Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22
J
J
Originally Posted by Bellevue
I forget, have you posted OM on cheaterville.com? That's a good tactic, causes more trouble in affair land.

Cheaterville is temporarily down. You can post OM on www.playerblock.com

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I have thought about posting on sites like that, what are the legal ramifications?
I don't want to jeopardize my kids when it comes down to a divorce.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Do you think he is losing intresting since he's no longer sending sweet messages back, it's been more how are you and emoticons.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

I
I
Originally Posted by RonClark
I have thought about posting on sites like that, what are the legal ramifications?
I don't want to jeopardize my kids when it comes down to a divorce.

It's not illegal to tell the truth. These sites additionally have their own lawyers who have successfully defeated a bunch of claims to the contrary. As the publisher they take the brunt of the legal responsibility. You have some too.

It doesn't have anything to do with your kids. It's a defamation consideration and if you have proof and are telling the truth it's not libel.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

J
J
Do you think he is losing intresting since he's no longer sending sweet messages back, it's been more how are you and emoticons.

Recovery cannot begin until no contact is established.
Boyfriends and their married girlfriends sometimes have problems and then get back together.

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Tonight was intresting, she took the neighbors car to visit the OM.

Amazing what lengths she will go to see him

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

P
P
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
I forget, have you posted OM on cheaterville.com? That's a good tactic, causes more trouble in affair land.

Cheaterville is temporarily down. You can post OM on www.playerblock.com

Playerblock is easy to get taken down for $100 bucks. Post on cheaterreport.com or shesahomewrecker ( you can post men as well). They are very difficult to get taken down.

Me: 38, have been divorced for 4 years
B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R

You know i dont quite understand how my wife can just dump the kids on my and run away to the OM.

And i am really conserned with my wife angery out bursts with our 10 year old daughter, and and threatening to slap her around if she will not listen and being more respectful.
The 10 year old is getting tired of the way her mother treats her and feeling neglected and mommy does not care how she feels.

I been trying to get our daughter to talk to me about it, so far most of the time i get i am ok, its the mommy is and ill deal with it.
It really pains me to see this happen.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

J
J
You know i dont quite understand how my wife can just dump the kids on my and run away to the OM.

And i am really conserned with my wife angery out bursts with our 10 year old daughter, and and threatening to slap her around if she will not listen and being more respectful.
The 10 year old is getting tired of the way her mother treats her and feeling neglected and mommy does not care how she feels.

I been trying to get our daughter to talk to me about it, so far most of the time i get i am ok, its the mommy is and ill deal with it.
It really pains me to see this happen.

My ex wife did the same thing to my daughter during her affair.

J
J
Tonight was intresting, she took the neighbors car to visit the OM.

Amazing what lengths she will go to see him

Do the neighbors know she is visiting her boyfriend?

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I doubt it, she's still keeping a secret and not really even admitting to me that's not affair.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I feel so bad for her, she my be my step daughter. But in my mind I love as my own and it really hurts. She does not treat the 3 year old or 10 month old that way. It'seems as if she flips a switch between her and her other kids.

What you do dealing with this?

Last edited by RonClark; 07/17/15 12:58 PM.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R

Thanks for the links.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

B
B

Thanks for the links.
You're welcome.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Ron Clark, Tell the neighbors whose car she is borrowing. That's part of Plan A. Use your leverage.

B
B
The 10 year old is more aware of things than the 3 year old and the 10 month old. Your wife doesn't want to be judged. Even if the little girl isn't confronting her about the affair, your wife is afraid of what her daughter is thinking about her. She sees a look on the child's face, and even if it's not about her and her affair, she jumps to conclude that the child doesn't like her actions.

Your stepdaughter could be wondering where her Barbie dolls are, or she could be thinking about getting an extra hour of TV time that night, and your wife could interpret her expression as "Wonder if Mommy is kissing her boyfriend today?"

Does your stepdaughter know anything at all about this whole mess? (I forgot if you've told her, or if the child has overheard any discussions between you and your wife.)

Belle, Domestic Goddess
R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
The 10 year old is more aware of things than the 3 year old and the 10 month old. Your wife doesn't want to be judged. Even if the little girl isn't confronting her about the affair, your wife is afraid of what her daughter is thinking about her. She sees a look on the child's face, and even if it's not about her and her affair, she jumps to conclude that the child doesn't like her actions.

Your stepdaughter could be wondering where her Barbie dolls are, or she could be thinking about getting an extra hour of TV time that night, and your wife could interpret her expression as "Wonder if Mommy is kissing her boyfriend today?"

Does your stepdaughter know anything at all about this whole mess? (I forgot if you've told her, or if the child has overheard any discussions between you and your wife.)

Oh the 10year knows, she even seen them share a drink together.
When her mom was asking the 10 year old how she liked the OM and parents, she came to me and said mommy asked me some strange questions. And I expanded why she was asking her those questions.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Well my wife got the self help divorce paper work today. It's intresting she going to file in another county to avoid parenting classes. And looking over the paper work it looks like she was full custody of the kids and the tax credit. I keep my money and depth and she keeps her money and depth.

I am am pretty sure going to the next county can't be done, since we are both in the same county.

Shes got a intresting thought process.

Oh, the texts are getting more sexual in nature between her and the OM.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 698 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation