4/4/2014. Exposed WH to most of our friends in early 05/2014.
Plan A before moving to CA as suggested by Dr Harley started 6/8/14.
X
OP Offline
X
is she stupid or what? i wrote very clear that they need to terminate all sorts of contact.. but she's like couldn't read. just going on and on about my attitude and actions and stuff.. shall i remind her what to do again?

Married 14 years
Plan A (not properly done) since DD. Exposure to OW's friend and work on 03/25/2014. Lots of LBs.
Plan B (w/ MIL lives w/ me): started 4/4/2014. Exposed WH to most of our friends in early 05/2014.
M
M
Originally Posted by xpbrain1
she's like sending me msg off the hook. now i'm going to block her number. gosh... she kept on giving me advice... asking me to calm down...

Send her this message: "just wait to see what is coming next, hehehehee"

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

X
OP Offline
X
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

this is so stressful! just hate to go home to see the WH...

Married 14 years
B
B

Just be really up beat and KNOW that you did nothing wrong. You are doing everything to fight for your marriage.

If he goes off on a tirade look at him and say "you did what you did to fight for your marriage. I will not have 3 people in my marriage". Then look him straight in the eye and say "boy I'm really looking forward to a nice glass of ice water. Would you like something to drink?"

Then walk off whistling like you don't have a care in the world.

Plan A, my dear friend.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M

I thought he was gone? xpbrain, if he is there, just go home and hold your head up proudly. If he KNOWS about this posting on cheaterville, that means HE IS STILL IN CONTACT WITH THE OW.

If he says anything to you just hold your head up and say "apparently you are still in touch with the OW or you wouldn't know this. Since you are still in contact with skanky you can give her a message for me: "there is more to come!!""

Don't let him stress you. You have done nothing wrong.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B

I thought he was gone? xpbrain, if he is there, just go home and hold your head up proudly. If he KNOWS about this posting on cheaterville, that means HE IS STILL IN CONTACT WITH THE OW.

If he says anything to you just hold your head up and say "apparently you are still in touch with the OW or you wouldn't know this. Since you are still in contact with skanky you can give her a message for me: "there is more to come!!""

Don't let him stress you. You have done nothing wrong.
And this^^^^

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
errr... i CCed him the post... he's not out yet... thanks guys for your support!

Married 14 years
B
B
errr... i CCed him the post... he's not out yet... thanks guys for your support!
So is he leaving?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

M
M

I gotcha!! Has he called you about the post yet? Please don't let him scare you, my friend. You have done nothing wrong.

hugs for you hug

Exposure 101

X
OP Offline
X
thanks guys. i previously asked him to move out before 3/31, but then i told him he could no longer go back to our apt after he moves out. i guess it takes some time to find an apt. he's now pretty mad, depressed, wants a quick divorce. that posow probably is complaining to him right now. she even msged me that she hates us so much that we ruined her life. WH didn't contact me.

really fed up with all these crap...

Last edited by xpbrain1; 03/28/14 08:40 PM.

Married 14 years
M
M
he's now pretty mad, depressed, wants a quick divorce. that posow probably is complaining to him right now. she even msged me that she hates us so much that we ruined her life. WH didn't contact me.

Sounds like things are not going well in affairland?? grin

Do you see the huge blow you have inflicted on the affair? Now they are whining and crying to each other. No more funsies!!

Exposure 101

X
OP Offline
X

Do you see the huge blow you have inflicted on the affair? Now they are whining and crying to each other. No more funsies!!

yeah, i did realize that. actually i was in pretty good mood yesterday morning, thinking i'm very close to kill the affair. But then in the counseling session with my WH, he was sooo eager to get a divorce, basically he's like agree on everything just to get rid of me... i'm not sure he will ever want to reconcile. he never did up to now.

Married 14 years
B
B

yeah, i did realize that. actually i was in pretty good mood yesterday morning, thinking i'm very close to kill the affair. But then in the counseling session with my WH, he was sooo eager to get a divorce, basically he's like agree on everything just to get rid of me... i'm not sure he will ever want to reconcile. he never did up to now.
That's because he's a fogged out wayward right now. I would drop the counseling.

It does no good to go counselling with a fogged out wayward.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

M
M

I told you not to go to counseling!! That is a disaster because he is fogged out. The reason he still wants the divorce is because the affair is not over. This is why you need to keep tormenting the OW. grin Do everything to get ahold of her parents.

Please do not go to counseling again. It is a waste of time and he will just drag you down with his fogbabble. He is a man who is drunk on SAKI.

Exposure 101

X
OP Offline
X
i won't go to counseling to be so cooperative to his divorce plans. i'll try find to find OW's family. but she just went on and on saying she gave up and I really need to stop otherwise will drive my husband further away. how do i know if she really gives up?

Married 14 years
B
B
i won't go to counseling to be so cooperative to his divorce plans. i'll try find to find OW's family. but she just went on and on saying she gave up and I really need to stop otherwise will drive my husband further away. how do i know if she really gives up?
When you're able to prove NC.

Don't believe anything she says.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

M
M

The affair is not over or she wouldn't be trying so hard to manipulate you. If she gave a crap about "driving" your husband away, she wouldn't have slept with your husband.

Send her this: "I know you are still in touch with my husband and you will pay until all contact stops. I have more surprises coming.. "

Exposure 101

X
OP Offline
X
got home, WH is mad about the recent exposures. he forces me to divorce again. i said no, i want him to move out and separate for a while. Then he said we must have agreement on the divorce now, otherwise he wouldn't move out.

He then threatened he will just force me to stay in the current state. I told him if he force me to have a divorce while the second baby is only 5month old, i will expose his affair to his work place. Then he took out his phone and played a clip that he recorded after a fight we had just after he just started the affair. in the clip, he was talking to my daughter, the daughter was saying she doesn't want mommy to hurt daddy (I was pregnant at that time, and he treated me like [censored] after slept with other women, during the fight i threw my daughter's watch at him, missed, but my daughter was standing near us that day). he said if we bring this to court, he would show others that i'm emotionally not stable and violent. it was that one time, we had fight in front of kid. now he's threatening to use it against me if i don't cooperative to divorce immediately.

i think this is really a deal breaker. i never thought he would be this low.

i guess i need to talk to my lawyer again to discuss if that clip will cause me any trouble on custody.

Or i would seriously think about signing the divorce paper just to move with the kids to CA.

I tried and tried, and got hurt and hurt. I don't see the point here anymore.

Married 14 years
M
M
got home, WH is mad about the recent exposures. he forces me to divorce again. i said no, i want him to move out and separate for a while. Then he said we must have agreement on the divorce now, otherwise he wouldn't move out.

I would not talk to him anymore about this. Contact your lawyer on Monday and make arrangements to get moved out. The goal will be to protect yourself legally until his affair dies.

Exposure 101

Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation