Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
W
Winslow Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I just drove by his house and he was leaving so i followed him. He went to the gym. Wifes car isnt in the parking lot. Sitting here waiting to see if she pulls in.

W
Winslow Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I think its funny how she keeps telling me she doesnt believe me/doesnt trust me. Im guilty of betraying her trust by putting a gps on her car in hopes that i would find out shes not having an affair. But that makes me the un-trustworthy one? Nah! When i catch them slipping this coin is going to flip. I will hold the scarlett letter in the mean time so its in hand and ready pin at the appropriate time

M
M
Originally Posted by Winslow
I think its funny how she keeps telling me she doesnt believe me/doesnt trust me.

This is CLASSIC behavior from cheaters. You will see this accusation made over and over again on this forum thousands of times. It is her attempt to keep you off balance and on the defense.

When you do get the goods, come back here and we will give you a very detailed, strategic plan. DON'T accuse her if you get evidence of the affair. We are more strategic than that.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
When things calm down and you get a chance to read other threads, you will see that cheaters act very much the same. It is downright shocking.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Just so you know, I am usually not on here all day. I just happen to be on vacation this week.

Exposure 101

W
Winslow Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Just so you know, I am usually not on here all day. I just happen to be on vacation this week.

It sounds like I picked the right week to fix my marriage!

M
M

good timing! laugh

Exposure 101

W
Winslow Offline OP
OP Offline
W
edit: nevermind

Last edited by Winslow; 07/07/16 04:08 PM.
L
L

We have had wayward spouses find this forum by Googling for and finding their text messages. Maybe you should paraphrase? You don't want her finding out your battle strategy at this time.

3 adult children
Divorced - he was a serial adulterer
Now remarried, thank you MB
(formerly lied_to_again)
A
A
Have you pulled her credit report? Does she have a separate bank account?

You can save more than 1 number under a name so OM could be saved under Mom for a
All you know.

W
Winslow Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by living_well

We have had wayward spouses find this forum by Googling for and finding their text messages. Maybe you should paraphrase? You don't want her finding out your battle strategy at this time.

Good call. I should go back through and edit my text quotes

W
Winslow Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Well shes home. She folded the laundry and cooked a quick dinner. Seems to be civil but doesnt have much to say. Im letting her cool down before even thinking of trying to talk to her. And even then not going to press relationship/marriage topics. I'd really like to make her feel like we are moving on and everything is on the upswing so she will loosen up with her phone and maybe mis-step on this presumed affair.

Last edited by Winslow; 07/07/16 06:46 PM.
W
Winslow Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Looking at her phone record today she made a 1 min call to her atty this afternoon frown

M
M
Looking at her phone record today she made a 1 min call to her atty this afternoon frown

Don't let it upset you. Just stick to your plan. If you get served, you can address it at that time. It still doesn't mean the end of your marriage. In the meantime, don't cooperate with any divorce/separation scheme, be as pleasant as possible and snoop like a bloodhound!

Exposure 101

A
A
Also, carry a VAR with you and place a few in the house.

W
Winslow Offline OP
OP Offline
W
She is just cold towards me tonight. Not starting fights. Just cold. Still occassionally talking to me about random stuff but completely avoiding the relationship. She is vacuuming the bedroom right now. Stone cold [censored] face.

I dont know how long this will go on but i hate it already.

M
M
I dont know how long this will go on but i hate it already.

This will go on for a long time, so you had better buckle up!

Exposure 101

W
Winslow Offline OP
OP Offline
W
How do i play it? Do I start plan A even though i dont have evidence for exposure? this feels stagnant all of a sudden. Any relationship talk or should I leave her hanging? Give me a timeline or something. I have retained the P.I. but im not confident he will catch her prowling. How do i proceed?

W
Winslow Offline OP
OP Offline
W
She is going to sleep upstairs again tonight. This is probably the new norm at least for now, from the way this feels. I expect her to move out once her sisters roommate moves. Couple weeks out. What do i do in the meantime? If no evodence surfaces what do I do? Twiddle my thumbs and watch her leave?

W
Winslow Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Also, I feel like I can convince her I am aware of her affair at this point. I can BS pretty good and she is the kind to buckle under pressure. Im thinking she will file for D and I will lose my opportunity to try this. I have a feeling its coming pretty soon and I doubt seriously she will risk hetting caught having a physical affair in the mean time, ergo no evidence to be had between now and then.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation