Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 108 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
I read wifes ea, I'm just trying to think of something now, especially since our contact has been minimul, I know she did all the screaming and yelling the past 1 1/2 and then the text she sent today...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
when I exposed the A on 3/27/14 I fixed her flat tire for her when she told me it wasn't necessary...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
WD, just be as pleasant as possible when you interact with her. Be affectionate and have pleasant conversations with her WHERE YOU CAN. Keep the house nice and shiny and don't react to her manipulation tactics.

She will be back when she calms down.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

N
N
Are you still taking the Harley out? Bike riding? Working out?

Let her know you have plans to do so & ask her to join you.

She can either say "Yes" or "Are you crazy?"

Either way, you have nothing to lose.

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
W
OP Offline
W
I know Mel, you know best, its just a scary feeling sitting her with so much unknown. I Know she can be pretty stubborn, I just learned how stubborn these past 6 weeks...

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 03/29/14 07:43 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I had to sell the Harley due to a pay cut. I have to get her back into the home to ask her she did say she is staying with GF. I'm not sure if I should call her or give her this time to process her anger...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I know Mel, you know best, its just a scary feeling sitting her with some much unknown. I Know she can be pretty stubborn, I just learned how stubborn these past 6 weeks...

Which means if she wants to come back and commit to the marriage, wild horses won't stop her!!

I will be coming to your fine state in june. Can you do something about the extremely LOW speed limits up in Traverse? grin

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I didn't know the speed limit were slow up there...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I see your point Mel, I had everything to gain by doing this exposing. Or do nothing and watch her slip under the radar with her new man...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Indiegirl made a great point about OM trying to get some of the maintence money from W after divorce.. Only thing she can get is half the equity from our home which would be around 25-30 grand for my wife.She even took my paperwork for my annuity money, pension and daughters college fund when she told me I worked hard for it and she didn't want any of it. The OM probably wants it. Scumbag might get a visit from me tomorrow, I'm a little pissed especially going after my daughters college money. GRRRR

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I have an idea, I have access to DNA kits for detainees who get arrested for specific crimes and we have to collect their DNA. I was just wondering if I leave this kit in a place that she see's it and thinks that I'm going to send his DNA to the lab. I did do a checkmate and it was positive and it wasnt mine. I do have another pair to test. What do you think of this..

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 03/29/14 08:38 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I have an idea, I have access to DNA kits for detainees who get arrested for specific crimes and we have to collect their DNA. I was just wondering if I leave this kit in a place that she see's it and thinks that I'm going to send his DNA to the lab. I did do a checkmate and it was positive and it wasnt mine. I do have another pair to test. What do you think of this..

Good idea! And I would also leave the book Survivng an Affair lying around. Did you say you have that book?

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I do have the book, I just figured a little bit of imagination, we do it here when we interigate people arrested for crimes, to get them to either admit or give us a confession.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I better buy another copy of Surviing An Affair, just in case she steals it..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I find it interesting that she still has a picture of us on her FB, its a picture of us at my Sergeants promotional ceremony...God I Miss her so much, I hate this no contact, not coming home, it just sucks!!!!

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I find it interesting that she still has a picture of us on her FB, its a picture of us at my Sergeants promotional ceremony...God I Miss her so much, I hate this no contact, not coming home, it just sucks!!!!

Just hang tight! I predict she will be back. When she does get back, I would play it cool and calm and look for opportunities to ask her to go out on short dates with you. What is her work shift?

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Her schedule is Monday off, Tue 8a-8p,Wed 9a-5p, Thur 8a-8p, Fri 8a-4p and Off Sat, Sun.

I'm exhausted and when i'm tired like this I feel more depressed and then I start thinking more.

I should be going to days shift starting next week Commander just told me we should be getting some new personal...

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 03/29/14 09:09 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
MI is a no fault state. I just listened to the radio show on confronting OM, Dr.Harley did say call him, I;m sure a face to face would be better. I just have to be careful with my position as a police officer, rules of conduct unbecoming which can be anything the dept wants it to be. My wife has already filed for divorce, which I know can be stopped.

you can always confront the OM at his job when there are lots of people around. Retail Pharmacies are usually swamped with people on Monday's and after 5:30pm. You can make it loud enough so the OM's coworkers hear. Coworkers and subordinates love to gossip. grin

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
J
J
There was an adultery case not to long ago here in MI, I will have to research the case. I did right down the date, I tested and I wrote the date down from the other panties. I have them I ave to get another test. I did have SF with her, I know I have to get tested for STD. I remember when we did, She wouldn't kiss me and she told me, Thats why I married you b/c your so good at it. It just seem so odd when she told me that. She said so other stuff that seemed odd...

I want to warn you about something: Make sure you keep a recorder on you at all times, hidden.

I had sex with my wife when she was in her affair, and she later claimed that I drugged, kidnapped and raped her. The accusations didnt go far, because she claimed that a doctor in the local Hospital conspired with me to drug her and it was all just complete nonsense.

But this is a common claim by wayward wives, so protect yourself

W
OP Offline
W
I truly believe when I went back to church and the service was about fighting for your Family, scripture was Nehemiah 4:14b "Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters,your wives and your homes." I almost turned around to go to a differnt church..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 18 of 108 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation