Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I can see the bill. I've looked at it numerous times. However, most of texts are via SMS Apple messaging, so the numbers don't show up. Also, he talks/texts all day long with people from his work. I do not know all of their numbers and they work in multiple states (he hasn't even met most of them) so I have no clue how to decipher who he is calling. I tried to use reverse phone number look-ups and they just showed the cities, none of which were out of the ordinary. He doesn't call people late at night or at random times - that is about all I could gather from the bill.

Destroying the phone would be an absolute no and way out of character for me (he would be super suspicious). Spending $600+ for a new one is also not very easy.

He does plug his phone in but very rarely. I don't know the last time he backed it up.

Looks like my only option is basically a VAR. I'll try to get one. Am I supposed to just buy Velcro separately and stick it under his seat? Detailed instructions are helpful here. I read the thread in investigating but it seemed scattered.

M
M
I bet that's not the news he's checking at night.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
He works in a communications/media field and has checked his phone for the news as long as he has had this job. The articles he provides quotes for typically post in the early AM. Sure he may be talking to someone else at night, but I know for a sure fact that it's not all he is doing.

B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Until I found out about a possible EA/PA... what should I be doing with H in the meantime?

IF, IF, IF there is no EA/PA... what does that mean my H is doing? Is he young and therefore experiencing a "grass is greener" syndrome because he didn't have a chance to live large in his 20s? He told me during one conversation that he doesn't have a grass is greener problem but feels like our grass is brown. I said how in the world could you say our grass is brown if you didn't know what other grass looked like? Also, why can't we water our grass?

Edit: My parents just said they would cover the cost of a PI... so there is that. Can a PI uncover an emotional affair too if H isn't actually meeting the person in person? That would remove me needing to get the VAR for now.

Last edited by Birdy18; 07/09/15 08:06 PM.
M
M
Originally Posted by Birdy18
Until I found out about a possible EA/PA... what should I be doing with H in the meantime?

You should be as pleasant as possible. Don't let on that you are suspicious.

IF, IF, IF there is no EA/PA... what does that mean my H is doing? Is he young and therefore experiencing a "grass is greener" syndrome because he didn't have a chance to live large in his 20s? He told me during one conversation that he doesn't have a grass is greener problem but feels like our grass is brown. I said how in the world could you say our grass is brown if you didn't know what other grass looked like? Also, why can't we water our grass?

What it means he is doing is having an affair. It is much like being high on crack or heroin. What we will do is help you kill the affair so you will have a chance. We will help you ruin the crack high.

Edit: My parents just said they would cover the cost of a PI... so there is that. Can a PI uncover an emotional affair too if H isn't actually meeting the person in person? That would remove me needing to get the VAR for now.

Yeah!! Bravo to your parents! I would also stick a VAR in his car to see if you can find anything.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
]
He told me during one conversation that he doesn't have a grass is greener problem but feels like our grass is brown.

The grass is always greener elsewhere when you never water the grass where you are.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
He told me during one conversation that he doesn't have a grass is greener problem but feels like our grass is brown. I said how in the world could you say our grass is brown if you didn't know what other grass looked like? Also, why can't we water our grass?
Exactly! Me-thinks you are one smart Birdy. smile

Great for your parents to offer to help like this! I hope that you will take advantage of their offer.

I also think that you should at minimal purchase a VAR and hide it in his car.

What you should do right now is not yet tip your hand about the forums here. Just in case. Others (myself included) have been anxious to recover our marriage, and then our husbands secretly spied on our posting here so that they could (better) run an affair underground and hide it.

Also what you should do right now is read up on Plan A so that you can eliminate any love busters that you may be inflicting on your husband. So basically, meanwhile, be as pleasant as possible.

DDays - six months of them
THANK YOU God and Marriage Builders.
We never knew that it could be this good! smile
B
B
oh! I keep forgetting to mention that free phone tracer is $19.95 per month. I have kept it for the past two years because unless it is a burner phone, it shows the names and addresses of even cell phone numbers.

B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I just found the affair. I logged onto the iPad and was able to access his facebook and e-mail. He sent the letter he sent to another woman who works in his field. Please tell me what to do.

B
B
SO SORRY Birdy. We are here with you. What did you find in the letter?

B
B
DO NOT confront him until others have chimed in and we have helped you to develop a PLAN.

What did you find?

B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
He sent the letter he wrote me to this other woman with the words "tell me what you think honestly. you can reply via text." She has almost messaged him on FB but it looks like he deletes most of their messages. I have taken photos.

B
B
Do you have the woman's name? Company that she works for? If so, great...STAY CALM and go immediately to Facebook and look up her name and location. Have a look to see if she has listed the company that she works for, so that you can verify that it is the same person.

If so, then immediately go and copy all of her friends list and save it to a document so that you can later use that for exposure.

P
P
First, remain calm.
Did you save the evidence?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

B
B
wait...he sent a letter that he wrote to you? Asking for her opinion? What did the letter that he wrote to you say?

B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
But now I just found an e-mail from the beginning of May where he was trying to set up this same woman with a friend?? Now I am super confused.

M
M
I just found the affair. I logged onto the iPad and was able to access his facebook and e-mail. He sent the letter he sent to another woman who works in his field. Please tell me what to do.

There is a link in MelodyLane's signature entitled "read this if your spouse is having an affair." Go read that and follow the steps.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
B
B
that's okay. What did the letter (to you) that he was sharing/asking her opinion say?

B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
The only evidence I have is he sent the letter he originally gave to me (which I reference in my original message) to this woman saying what I just posted. And she sent him one Facebook message that I can see saying "this is so me" talking about "your bae being emotional."

P
P

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 83 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation