Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 108 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 107 108
J
J
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I checked the cell records, she had called him from her old phone about 4times to is office, which is a pharmacy.

Is he a licensed pharmacist?
Does he work for a corporate chain store or a mom and pop pharmacy?

W
OP Offline
W
I will keep a recorder on me all the time. Why would she do such a crazy thing, unreal.. I know mine told me I messed with the wrong women...I'm not scared of her. I really do want to confront this OM. They must just lose their minds, some of the stuff my wife has said, one minute I will throw the affair in her face if we get back together and then a few days later she didn't have an affair.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Im not sure, why? Its a compounding solution pharmacy..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
I think he is a licensed pharmacist

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
The reason why I ask is because you may want to expose to his employer; write that you have evidence that he is having an affair with your wife and may using company resources in doing so.
A mom and pop pharmacy may just fire him, if they are religious. A chain store would probably call him into the office and ask about phone calls, etc.

Also, I would consider filing a Complaint with the state licensing board for ethics. It would probably be dismissed, but it would nonetheless put him on notice that it's tit for tat.

J
J
Henry Ford had a policy in business of firing any employee involved in adultery. There are many business owners today that are the same way.

W
OP Offline
W
I see, makes sense..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Also, if it's a mom and pop store I would consider even picketing in front of the store with a sign "This store employs adulterers" (with a friend always) (I'm a former union organizer and familiar with picketing to get a message across - business owners hate picketers)

W
OP Offline
W
I just checked it appears he is the owner of this place, according to the home page on the internet..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Also, have you posted OM on www.cheaterville.com?
List the city he lives in on the post and tell your story.

W
OP Offline
W
I'm a Union guy myself...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Wow, now this some serious information, I never new there was this much stuff..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
I just checked it appears he is the owner of this place, according to the home page on the internet..

This is how we dealt with problem business when I was an organizer:

1. picketing

2. call a pest exterminator, tell them you have rats and need them removed...give them business address.

3. file code complaints..workers smoking near doors, fire code complaints, health department complaints, etc.

4. Call the business often. Workers in India and China will call a business 100 times a day for around $5.

5. Dig into business records/ news articles/ complaints filed against the business. Set up a website to "expose" the business with links to the articles.

6. leave negative ratings on business review sites. Every internet phone listing has a place for customer comments...post Om on cheaterville and leave links to the cheaterville post on all the customer review pages.

7. Find out if he is a member of the Chamber of Commerce or a local trade/ industry association. If so, write an exposure letter to the groups directors.

This is just outright war. Use every legal means at your disposal to ruin this cockroach

L
L
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
The reason why I ask is because you may want to expose to his employer; write that you have evidence that he is having an affair with your wife and may using company resources in doing so.
A mom and pop pharmacy may just fire him, if they are religious. A chain store would probably call him into the office and ask about phone calls, etc.

Also, I would consider filing a Complaint with the state licensing board for ethics. It would probably be dismissed, but it would nonetheless put him on notice that it's tit for tat.

it might only be an ethical complaint with the state licensing board if she is a patient of the pharmacy.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
J
J
Does the business have a Facebook Page? You can get about 30 different legitimate facebook accounts commenting however you want them to say, with links to cheaterville, or anything else...for about $5.

You can make it so he has to shut down his facebook

W
OP Offline
W
I keep thinking about her text saying I humiliated her and dragged her through the mud and I told her I would never do that. I had ruined any chance of ever getting back together, I'm second guessing everything I have done...

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 03/29/14 09:49 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Originally Posted by Logans_Run
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight

it might only be an ethical complaint with the state licensing board if she is a patient of the pharmacy.

Yes, i know. But the state will receive it and let him know it was later dismissed. the point is to keep him looking over his shoulder all the time

J
J
I keep thinking about her text saying I humiliated her and dragged her through the mud and I told her I would never do that. I had ruined any chance of ever getting back together, I'm second guessing everything I have done...

Exposure is the single act that sppeds up the death of an affair. Harley has dealt with more than 50,000 such cases (according to him on a recent show) and has determined this.

W
OP Offline
W
He shut his down, it included his type of business, he just has an internet page and its pretty generic...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Wow, remind me to never piss you off. LOL

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 19 of 108 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation