Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Yes, I'd like some help. I need an IM in the worst way.

Ask the mods if they would pass on my info.

Last edited by barbiecat; 07/09/14 08:26 PM.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
M
M
Originally Posted by barbiecat
Yes, I'd like some help. I need an IM in the worst way.

Ask the mods if they would pass on my info.

We don't need the mods...our email is below.

I don't know about being an IM. I'm not very good at it because I want to say and teach waywards way too much. Just from what I read yesterday, I detest your husband and would have a difficult time communicating with him objectively. Plus you live in my area. Maybe Mrs. W will help out (she's smarter and more level headed than me anyway) or another friend here because I hate to see you getting misled on other wayward, wiccan and hate forums. The 180 and GAL...your husband must LOVE that. Fits perfectly into the dialogue he shared with the OW from the get go....his marriage is over, you guys are separated amicably, you don't even care what he does or who he's with, you don't love him, etc. He doesn't even have to make it up....he just goes back "home" to her and tells her how indifferent you are towards him.

EXPOSE...

GET HIM FIRED (hopefully...since the dating market for unemployed 46 year old engineers is kinda non-existant. Maybe he can mow lawns for a living)

PLAN B.

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
B
OP Offline
B
email

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
B
OP Offline
B
Is there anyone out there who would not mind being my IM?

I have other threads that can be caught up on. But since he is plan B ing ME- I doubt it will be more than a few x a week. He is dedicated himself to filing divorce - so the attorneys can handle that part of it, too

He can contact DD18 and DD21 via their own phones. this would only be for him/my communications. I have read MB for years, know very well what all the steps are - I will be a dutiful IM-E! Due to the rapid weight loss I am anemic again and when I see the doc on Monday, Im afraid Im going back to the hospital for blood and iron IV.
I

Thank you,

Last edited by barbiecat; 07/09/14 11:36 PM.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
B
B
Have you exposed your WH? Who is the OW?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
S
Is there anyone out there who would not mind being my IM?

I have other threads that can be caught up on.
But those threads date back to 2010. There is nothing here about what is currently happening and why you need an IM. I think you need to tell your story before you can ask for help.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
B
OP Offline
B
BH Yes. I have exposed. The OW was not, and still is, not known to me, but i have no problem exposing her, either.

I have a journal of the last 9 weeks, since DD. Pretty garden variety affair - no one around me is neutral. if i go into the hospital Monday, they will be less and less neutral.. thanks for your consideration

Last edited by barbiecat; 07/10/14 05:05 AM.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
B
OP Offline
B
Thank you, IM found..

Is there a link to IM training school?

BC

Last edited by barbiecat; 07/10/14 05:49 AM.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
B
B
BH Yes. I have exposed. The OW was not, and still is, not known to me, but i have no problem exposing her, either.

I have a journal of the last 9 weeks, since DD. Pretty garden variety affair - no one around me is neutral. if i go into the hospital Monday, they will be less and less neutral.. thanks for your consideration
Who did you expose to exactly?

If you don't know who the OW is then how did you expose on her side? Where is your WH now?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 894 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation