Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Denali Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
D
It is with a heavy heart that we share the news of the death of our long time administrator, Justuss. She passed away on Sunday morning, May 22nd, from a long illness. Her board name was NerlyCrzy and was one of the earliest members of the forum, joining in 1999. She became a board moderator in 2002 and began serving as administrator in 2007. She served the board faithfully for many years and will be sorely missed.

Please keep her husband, Sam and children, Chad and Brandi in your prayers.

MBDenali@gmail.com
M
M
God bless her family. Her board family here will certainly miss her.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
May God Bless her family. She was a wonderful person and I cared very much for her. frown

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
She will be extremely missed, Rest In Peace JustUss. pray

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

P
P
Sending condolences to her family. Rest in peace.

M
M
I can remember several emails I sent JustUss the first year I was here during which she revealed she was very sensitive and compassionate and concerned about the experience posters had on the board and the way they were treated. (In fact she was watching and intervening while people here were harassing me!) I hope her family knows what a good work she was doing here online and are proud of her, and if they see this I hope they know that we are grateful and are praying for them.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
P
P
Thank you, JustUss, for everything you did.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

B
B
Some years ago I was in hell. Some people who have walked out of hell came back in to rescue me. Justuss was one.
My rescuer, my hero, my friend.
I will never forget her hospitality to my family when we visited her in 2010. My rescuers and heroes all visited for love and wisdom and amazing BBQ.

The world was blessed by Justuss and it is colder because of her loss.

Jesus look kindly upon my sister as she enters heaven.

See you in a bit JustUss :')

MB Alumni
M
M
Such very, very sad and heartbreaking news. I will never forget the kindness Justuss extended to me over my many years as a poster here. She was a very special and compassionate soul. May she rest in peace. I will be praying for her family.

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

S
S
JustUss and her family are in my prayers.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
Looking back at old postings to this forum, one can see that it was once a very chatty place where folk wisdom often prevailed over true Marriage Builders solutions. As long as I have been here, it has been focused on actually helping people by using Marriage Builders principles to solve problems. No doubt, it was the hard work of those like JustUss that we have to thank for making this forum such a terrific resource for marriages in trouble.

Thank you, JustUss, for leaving us this great legacy. Rest in peace, our good friend.

me-65
wife-61
married for 40 years
DS - 38, autistic, lives at home
DD - 37, married and on her own
DS - 32, still living with us
D
Denali Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
D
The thread was inadvertently closed down for comments. We have been made aware the problem and have opened the thread. Sorry.

MBDenali@gmail.com
F
F
She was a wonderful friend and a great support during the darkest days for me. Thank you, Justuss!

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
D
D
To Sam, Chad and Brandi-

May you all be comforted and reminded of the good times you had together. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

B
B
Very sad to hear this. RIP Justuss/Pam

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
M
M
My heart was broken to learn of her death. JustUss was a rock for me when things were rocky. We spent hours on the phone. I treasure those hours now.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

W
W
So terribly sad to hear this. May she rest in peace. Praying for her family.

BW-27
FWH-31
DS-6
Married several years
D-Day- 11/22/13
Plan A+Exposure
NC+Beginning of Recovery-04/2014

In Recovery and happier and more in love than ever
N
N
Yes, so sad to hear, what a wonderful person, giving so much all these years. Her family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Me 40, OD 18 and YD 13
Married 15 years, Divorced 10/2010
P
P
I was so surprised and sadden to hear this. She was a wonderful and kind woman. I truly regret the missed opportunity I had to meet her in person last year. Her family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
N
N
I've been blessed in my interactions with JustUss. She was a true friend, and touched many, many lives, including mine.

(So have most of the people who've already commented.)

Thank you!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation