Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 99 of 108 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I sent her a pic of our nephew. He's 1. She liked it and asked if I was with him. I said yes . She asked where so I told the place and other nephew 18.Birth day. She said ok.

She answered the text about the beach, saying yea who wouldn't. So I said let's go this weekend and she said where I said Florida. I day say as a stress relief and just friends. She said she doesn't have the money nor do I. And she is to fat in a bathing suit. I just said let's just go and have some fun. She then said it's just not good timing. I said I understand and it would be a great stress relief. She said thank you. I can't go I'm just not in that place. I said ok with a smile face. She then sent me this ,Why would you want to go to Florida..."just friends". I haven answered that need some help on how to.

Your answers to a wayward need to be like a politician.
For example, someone may say, "Obmamacare doesnt work."
Another may reply, "People with cancer need treatment."
"An 86 year old grandma wants to live" etc

"You cant afford going to Florida,"
reply: "It's nice to relax in the sand and have masssages on the beach"

I didn't do to bad, i just said lets just go and have some fun. I do know I said it wouldbe great to lay on the beach and get san all over us.

I do know when she called me the Florida trip sure is waying on her mind. I like how she is coming over tomorrow after work and she said she might just stay the night. I'm not sure what is going on with OM, but if she spends the night tomorrow, it doesn't look like she will be going to OM on friday morning like normal.

She likes when I persue her, I just make sure I dont over do it.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/16/14 09:25 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
Waywards love attention, that;s for sure.
You can get cheap motel rooms in Florida now.
I would just go and lead the way there, it will upset OM a lot.
Then again, OM may have other women on the side to service him if needed.

W
OP Offline
W
Waywards love attention, that;s for sure.
You can get cheap motel rooms in Florida now.
I would just go and lead the way there, it will upset OM a lot.
Then again, OM may have other women on the side to service him if needed.

I just checked air fair and hotel 3 nights round trip 1400, for both.

I thought about having a PI watch him just to see what he is up to when not with WW.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/16/14 09:36 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
F
F

Good job.

Are those refundable tickets? WSs are highly unpredictable. (In case that isn't obvious.) MrRollieEyes

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by FooledMeTwice

Good job.

Are those refundable tickets? WSs are highly unpredictable. (In case that isn't obvious.) MrRollieEyes

within 24 hour cancelation notce. she cancels I will sill be goig, I'll take my nephew and go.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/16/14 09:42 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
2 nighs is about a 1000, for flight and hotel. these are lastminute deals, and there are 100[s of them.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I
Picking up disc is just excuse to come over.
Good work

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by ItCanGetBetter
Good work

I know I was venting yesterday about her going to OM in the morning. Its like the wind how things change,

If I can get her to go to Florida, that would be huge and i'm sure OM wil be pissed. I would like to to just tell her I booked it, and see how that goes.

If she comes over tonight for her cd, i thought the same thing about a reason to come over, she even mentioned staying the night. I said ok that would be nice. If she spends the night she won't be going to OM friday Morning, SO I will have to let PI know, I don't want to waste his time. Friday night however,could be a different story.

I wonder whats going on in fantasy land.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/17/14 07:28 AM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
florida would be awesome, i think you are chipping away and she is starting to see the difference.
can you leave some reminders around tonight of happier times a photo, something you bought together.
can you pick up a movie she would like, leave it out when she notices it suggest watching it together.

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
J
J
get you bathing suit out, sun screen. print out last minute deals. let her start dreaming of that relaxing beach.

BW 56
WH 57
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
W
OP Offline
W
I'll print outthe last deals, I will get some photos out. She did take the wedding photos, however foud the other two photos in closet so put thoe b out.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Originally Posted by ItCanGetBetter
Good work

I know I was venting yesterday about her going to OM in the morning. Its like the wind how things change,

If I can get her to go to Florida, that would be huge and i'm sure OM wil be pissed. I would like to to just tell her I booked it, and see how that goes.

If she comes over tonight for her cd, i thought the same thing about a reason to come over, she even mentioned staying the night. I said ok that would be nice. If she spends the night she won't be going to OM friday Morning, SO I will have to let PI know, I don't want to waste his time. Friday night however,could be a different story.

I wonder whats going on in fantasy land.

I used to spend 2/3 of the year on the road (one reason I'm now divorced)...and I used a travel forum called www.biddingfortravel.com. You can save a lot of money by going there, see what others are paying for rooms and then bid accordingly on priceline.

My travel expenses were always 50-70% lower than others in my line of work

J
J
According to OM church website:

A Holy Thursday Service
on April 17 at 7:30 p.m.
includes Holy Communion.

So that is why she is coming over...her affair partner has Church service!

W
OP Offline
W
According to OM church website:

A Holy Thursday Service
on April 17 at 7:30 p.m.
includes Holy Communion.

So that is why she is coming over...her affair partner has Church service!

I can tell you this any other thursday she stayed at GF. It might be because of his church. I just find it interesting she is coming here, I know the ork out cd's is an excuse.

I went and seen my PI friend, The Lord works in mysteries way's, these guys are christians and want to see my marriage saved. My friend was a wayward husband over 2 yrs ago and ended is affair and turned to God, He divorced, however he and his wife are still together and they are getting ready to remarry soon...

These guys are n call form now. I will be sending them all the information, They will be on call for tomorrow evening.

While at the PI she called me, I didn't take the fist call, I let her cal me back, She asked if I was sleeping, I said no just out at thr grocery store, she asked again if it was ok to come over tonight I said yes, She then said Should I spend the night, I said sure, she said ok. I then told her how nice it would be sitting on a beach enjoy the warm sun, etcc...She brought up our situation, I just said it would be great, She said do you even know what it will cost, I said yes I already know what it will cost, I then said just think relaxing no stress sitting on the beach in the warm sun, there was a long pause, she said I don't know and we would be rushed and is it worth it. I said every bit of it would be worth it o be enjoying the beach and water. she said she had to go back to work and she said she would grab her stuff for tonight.

I just bought some new sheets and a new spring time blanket for our bed, I have the house smelling like vanilla, I'm going to get some new flowers for the kitchenn table. I will print out these last minute deals for florida, I Have her favorite ice cream in the refrigerator, chunky monkey. I'm ready.

I want this florida trip, I need to get this guy.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/17/14 01:10 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Jedi, you need to go into the PI business, you find everything out. See, this is my wifes late day at work, it would be funny if he drove out to my house to see if she is with me car in driveway, that would be interesting. I might purposley take up all te room in the garage...He's got my address its on the PPO and Police report.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Seems pretty obvious that your wife wants to go to Florida. She'll hint tonight methinks.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus
Seems pretty obvious that your wife wants to go to Florida. She'll hint tonight methinks.

She goes back and forth with it, by asking questions on cost we should go longer, we will feel rushed and then I don't think I can b/c of our situation, I just keep saying how wonderful and stress free it wouldb, She did make a joke and say I'll try and feed her to the sharks. I said I will rescue you from that shark! I was thinking of OM!

She is defiently on the fence.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/17/14 02:57 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
good job, i think she wants to go to florida, and staying the night is great. She is second guessing everything that is the first step.
when she talks about going for a week say you want to add something new weekends away just the two of you is one thing you would like to change about the marriage, more fun more relaxing more romance.
i don't know how she is going to be able to resist and not notice the care for her needs you are showing.
blocking up the garage is a great idea,OM probably does"t trust her will be checking.
it would be great if he saw it if you can get her to power off the phones tonight so he can't contact her, that would drive him crazy

BW 56
WH 57
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by jessitaylor
good job, i think she wants to go to florida, and staying the night is great. She is second guessing everything that is the first step.
when she talks about going for a week say you want to add something new weekends away just the two of you is one thing you would like to change about the marriage, more fun more relaxing more romance.
i don't know how she is going to be able to resist and not notice the care for her needs you are showing.
blocking up the garage is a great idea,OM probably does"t trust her will be checking.
it would be great if he saw it if you can get her to power off the phones tonight so he can't contact her, that would drive him crazy

I wuold have to think she isr ethinking her decsions, I will defiently block this garage up, I think she wants to go to Flordia also, but I bet whats holding her up is how does she explain that to the OM, how do you oh by the way i'm in FL. I don't give a dang about his feelings, I'm going to my best to book it and leave with her on saturday.

My PI buddy is all on board with me saving the marriage, its nice was great seeing him again. I really like those guys we talked about an hour discussing the bible. They even offered me a job on the side for extra cash.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

F
F
They even offered me a job on the side for extra cash.

But the hours are awful and not very conducive to family life/saving a marriage. ;(

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

Page 99 of 108 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation