Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 69 of 108 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 107 108
I
I
Yes that will make him feel like a hunted man and there's no way she will enjoy a single more moment of the A if she feels so many eyes on her. WD you are a natural!

I like the idea of saying it in front of SS. I take it she's continued to hover over him in your presence? If that's so, then he still doesn't know - regardless of her claim that he disapproves of exposure.

He's the one person she can't afford to have know. If everyone else disapproves she and OM can run off to la-la land - but she'd have to bring her son. She already knows how reluctant he's been to accept even a stand up stepfather. What chance would she have with an affair partner?

I wonder whether you can expose via his dad. What happened in their marriage and is there a relationship there?

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

J
J
You guys are wicked, deceitful barbarians. I love it.

M
M
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus
You guys are wicked, deceitful barbarians. I love it.

grin

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Encouraging this poster to lie and deceive his wife while snooping is not MB advice as well as other suggestions.

Best of luck WD. I'm out.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by 20YearHistory
Encouraging this poster to lie and deceive his wife while snooping is not MB advice as well as other suggestions.

Best of luck WD. I'm out.

So you're saying not to use any of this information?

I know everyone else seems to use it to help kill the affair?

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Is it lying or is it using a tactic to kill the affair, this is war right?

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
20year why do you not like this approach. I do want to kill this affair.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing

It is a TACTIC to bust up the affair. The policy of radical honesty DOES NOT apply to affairs or abuse.

WD, Dr Harley advocates snooping for the very purpose of busting up the affair, so carry on and kill this affair!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I thought about making a fake email and then sending me this concern from a concerned neighbor.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I thought about making a fake email and then sending me this concern from a concerned neighbor.

I wouldn't go to that length. You can just insinuate that people are watching and you are getting reports. Then refuse to reveal your sources. ["I have to protect my source"] The goal is to get word back to the OM and scare the heck out of him.

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I will have to do it by phone, she still at the GF, I hope she comes home this weekend. Like I said earlier I havent heard much from her today. Now yesterday she was talking all the way till she went to bed. just an observation.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I will have to do it by phone, she still at the GF, I hope she comes home this weekend. Like I said earlier I havent heard much from her today. Now yesterday she was talking all the way till she went to bed. just an observation.

Why not send her a TEXT that she can READ to the OM? grin

Exposure 101

B
B
Absolutely!!! And this is exactly what Dr. Harley advises.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
OP Offline
W
how should we word this text??

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I have 4/2/14 1 hour in the morning at OM house, 4/4/14 same thing, 4/4/14 she spent the night at his house from 7:00pm to about 9:30 am

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M

"Sally, very hurt and disappointed to learn that your affair has never ended. According to reliable sources you have been going to the OM's house after you drop SS at school and spent the night there on Friday night. Other reports show you still going by his pharmacy. When will this ever end?"

When was the last time she was there?

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
according to the GPS key logger monday april 7 for about 5 mins, I the batter died around 1pm, so I dont know about tuesday. wednesday she was with me. why what are you thinking?

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
according to the GPS key logger monday april 7 for about 5 mins, I the batter died around 1pm, so I dont know about tuesday. wednesday she was with me. why what are you thinking?

What does your GPS show for today?

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
live one shows, she just left work and went to GF house. tonight was her late night, she worked til 8pm, and she has SS, his dad drops him off at her work.

I'm sure she will be pissed when I text her that.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/10/14 07:15 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I think its perfect that you are giving her this information several days later because that will throw her off of your methods.

Exposure 101

Page 69 of 108 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation