Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by SapphireReturns
You got me...I'm melodylane, clarkcent, and marritalbliss, my secret is out sigh....guess everyone knows who I am...oh wait!! No they don't. :p

So we get 4 talking heads for the price of one? Sweet!

J
J
Sir,

I just saw you post on SAA forum, on someone else's thread.
Are you the real Clark Kent?

C
OP Offline
C
Yes.

J
J
Originally Posted by clark_kent
Yes.

I've been trying to make contact with you for some time.
The Jedi Council is concerned that the Empire may soon attack your new Solar System and Earth.

We want to warn you so you are prepared.

C
OP Offline
C
Yep. And i would deserve it. Im back. And ill need lots of 2x4s and help. Have to go for now. Ill update later.
Thanks jedi

B
B
Yep. And i would deserve it. Im back. And ill need lots of 2x4s and help. Have to go for now. Ill update later.
Thanks jedi
We will be here when you come back.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
Howdy Clark Kent!! laugh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
OP Offline
C
LOL! Reread the thread and I could of swore I did not have Big Hair and swagger around with a Six-Gun. I might mumbler that I bear a likeness to Christopher Reeves.

That affair is deader than a doornail. Didn't take that long. Sorry didn't let anybody know... Never did resolve the real underlying problem. Was pointed out to me on several occasions.

[Renter Babble]
Oooh! This MB meeting ENs is the ticket. Well since me and the GF are romanticaly in love again. I guess all's good and I know better than other's, so I may as well go back to the same old same old.
[/Renter Babble]

EPs are in-place so it it's not so desperate/panic. But the renter has to go.

So I'm hoping someone can point me to the correct forum.

B
B
Haha that was funny clark_kent=MelodyLane lol

So you and the GF are still together? Why aren't you married?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
LOL! Reread the thread and I could of swore I did not have Big Hair and swagger around with a Six-Gun. I might mumbler that I bear a likeness to Christopher Reeves.

That affair is deader than a doornail. Didn't take that long. Sorry didn't let anybody know... Never did resolve the real underlying problem. Was pointed out to me on several occasions.

[Renter Babble]
Oooh! This MB meeting ENs is the ticket. Well since me and the GF are romanticaly in love again. I guess all's good and I know better than other's, so I may as well go back to the same old same old.
[/Renter Babble]

EPs are in-place so it it's not so desperate/panic. But the renter has to go.

So I'm hoping someone can point me to the correct forum.

Since you used GF, I'm a little unclear - are you married? If not, then the book Buyers, Renters, and Freeloaders is definitely the right one for you. Even if you are, it may still be the right book.

Post-affair the right forum to go into is usually In Recovery.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation