Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 36 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 35 36
S
SFL Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Okay fantastic about the PI.

Now while he's home you put on your best Miss James Bond (we really need to come up with a good woman under cover name lol) and act like you're buying his "it's all over" while being the best wife you can be.

Can you do this? No love busting?

Yes, yes, yes. No lovebusting. So do I still seem sad that he is wanting this break and when he keeps saying that he just wants to come take this break but waltz in and take care of the kids every weekend but stay in a hotel at night (which will not happen in my plan B proposal do I agree, or just say "I don't know?"

Last edited by SFL; 05/17/14 12:45 AM.

BS
2 kids- 10yo DS, 5yo DD
Divorced since 12/11/15
B
B
No relationship talk. Just keep acting like "we will figure it all out" and then change the subject.

Don't act sad or moody.

Make the house clean and inevitable.

Remember this may be the last weekend you have before you go into Plan B so make it good memories of you.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
Here, read this and come back with your questions.

Plan A

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
SFL Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Here, read this and come back with your questions.

Plan A

Read it and get it. Thank you.
Question-
When I was in stupid plan C I wanted he and I to take this "break" with him still coming home and sleeping on couch. He wanted to sneak in and the morning and wake the kids and be with them and them and bathe them and put them to bed then go to a hotel. He said it was too hard emotionally for him to be in the house with me, blah blah and he needs distance from me because he does indeed love me and this is "soooo" tough. (he had already booked the hotel because I f'd up and told him I wanted to separate then took it back saying I wanted him home. (I know, I know). But, he did agree to spend next weekend (it's a long 3 day weekend) in the home the whole time and see "if he can handle it. and how it goes."

Because we aren't spending that much time together this weekend with him in a hotel for the evening- I am thinking I'd like to tell the PI to not reveal to me his "findings" until Tuesday because I really don't think I can keep it in and do a true no Lovebusters "Plan A" learning of more infidelity. I think one other solid, good Plan A next weekend would be helpful. And then, if I find that he's still cheating, I would implement Plan B via email when he's in Utah on Tuesday. Does that sound ok?

*And I still need to get my car lease extended and my house lease extended. I don't want to blow up and prevent him from doing that. We were on our way to take care of car this weekend but we were told we have to do it over the phone on Monday. House Lease needs to be taken care of by the 31st and hasn't been done yet. :-/ I don't want him to get so mad at my exposure and Plan B that he doesn't do that.

Just more info- This weekend he was 90% talking about moving forward with getting a separation and moving forward with the divorce and then here and there would tear up and say "I'm so so sorry for what I've done." "Let's see how next weekend goes, maybe this will blow over."

Thank you.

Last edited by SFL; 05/17/14 01:58 AM.

BS
2 kids- 10yo DS, 5yo DD
Divorced since 12/11/15
B
B
So he isn't home this weekend? Is he still in Utah this weekend?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

S
SFL Offline OP
OP Offline
S

No, he is "home" but doing what HE wanted- coming in before the kids wake up spending time in the kids during the day, putting them to bed, then going to a hotel to sleep at night.

BS
2 kids- 10yo DS, 5yo DD
Divorced since 12/11/15
B
B
Originally Posted by SFL

No, he is "home" but doing what HE wanted- coming in before the kids wake up spending time in the kids during the day, putting them to bed, then going to a hotel to sleep at night.
Okay, but you can put on your best Plan A this weekend and then when the PI gets the goods he will be out of town.

So get the leases extended and Plan A. That's your plan this weekend.

Can you have breakfast made when he comes in tomorrow?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Make the house clean and inevitable.
I meant clean and "welcoming" to him.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

S
SFL Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Needing strength to continue my Plan A. Saw something on FB with the co-worker that he claims up and down is just an friendship. The weekend we had agreed to take a break (before I realized I was doing stupid plan C), she posted her FB status as, "Planning for my future :)" (on a flight to Spokane Washington- which my WS was on with her.)
ARrrggghhhhh!!! Not concrete proof of course but that status is really screaming out to me... Need to bite my tongue hard. Thank you for letting me get it out here.

BS
2 kids- 10yo DS, 5yo DD
Divorced since 12/11/15
S
SFL Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Question- he is extending the lease of the place we are currently in. (it runs out end of the month.) But right now it is in HIS name. Would like him to put my name on it.... But as long as his name is on it he will be able to get keys to get in (even if I change the locks) and check our mail, etc, etc. I don't know how to remedy this.

BS
2 kids- 10yo DS, 5yo DD
Divorced since 12/11/15
B
B
Originally Posted by SFL
Question- he is extending the lease of the place we are currently in. (it runs out end of the month.) But right now it is in HIS name. Would like him to put my name on it.... But as long as his name is on it he will be able to get keys to get in (even if I change the locks) and check our mail, etc, etc. I don't know how to remedy this.
What does he say when you ask him to extend it in your name? Also, if it's in your name now why can't you call and extend it?

Also, do you have a friend who can check her Facebook for you? Just until you get the evidence from the PI?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

M
M
Originally Posted by SFL
Needing strength to continue my Plan A. Saw something on FB with the co-worker that he claims up and down is just an friendship. The weekend we had agreed to take a break (before I realized I was doing stupid plan C), she posted her FB status as, "Planning for my future :)" (on a flight to Spokane Washington- which my WS was on with her.)
ARrrggghhhhh!!! Not concrete proof of course but that status is really screaming out to me... Need to bite my tongue hard. Thank you for letting me get it out here.

Be sure and copy and paste all her contacts into a word doc for safekeeping before she shuts the page down.

Do you mean to tell me he travels WITH this coworker on business trips?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by SFL

Be sure and copy and paste all her contacts into a word doc for safekeeping before she shuts the page down.

x2.

Just to reiterate: Do NOT mention anything having to do with this OW to your WH! You will be tempted but you must resist...

Last edited by SusieQ; 05/18/14 11:00 AM.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
S
SFL Offline OP
OP Offline
S
What does he say when you ask him to extend it in your name? Also, if it's in your name now why can't you call and extend it?

- My name isn't on the lease. I just asked him and he said he'll see what he can do.

Also, do you have a friend who can check her Facebook for you? Just until you get the evidence from the PI?

Right now I can check FB but don't know how long that will last.

BS
2 kids- 10yo DS, 5yo DD
Divorced since 12/11/15
S
SFL Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by SFL

Do you mean to tell me he travels WITH this coworker on business trips?

Yes, the whole "team" travels together and she is on that team.
Will do about the FB contacts.

BS
2 kids- 10yo DS, 5yo DD
Divorced since 12/11/15
M
M
Originally Posted by SFL
[

Yes, the whole "team" travels together and she is on that team.
Will do about the FB contacts.

The perfect set up for an affair. frown

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
SFL Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Dammit!!!!! It's too late frown The facebook page is down. frown Dammit. Will get my friend to check for me.

BS
2 kids- 10yo DS, 5yo DD
Divorced since 12/11/15
S
SFL Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I believe she took her whole page down. Don't know how else I can expose to her side.

BS
2 kids- 10yo DS, 5yo DD
Divorced since 12/11/15
S
SFL Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by SusieQ
Originally Posted by SFL

x2.

Just to reiterate: Do NOT mention anything having to do with this OW to your WH! You will be tempted but you must resist...

I really screwed up... letting my emotions ge the best of me because it hurts so bad. I'm trying so hard to keep it under wraps... Before getting into Plan A I really harped on him about her... he knows I'm suspicious. All I have left is the PI. Hopefully that will be something- but I have no way to expose her side now.

BS
2 kids- 10yo DS, 5yo DD
Divorced since 12/11/15
B
B
Originally Posted by SFL
I believe she took her whole page down. Don't know how else I can expose to her side.
She probably just blocked you. Can your friend see her page?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 7 of 36 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 433 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation