Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 57 of 108 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
I would really like to get her back in the house. I did tell her I wanted them to come home. She wants to but she continues to tell me I must leave first, I told her I won't be leaving.

I know were not reconciling, I know its all fogbabble.

She did tell me how scared she felt today while having her break down.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/07/14 08:50 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Tomorrow is a new day for a new marriage to be built. I will see what tomorrow offers me. I do have my IC tomorrow, cant wait to see how my psycologist reacts to my ordeal that happened, she has known everything I've been doing and supports it. She knew I was going to confront other man on tuesday, she knew what I was going to ask him, she liked my approach.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Why does she want me to admit what I did was wrong in exposing this affair, she keeps saying how I told her parents.

She told me we could of worked on this on our own and not tell anyone our business. I asked her how would we of worked on this on our own and when, b/c I never got the memo about you wanting to work on it. FOGBABBLE

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/07/14 09:02 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
Why does she want me to admit what I did was wrong in exposing this affair, she keeps saying how I told her parents.

I would just say "I have no reason to hide your affair. I don't believe that is the right thing to do." Say that every time she brings it up and then change the subject.

PLEASE stop saying you did it to save your marriage. The falling down drunk will NEVER accept that you took his booze away for his best interest. And the fogged out affairee will never accept that you exposed to save the marriage.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

I would just say "I have no reason to hide your affair. I don't believe that is the right thing to do." Say that every time she brings it up and then change the subject.

PLEASE stop saying you did it to save your marriage. The falling down drunk will NEVER accept that you took his booze away for his best interest. And the fogged out affairee will never accept that you exposed to save the marriage.

I got it thanks, just tired and my mind goes blank. She sure does talk some fogbabble. I wonder if I should send her flowers to her work, if so what should the card read?

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I know, I am just thinking, I do have to call her back about the bills, I wondr if I should ask her what was troubling her so much that she blew my phone up?

I suspect that she's wondering if she would get into any trouble over what happened to you, which in turn leads me to suspect that she had a larger role in that incident than she's portraying.

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
J
J
Your wife has an ego bigger than Texas. (Sorry ML!)
She loves the attention you are giving her.
She loves the admiration the POSOM is giving her.
And she hates it that her reputation has been damaged by exposure.

Like a two year old, her id is in control and she has no regard for your feelings. It's all about her. Are you prepared to babysit if she comes back home? Maybe going to your sister's house for a few days will do you some good.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus

Like a two year old, her id is in control and she has no regard for your feelings. It's all about her. Are you prepared to babysit if she comes back home? Maybe going to your sister's house for a few days will do you some good.

What do you mean her id? Prepare to babysit when she comes home if she comes home? Just what do you think I should do?

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by ManInMotion
I know, I am just thinking, I do have to call her back about the bills, I wondr if I should ask her what was troubling her so much that she blew my phone up?

I suspect that she's wondering if she would get into any trouble over what happened to you, which in turn leads me to suspect that she had a larger role in that incident than she's portraying.

This is another thought? She sure seemed concerned about what my work said, I didn't give to much information about it.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I got it thanks, just tired and my mind goes blank. She sure does talk some fogbabble. I wonder if I should send her flowers to her work, if so what should the card read?

nooooooooooooooooooo, don't do that!! That is overkill.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
J
Just what do you think I should do?

I think you need to email Dr. Harley AND consult with an attorney immediately.
Moving into your sisters for a few days, until you have legal protection should take priority over Plan A at this time.

You have to protect yourself legally.

W
OP Offline
W

nooooooooooooooooooo, don't do that!! That is overkill.

I won't send her flowers. thats why I ask first.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I
Just delete it and go have some PIE! laugh

This is pretty much the cliffnotes of the entire plan.

Your flirty Plan A approach seems very effective.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by indiegirl
Just delete it and go have some PIE! laugh

This is pretty much the cliffnotes of the entire plan.

Your flirty Plan A approach seems very effective.

Its hard to be flirty with her when she's not in the house. I guess I could send her some flirty text.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Just what do you think I should do?

I think you need to email Dr. Harley AND consult with an attorney immediately.
Moving into your sisters for a few days, until you have legal protection should take priority over Plan A at this time.

You have to protect yourself legally.

Today I'm going to talk to an attorney about this injust incarceration in the hosp. My wife has not come back home she is still at her GF. I'm not going anywhere for now.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus

You know whats funny is my wife never had an ego and now she is like a child having a temper tantrum. Its funny how I'm out of the mental hosp and all she says now is, I never thought that was right. She seems like she might be on the verge of having her own mental break down.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/08/14 05:41 AM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I
All waywards are all ego. That's typical.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by indiegirl
All waywards are all ego. That's typical.

Its like I don't even know her anymore, I notice when we were driving from the hospital, every little thing seem to want to set her off, like where the hosp was located, how people were walking slow in the parking lot, all these little things that mean nothing seem to bother her. She never use to be that way.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/08/14 06:00 AM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I know this isnt a marathon. Yesterday my wife kept saying to me, I don't know what is going on with you, she said this a few times to me. I don't raise my voice, I'm calm all the time when we talk or when I'm by her, just babble I guess.

Does anyone notice when I pull from her she comes running at me. When I answer her she then seems to pull back.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
It blows my mind when she tells me if I would of just kept my mouth shut and all my changes I was doing would of been enough to save our marriage. Interesting, when was she going to let me know this. I'm being sarcastic right now. If I would of never exposed, I would be divorced and she would have new boyfriend and all would be dandy for her. I'm just venting.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/08/14 07:05 AM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 57 of 108 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation