Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 82 of 108 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
I'm going to get us some dinner. We can have a family meal. We haven't done that in a while. No she's not recording me. Unless it's in her bra. She is just talking son fog crap. If she really thought this why are you here. If my ex thought this why is my daughter her. If I truly thought someone was going to harm to my child they would have to pry my child from me and drag me to jail. Absolute nonsense on wayward thinking.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by NebDane
WD
Didnt you say in your state Adultery is a crime still on the books.
Why dont you go that route next week, figure out how to file a complaint for that and push it through.
Your wife is acting like a child. Her actions are all bratty teenage responses.
You are doing great. CALM and COOL as a cucumber.

Yes Michigan still has it on the books. I should file a report. State law.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
L
L
Who would you charge? Your Wife or the POSOM?

Is it a crime, or just an optional ground for divorce?

Buy the SS a remote control airplane or helicopter or car and see if you can take him to an RC field or track.

Find Something that you can do to break through that wall and include your Wife.

At dinner, if she brings up the Why are you being so nice or acting like this, just keep saying you want to make lifelong improvements and want for her to be on the receiving end. Sweetie, you know we can still enjoy being together, as long as we focus on each other. We proved that the other day. I was so proud to have you in my arms again and want to keep letting you know that.

She is so withdrawn though, but at least she has connected with you a little bit.

Keep going calm and strong.

LTL

Last edited by LearnedTooLate; 04/12/14 05:52 PM.
T
T
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I just talk to his pastor and he told me he can't get involved in this matter, I asked what kind of pastor is he that he can't get involved with a church member who plays in his church band that is committing adultery, He hung up on me.

www.SLCTROY.com

Go over his head up the churches food chain and tell how this pastor is enabling an affair.

J
J
This so called pastor is probably a fake. There are many pseudo churches out there. I once attended a wedding where a dog was the ring bearer, the bride dropped an F bomb during the exchange of vows, and the pastor had so many body piercings that he leaked when he drank.

J
J
I would stop saying, "I'm doing this to save my marriage." Talk of the relationship or the marriage or what you're doing to improve will get no traction.

Instead, say, "Because I love you." Or ask, "You don't like it?" Don't over explain it. Just do it.

W
OP Offline
W
We had dinner and that seem to go ok, I asked SS about school and we had some small talk, My wife ate a piece of the cake when I wasn't looking, she started to warm up a bit, she even took her socks off so I could see her toes. She then had another piece of cake. I was even able to stroke her ear and cheek with my hand, I even got into some intimate conversation about where would be her dream place to live, tropical island. I told her that I would love to take her to a place like that. so we did discuss that she told me if you like taking your ex-wife, reffering her, I said yes thats fine.

The bad news, I just got served with a PPO (restraining order) from POSOM. My wife wanted to read it and then I told I'm not worried about it, the big thing he put in it is they just met 2 weeks ago on FB and they are just friends, he stated I harassed him in his business when customers were present, he stated IM his friends and family about his alleged affair with my wife, I interogated his ex-wife, no she asked me to call her. He stated I put him on Cheaterville that received 3000 hits and he has been getting numerous harassing phone calls, He said I emaled his church, I never did that. etc...My wife said what did you think would happen, I told her I'm not worried about it. She said I know because you know how to push the letter of the law without getting in trouble. She got real pissy with me, she even said I need help because Im crazy. sticking up for him. I just said I'm ok with it. It doesn't bother me.

Its like really how much more can I take of everyone thinking I'm crazy!!! Why in the world doesn't anyone want to do the right thing anymore. I'm just sickened by the whole thing, I know they want me to back off. so they can continue there affair.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/12/14 07:02 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
How do I get a PPO against me for speaking the truth, How does his happen. By me being LEO, I get to have an immediate hearing and he marked I cant possese or carry a firearm, alot times they modify that so I can carry my gun on duty only. The PPO is good for six months.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
My wife even told me she doesn't care about him or me and the only thing she cares about is SS. She told me its over.I said to her you were at his place last night, she said I don't have to answer to you until you start answering my question. I was going to talk to SS earlier she got in my way and told me to leave him alone and she would call the police for harassing them. I told her I will tell my daughter about this PPO, they give these things out like water. I said SS needs to know about everything, I said these children need to know, she said no they don't there just chilren. So this is where i'm at.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/12/14 07:20 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
Is the PPO automatic, or does it require a hearing?

LTL

W
OP Offline
W
[quote=LearnedTooLate]Is the PPO automatic, or does it require a hearing?

LTL [/quote

It was an ex parte, which means immediate. I do get to have an immediate hearing. Why do I have to be the one jumping through hoops and everyone else gets to do whatever they want, there is something wrong with this system.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
My wife even told me she doesn't care about him or me and the only thing she cares about is SS. She told me its over.I said to her you were at his place last night, she said I don't have to answer to you until you start answering my question. I was going to talk to SS earlier she got in my way and told me to leave him alone and she would call the police for harassing them. I told her I will tell my daughter about this PPO, they give these things out like water. I said SS needs to know about everything, I said these children need to know, she said no they don't there just chilren. So this is where i'm at.

Is that conversation recorded?

LTL

M
M
It was an ex parte, which means immediate. I do get to have an immediate hearing. Why do I have to be the one jumping through hoops and everyone else gets to do whatever they want, there is something wrong with this system.

If I were you, I would hire a PI to watch them for a couple of days to get solid evidence of their affair and then file a criminal suit against him for adultery.

I would also call your attorney asap. I get the sense that your x-wife is leading this charge against you behind the scenes. She is helping the adulterers in any way she can. I hope you file a criminal lawsuit against her. These people are evil...

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I stand there and hear her talk to me without any regard for me, she told me earlier how if it wasn't for her they would of gave me the drug haldol and she said they should of given it to me because your crazy, she stands there and just lies to me and I stand there with a smile and tell her I'm not worried about it. she stands there as if I am a nobody and I have never given anything to this marriage, She tells me why don't you tell your daughter the truth about yourself, the issues with the marriage, i did tell my daughter, that I made mistakes and i am correcting them everyday for our family. I stand there and take all of this like a Mack truck hit me. My name gets dragged through the mud for telling the truth. I feel deeply wounded right now, I have taken so much and its the same everyday. Beaten to the core, crusified and left for dead..

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/12/14 07:32 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
He stated I put him on Cheaterville that received 3000 hits and he has been getting numerous harassing phone calls, He said I emaled his church, I never did that. etc...

You can't be stopped from telling the truth in the United States. Our courts do not have that type of authority.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
I stand there and hear her talk to me without any regard for me, she told me earlier how if it wasn't for her they would of gave me the drug haldol and she said they should of given it to me because your crazy, she stands there and just lies to me and I stand there with a smile and tell her I'm not worried about it. she stands there as if I am a nobody and I have never given anything to this marriage, She tells me why don't you tell your daughter the truth about yourself, the issues with the marriage, i did tell my daughter, that I made mistakes and i am correcting them everyday for our family. I stand there and take all of this like a Mack truck hit me. My name gets dragged through the mud for telling the truth. I feel deeply wounded right now, I have taken so much and its the same everyday. Beaten to the core, crusified and left for dead..

I can imagine that you do feel that way, but you can't allow this to happen. You have the law on your side. You have 2 adulterers and your former wife working against you and you must stand up against them.

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by LearnedTooLate

Is that conversation recorded?

LTL

I had it on. It just stinks all of it.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

I can imagine that you do feel that way, but you can't allow this to happen. You have the law on your side. You have 2 adulterers and your former wife working against you and you must stand up against them.

I'm taking legal action against my ex-wife, I will google MI state law on adultery, I'm going to file a lawsuit. I could hire a PI, he could get some pictures. All this crap I'm going through she seem to warm up to me or she knew they were going to serve me today. I just don't know what to believe from her anymore. I believe nothing. She even told me you can't go around scaring people, what kind of man is he. How is he filing a PPO in behalf of his grown kids I sent an IM to and how one to his ex wife. He said I try to call him twice but he did not answer, I have never called him from my cell phone, I'm smarter than that. I never emailed him from my email account. The PPO has lies, he says they just became friends 2 weeks ago, unreal and he swore to this to be true..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Mel, I'm trying to think how I can stand up against them. How in the world is all this ever going to get my wife back. I don't even know who she is anymore. I'm just in an awww, I don't even know what to do. PLan A or Plan B, Give her the divorce and just move on.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Mel, I'm trying to think how I can stand up against them. How in the world is all this ever going to get my wife back. I don't even know who she is anymore. I'm just in an awww, I don't even know what to do. PLan A or Plan B, Give her the divorce and just move on.

The problem is that you now have to defend yourself legally because of their full on assault. Defending yourself legally may not get your wife back, but you can't just roll over. They will destroy you.

You would be perfectly within your rights to just divorce her and move on, though. No one would fault you for that. I don't think I have EVER seen such an evil wayward in all my years on this board.

Exposure 101

Page 82 of 108 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,169 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation