Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
B
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Did you read my suggestion to record her with your phone? You could do this tonight.
OH! SugarCane has a great suggestion! Hide your phone and try for that!

Then tomorrow, you can go and buy some VARs if nothing pans out tonight from your phone.

DDays - six months of them
THANK YOU God and Marriage Builders.
We never knew that it could be this good! smile
L
OP Offline
L
Ok lets get to work. I have a family to save.

M
M
Originally Posted by lovemyfamily2000
I believe they meet at his home.
I have a recording device in the office I will bring home to see if I can catch something.

Can you put a GPS on her car and then follow her there?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
It looks like she never calls him when I'm home. We only open 4 days a week and I go to the office when we dont open. That's when they talk and meet. He also just bought a dental office and i need to find out when he opens.
I will look at the phone bill and connect the dots.

L
OP Offline
L
What kind of gps?

M
M

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
go to the operation investigating thread and see what strikes you there. On page 5, wifedivorcing mentions a GPS model that sounds amazing.

If you can get your hands on her cell phone TONIGHT, you can also try loading GPS software onto that. Read that thread, there are lots of options.

Just remember to stay calm tonight, and do not tip your hand. Like SugarCane pointed out, you are going to need to win your wife back. FIRST though, you have to kill the A.

As for going to the office tomorrow to pick up a recording device�is the office closed tomorrow? Will the OM be there? If so, I recommend you not going to the office. VAR's are so inexpensive, you can get a good one at Staples for $40-50. You could buy two and put them in different locations.

L
OP Offline
L
Bingo! I just ask my kid if he knows my wife's iphone passcode and he gave it to me. I'm going to spy on it and see if I find anything...
I will look at her past frequent locations...
Thanks all

M
M
Bingo! I just ask my kid if he knows my wife's iphone passcode and he gave it to me. I'm going to spy on it and see if I find anything...
I will look at her past frequent locations...
Thanks all

Look at her emails and texts. Forward anything suspicious to yourself. Check her locations here: There is a useful feature in iOS that let's you track all the places an iPhone is taken within the prior month. Go to Settings:Privacy:Location Services:System Services:Frequent Locations. You will see entries at the bottom of the list. This will show you all locations visited, and the dates and times of each visit.

Install the app "findmyiphone" and then track her at this website: https://www.icloud.com/#find

Exposure 101

M
M

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
I think I'm going to get her with the history of frequent locations when she takes a shower tonight. She hasnt got home and its almost 10 pm. She said was going to stop to eat something... frown
Eat what? frown....

M
M
I think I'm going to get her with the history of frequent locations when she takes a shower tonight. She hasnt got home and its almost 10 pm. She said was going to stop to eat something... frown
Eat what? frown....

Ok, do you know how to take a picture on the phone of the screen and send it to yourself?

I would first check her locations, take a photo and text it to yourself. Then go to her text messages, find her texts with the OM, take a picture and email it to yourself.

Exposure 101

B
B
we all know that this is tough, but calm (and cool) as a cucumber, remember?

Plan A.

You're going to kill the affair, then you will work on making an interdependent lifestyle�and eventually you two will plan things out and eat together.

For right now, you need the goods so that you can EXPOSE.

You can use this time to copy the OMs contact info friends/family off of Facebook, and you can gather his parent's and any siblings info for exposure.

B
B

M
M
In fact, why not TAKE her cell phone, drive to a coffee shop and take your time with it? That way, you could gather all the evidence, send it to yourself and download and install some spyware on it.

Bring it back after you have collected all your evidence. Hand her the phone and tell her "I know all about your affair."

Exposure 101

M
M
BEFORE you do that, you should disable your wifi so she can't get on the computer and wipe clean her phone via findmyiphone.com.

Exposure 101

L
L
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
In fact, why not TAKE her cell phone, drive to a coffee shop and take your time with it? That way, you could gather all the evidence, send it to yourself and download and install some spyware on it.

Bring it back after you have collected all your evidence. Hand her the phone and tell her "I know all about your affair."

I thought that the previous advice was to NOT confront her until, A) He has the verified proof that he needs to convince others that there truly is an active affair taking place and B) to wait to confront her until he actually sends out all of the exposure letters, e-mails and/or phone calls to all pertinent contacts of hers and the POSOM.

LTL

M
M
Originally Posted by LearnedTooLate
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

I thought that the previous advice was to NOT confront her until, A) He has the verified proof that he needs to convince others that there truly is an active affair taking place and B) to wait to confront her until he actually sends out all of the exposure letters, e-mails and/or phone calls to all pertinent contacts of hers and the POSOM.

LTL

That advice has changed. Read my post.

Exposure 101

I
I
How does he email the screen shots to himself while wifi is disabled?
Find my phone doesn't work over cellular data network?
Do you mean disable Internet service at home before leaving for coffee shop?

It sounds like good advice but not quite clear how to follow.

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
L
OP Offline
L
I got it. I got her phone and took pictures with my phone of the chats in whatsapp. There was a looooooot... I love you's planing meetings, coments about how good their sex is, etc... I got all the proofs...
I want to full expose before telling her I know everything aboit the affair. He used to be her teacher and he still works for that school. Eventhough their affair started after she graduated it. I want to go to that school and hand in a letter to the dean and his department boss. I also want to expose to his co-workers and partners at work (eventhough i noticed that she visited his dental practice several times and they all lover her) but i dontknow if they know they have an affair.
They are deep in love. Very deep.
My wife saw me crawling putting the phone back in her nightstand and confronted me with what was I doing. I said nothing and said i didnt know her phone password.
I want to expose to her family, my family, his facebood friends, her closed facebook friends, and our employees innour office.
What are the recommended steps.
I am devastated abut cool as a cocumber and with very little hope she will want to work thingsnout afrer this but at least I know it will be impossible for them to continue their affair unless they decided to move to a different planet.
After she saw me i camly said dont worry everything will be fine, i told her that I love her and always have, i even caress a little with much compassion. I know that this is part my fault. I have been plan a her for more than two month. She had this huge emotional walls and now i see why.
The last thing they wrote to each other was her telling him she thinks i lnow everythinh then he asked her if it was ok to still go to do the dental implants and she said yes because i wasnt there...
Please

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation