Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 80 of 85 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 84 85
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I like Star Trek TNG! Star Wars is so full of plot holes that they need to keep pumping out movies to fill them!

DS hurt his hand a fracture. He's out for the T ball season! I sent that email Just, thanks. I also let her and her MIL know about DS's injury. Still no response, not worried though. Taking DS to see Spiderman this weekend in 3D! Will be his first 3D movie!

B
B
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
I like Star Trek TNG! Star Wars is so full of plot holes that they need to keep pumping out movies to fill them!

DS hurt his hand a fracture. He's out for the T ball season! I sent that email Just, thanks. I also let her and her MIL know about DS's injury. Still no response, not worried though. Taking DS to see Spiderman this weekend in 3D! Will be his first 3D movie!
Poor little guy!! A fracture and missing T-ball season?? That's no fun.

I think Spiderman is the best medicine. smile Doesn't Spiderman fix everything?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
J

Sorry to hear about your kids injury.

My friend and I were both in love with 7of9 on Star Trek Voyager.
We used to watch it every week together!
I liked TNG too, Counselor Dianna

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 04/30/14 10:22 PM.
M
M
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight

For the record, that actress (Jeri Ryan) was previously married to an extremely abusive and misogynist husband. As a result of the breakdown of his marriage, he lost an election for U.S. Senate in Illinois. That U.S. Senate seat was then taken by a young Barack Obama, and of course we know he went on to become President.

Look how much one broken marriage impacted the world, not to mention the careers of multiple people.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
Originally Posted by markos

For the record, that actress (Jeri Ryan) was previously married to an extremely abusive and misogynist husband. As a result of the breakdown of his marriage, he lost an election for U.S. Senate in Illinois. That U.S. Senate seat was then taken by a young Barack Obama, and of course we know he went on to become President.

Look how much one broken marriage impacted the world, not to mention the careers of multiple people.

Boy, check out the wayward fog from the former dirtbag husband:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ryan_%28politician%29#In_retrospect

Subsequent to his withdrawal from the U.S. Senate race in Illinois, Jack Ryan has characterized what happened to him as a "new low for politics in America".[12] According to Ryan, it was unprecedented in American politics for a newspaper to sue for access to sealed custody documents. Ryan opposed unsealing the divorce records of Senator John Kerry during Kerry's race against George W. Bush in 2004, and Kerry's divorce records remained sealed. Ryan subsequently made a statement requesting "Let me be the only person this has happened to. Don�t ask for Ted Kennedy�s. Don�t ask for John McCain�s. Don�t ask for Joe Lieberman�s. Just stop. This is not a good precedent for American society if you really want the best and brightest to run."[12]

After asking his wife to perform sex acts in public, I think he'd be the last person in the world who should be lecturing us on who the best and brightest are. What a scoundrel.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
WOW I remember that! I wanted to edit wikipedia to say "Till this day Jack Ryan is still wayward..." Your comments are true adultery destroys everything. I will never understand or attempt to understand a wayward's reasonings for an affair. Strange thing is POSOM is into that bizarre stuff. He has a "sexual addiction". I know that ailment has a ICD code but I believe its a cop out similiar to the "I was drunk" excuse people use to scape goat their way out of immoral behavior.

J
J

As I recall, he did not lose election. The GOP forced him to withdraw and Ambassador Alan Keyes ran in his place, loosing to Obama

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D

M
M

As I recall, he did not lose election. The GOP forced him to withdraw and Ambassador Alan Keyes ran in his place, loosing to Obama

I'm finally old enough my memory is starting to fail - I had totally forgotten about Alan Keyes taking over that race.

Anyway, Ryan lost his chance at office, all thanks to his despicable swinging/wayward behavior. And still seems to think that people who would have been ruled by him had no right to pry into such details.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well I just confirmed some disturbing news. WW is pregnant, guess there will be no happy ending for TD. I gave a good fight didn't I? What should I do next? I am ready for Plan B. All advice will be GREATLY appreciated. Despite this horrible news I am not as mad or angry as I thought I would be. I guess the guilt of her pregnancy is what kept her from contacting me. I feel so sad for SS and DS.

edit: Should I let her know that I know?

Last edited by TranquilDark; 05/05/14 06:48 AM.
J
J
I suggest you email Dr. Harley, after prayer and much thought on this matter for guidance

J
J
I guess the guilt of her pregnancy is what kept her from contacting me. I feel so sad for SS and DS.

She probably got pregnant on purpose.

M
M
Well I just confirmed some disturbing news. WW is pregnant, guess there will be no happy ending for TD. I gave a good fight didn't I? What should I do next? I am ready for Plan B. All advice will be GREATLY appreciated. Despite this horrible news I am not as mad or angry as I thought I would be. I guess the guilt of her pregnancy is what kept her from contacting me. I feel so sad for SS and DS.

TD, you really did give it your best, and I am sorry that it has come to this. My suggestion is to make the Plan B as dark as possible to minimize the emotional impact on your life - and then begin rebuilding a life that makes you happy.

M
M

I wouldn't even talk to her - nothing to be gained, and it will just be unpleasant for you.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I will email Dr. Harley and thanks for the advice. I think a Plan B will be in order.

J
J
I agree you go dark and don't let her madness affect you anymore���..you tried that is all you can do�..there are no guarantees����

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
P
P

I wouldn't even talk to her - nothing to be gained, and it will just be unpleasant for you.

Agreed.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My question will be on the show today, BH could you post it here when you can? Thank you!

M
M
Sorry TD...

You put up a heck of a battle. Be proud of what you tried to accomplish for your children. Time to protect yourself and heal.

Mr. Wondering

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
J
J
I will email Dr. Harley and thanks for the advice. I think a Plan B will be in order.

What is the purpose of the Plan B letter? To offer a door home if she ends the affair...or to tell her no contact forever?

Page 80 of 85 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation