Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I am loss for words, it looks like she want space from the POSOM so there not taking. She talking to 5 to 10 guys on the dating site has set up some dates. And then I see going out with two guys from work it sounds like one was kissing and the other sounded like thy got drunk and the line was used taken advantage of.
One guy know and the other does not what happened.

Oh the step daughter said she saw her mom an the date site talking to guys. I do have a concern that she is sharing photos of her and the kids with strangers.

Boy this a really mess someone is going to get badly hurt.

My anger about the dating site is over, I am sad she's destroying herself.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

B
B
Is there anything you can do to protect your children from these predators? Do you have a keylogger? Do you have the proof she's on these dating sites?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
She is on her smartphone, and is no longer under my name.
I do have access to her emails, thus is what tipped me off. So I made up a profile to have a look for myself and sure enough I got a messages from her that same day. She is really trolling.
So this morning I snagged her phone while she was asleep, she had the app open and is talking for several guys and is even texting about 3 of them.
This is how I found about the photos of her and the kids were sent.

I am really afraid for the kids, and not really sure how to protect them when there not under my care. And this getting home at 6 to 7 am Saturday morning has me worried too. What's going to keep her from doing this when she moves out?

All I can gather my WW sees me as stealing the kids, is pretty pissed I have a lawyer and doing parentage over my step daughter. Oh and calling child services.
Right know I am enemy number one and she doing her best to mess me up anyway she can.

What happened to my sweet and caring wife would always put the kids first and protect them at all costs?

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

B
B
Your sweet and caring wife is in the affair fog. Sharing photos of the kids with complete strangers is reckless. She has lost it. It's an invitation to pedophiles - "Come and look at my pretty children! I'm too stupid to have any boundaries at all!"

Belle, Domestic Goddess
R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by Bellevue
Your sweet and caring wife is in the affair fog. Sharing photos of the kids with complete strangers is reckless. She has lost it. It's an invitation to pedophiles - "Come and look at my pretty children! I'm too stupid to have any boundaries at all!"

All this is making me sick in the stomach, how am I going to keep the kids safe. Washington is a no fault state, so my understanding is as long as she does not bring them around until the divorce is final there not much for me to stand on. Other than try or get as much time with the kids I can.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

B
B
Is there anyone that has tried to tell her that her affair is wrong, that supports you?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Is there anyone that has tried to tell her that her affair is wrong, that supports you?

Let's see the pastor,his mom,his step mom,and her dad. She's pushing every one away. Right know she is felling like a out cast if I were to guess.

It's like trying to tell alcoholic thy got a problem, so far she things she right and every one is wrong. No problem here and mind your own business is the response everyone gets.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

B
B
Originally Posted by Ron_C
Originally Posted by BrainHurts

Let's see the pastor,his mom,his step mom,and her dad. She's pushing every one away. Right know she is felling like a out cast if I were to guess.

It's like trying to tell alcoholic thy got a problem, so far she things she right and every one is wrong. No problem here and mind your own business is the response everyone gets.
What about going to your pastor and her parents about the concern of her meeting men online and showing them the kid's pictures?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I have thought about that, but then she will know I been snooping around and have her phone passcode.

How to get throw someone when it's about her. So far she has shut everyone out that's not on her side.
Like Dr. Harley described she got a bottom on a ejection chair so anyone that does not agree with her gets launched.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Well tonight was intresting, my step daughter woke me up and told me her mom was smoking by her car which is right in front of my step daughter window.
Anyway my step daughter was mad after getting me up ran outside and said a few words to her mom and slapped the cigarette out of her hand.

What the heck? I never knew she ever smoked, her excuse is she was having a smoke because she is stressed out.

Is my WW melting down? I wish this made all made since.

Talking to my WW all she can bring up is how I don't listen. It's like talking in circles, I am trying really hard to spend time with her. It seems to go no were.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I talked to Joyce Harley this morning.
She said let the divorce take it course, if she was not come around yet she a lost cause right now. She also said to save myself and the kids, it's up to me to keep up with plan A if it's just to much of a open wound go into plan B.

I have not given up hope yet I am going to continue to pray for her.
I am going through a book by Timothy Keller called "Prayer" so I can learn how to be more effective.
It's a fight about her soul, maybe in the future she will come back.
Till then it will be me and the kids, I don't this it will ever be worth find anyone to married with the stats Doc Harley says about blended family's. And two affairs in my life.
I'll leave the door open for her if I can.
I'll be around.

God Bless

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

B
B
Originally Posted by Ron_C
I talked to Joyce Harley this morning.
She said let the divorce take it course, if she was not come around yet she a lost cause right now. She also said to save myself and the kids, it's up to me to keep up with plan A if it's just to much of a open wound go into plan B.

I have not given up hope yet I am going to continue to pray for her.
I am going through a book by Timothy Keller called "Prayer" so I can learn how to be more effective.
It's a fight about her soul, maybe in the future she will come back.
Till then it will be me and the kids, I don't this it will ever be worth find anyone to married with the stats Doc Harley says about blended family's. And two affairs in my life.
I'll leave the door open for her if I can.
I'll be around.

God Bless
Did you talk or communicate with Dr. Harley at all?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
No my last talk was just with Joyce Harley.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I had a interview with CPS today, I think it went ok. Just told the truth and my situation and my feelings. Thy say thy don't do anything unless thy see immediate danger and provide help and counseling. But if there is another call things get moved up.

I hope I did the right thing in showing photos the case worker what my WW mother did to my step daughters arm a few Saturdays ago.
I told the case worker I feel between a rock and a hard places with the way things are right now.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

B
B
Ron, so glad you found a prayer resource!

Belle, Domestic Goddess
R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I don't want to jump the gun here, I am looking for some advice.
Yesterday day, on Saturday we finally did some stuff as a family. The kids acted up little but my WW did not get so upset, Big plus there.

We had nice long talk about the kids and thanksgiving plans. I helped her with her projects. To bad she ran off late that night to meet coworkers see said.

I did get a hug before she left and this morning.

When might talk about PoJA, and see if I can get some ahead and some love units flowing?

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

P
P
When might talk about PoJA, and see if I can get some ahead and some love units flowing?
You're jumping the gun here -- she still has a dating profile and is meeting men online, right? Talking about POJA is not going to work right now.

Honestly, reading through your recent posts, I think you need to be heading for Plan B.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by Prisca
You're jumping the gun here -- she still has a dating profile and is meeting men online, right? Talking about POJA is not going to work right now.

Honestly, reading through your recent posts, I think you need to be heading for Plan B.

Well I was hoping. Should I go into plan B even if I can keep up plan A?

And if it's time to do plan B whens a good time when the court says she has to move or after the divorce is final?

Should I bother with a plan B letter?

Last edited by Ron_C; 11/15/15 07:30 PM.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

P
P
She's a serial cheater, actively trolling for action.
You've been in Plan A since June -- that's 6 months! You've exposed, and Plan A'd, but she is still trolling, with men who are likely pedophiles.

You should focus on your children now.

When will the divorce be final?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

T
T
Pablo's MB thread

If you have time, you might be able to get some insight and encouragement from this old thread, by a man whose wife was deliberately targeted by a pedophile hoping for access to her young daughter.

tl

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 731 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation