Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 43 1 2 40 41 42 43
P
P
I've dealt with this type before. They are so selfish that no amount of respectful persuasion will get you anywhere. Best to nuke 'em.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

M
M
Originally Posted by Prisca
I've dealt with this type before. They are so selfish that no amount of respectful persuasion will get you anywhere. Best to nuke 'em.

I'm not sure you can nuke them. I think that's just an urban legend.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/microwavedpet.asp

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
P
P
I was referring to Disrespectful Judgements sigh

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

T
T
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
I have been committing disrespectful judgements and am a little disappointed in myself.
However, I feel that when I ask him to stop doing something that offends me and he keeps doing it...then he deserves to be treated disrespectfully.
Is that a bad attitude to have?

I recently planted several garden beds and need help controlling any rodents that may try to move into the beds. In my opinion, that is what a cat should do. But he has no interest in that. Instead, he wants to be in the house all day long. I lose patience with him when I see him laying around sometimes and call him names and tell him he is a welfare bum that refuses to work. I've told him the purpose of his life is to catch mice but he acts as though my purpose in life is to serve him.

I feel he's love busting me and making me have disrespectful judgements towards him. What do you think I should do?

Can you get the cat to post here?

There is always two sides to every story.

J
OP Offline
J
He won't post.
He thinks humankind is stupid and not worthy of his time.
I saw him looking at a National Geographic magazine on the table and the article was about ancient Egypt and worship of cats.
He thinks he is better than everyone else.

U
U
Jedi you are coming at this all wrong.
Tell the cat that he is NOT allowed in the garden, and by all means, stay away from the Mice Family!
They will all be dead by tomorrow, yet he miraculously will know nothing.

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by unwritten
Tell the cat that he is NOT allowed in the garden, and by all means, stay away from the Mice Family!

Okay I'll try that

T
T
Originally Posted by unwritten

Evidently some people do not know about disrespectful judgments banghead or POJA rant2

MrRollieEyes

laugh

J
OP Offline
J
Well, I have some updates since my last post.
I followed the posted advice and told him not to attack mice and birds...
But... He started attacking mice and birds near the garden (near the cucumber plants).
As I was drinking some Folgers coffee and thinking of the honest man Juan Valdez, I watched in horror as he leaped from the ground and took the life of an innocent sparrow. That was 2 months ago. I ignored his actions and thought they would go away over time.

A few days ago, the FBI kicked in my front door while I was watching a Star Trek rerun. Captain Kirk was about to kiss a blue alien girl when the agents from the FBI shouted they had a search warrant for my home. I read it and the officer said they were looking for my cat. Apparently he is suspected of killing an endangered mouse and its a violation of federal law. Something called the Endangered Species or Specimen Act. The penalty of it is death by listening to the Dianne Reames show.

I told the agent the cat wasnt here, that I dont own a cat and dont know any cat. The agent had cute eyes, and she was wearing a FBI mask when she spoke with me. I thought about what Dr. Harley said of dating 30 women...She had a nice figure and I asked for her number. She gave it to me...then took off the mask and I saw she had a handlebar mustache!

Now, I have 2 main issues. A wanted cat and a handlebar mustache woman. What should I do with the cat and the womans phone number?

A
A
Put signs up for "Missing Cat" with handlebar mustache woman's number on it. Relocate feline off-premises. Perhaps she'll think whoever returns it was the one harboring it.

Happily remarried to wonderful woman who I found using the guidelines in "Buyers, Renters, Freeloaders"
2 baby boys, working on #3 and couldn't ask for anything more.

When my ex's affair happened: BH 28, Ex-WW:29
Married: 7 years
Together: 8 years
D-day: 10/5/2014
D filed: 1/22/2015
D Final: 6/4/2015

My story
J
OP Offline
J
Okay the Handlebar Mustache lady called me. She said she got my number from the FBI database. I guess they have everyone's number and any agent can access it.
She told me she could tell I seemed really interested in her but felt that I changed as soon as I saw her handlebar mustache. She said she has a genetic disorder which called muctachitis and it causes handlebar mustaches and hairy chests.

Now, she has a great figure except for the problems with her genetic disorder.
I'm very confused. she said if we date she could teach me how to properly wax a mustache but thats not a typical quality I look for in a woman.

U
U
According to Dr Harley, if she meets your other needs very well, you may be able to overlook this mustache situation and still fall in love and find her beautiful to boot. wink

But, that cat needs to go. He is nothing but trouble.

J
OP Offline
J
I ran 2 races Saturday!

[Linked Image from s17.postimg.org]

Saturday morning 5k: 3rd place in 30-39 year old group

[Linked Image from s30.postimg.org][/img]

Saturday 15 K Finish Line: 3rd place in 30-40 year old group.

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 08/03/15 02:56 PM.
A
A
Awesome! How hot outside was it in your area?

Happily remarried to wonderful woman who I found using the guidelines in "Buyers, Renters, Freeloaders"
2 baby boys, working on #3 and couldn't ask for anything more.

When my ex's affair happened: BH 28, Ex-WW:29
Married: 7 years
Together: 8 years
D-day: 10/5/2014
D filed: 1/22/2015
D Final: 6/4/2015

My story
P
P
Running is so therapeutic... I do the same. Have a 5k coming up this saturday and a half marathon in Oct. Can't wait!

N
N
Way to go Jedi!

Me 40, OD 18 and YD 13
Married 15 years, Divorced 10/2010
J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by axslinger85
Awesome! How hot outside was it in your area?

High 80s. Perfect running weather.

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by pinnacle06
Running is so therapeutic... I do the same. Have a 5k coming up this saturday and a half marathon in Oct. Can't wait!

No need to wait! Run More!

U
U
High 80's. Yuck!

It was high 80's here too and I was a bridesmaid in an outdoor wedding. I think I would rather have been running back to back races. smile

J
OP Offline
J
Well i have caught the canning bug and have been canning in my spare time. I've been using the open boil method but juat received a pressure cooker and also a freezer.
when i was a kid all my friends were Mormon and i was alwaya impressed with their pantries. They had enough food for several months. I would like to have a similar supply.
i canned some zucchini (dd8 helps me) and the flavor was incredible.

Page 42 of 43 1 2 40 41 42 43

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation