Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
B
Originally Posted by jenn0326
I don't think it's a good idea to tell him that I have evidence of his cheating. I agree with top rope that it's too early to give myself away and I might need the cameras to protect myself later on. The locks have been changed, but he still has his things here that he will need to come get.

He texted me saying he wants us to go to marriage counseling. He says he'll do anything to make our marriage work, that he doesn't want to lose me.

I've told his family that I caught him again with another woman and that he's still seeing our son's ex-fianc�e.
I'm sorry but Toprope didn't give you MB's advice which comes from Dr.Harley.

No one is telling you to tell him how you got the evidence just that you HAVE evidence of him sleeping with 2 OW in your house and that you know who they are. You need to inform him of this now.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

T
T
**EDIT**

moderators note: do not put this post back on this thread. if you have comments for the moderators, contact us directly.

Last edited by Denali; 10/07/16 08:45 PM. Reason: TOS reposting removed post

Fooling people is serious business, but when you fool yourself it Becomes Fatal.

J
OP Offline
J
I told him I have evidence of him cheating with our son's ex-fianc�e after he lied and said it was over and I also brought up the other OW. He said there was no other OW, I told him no point in pretending.

M
M
Are you reading our posts?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
J
Jenn,
I've very recently went through something similar. Take Mel's advice and let your husband and others know that you have concrete evidence that will verify beyond doubt his sexual escapades with two women on the same day.

I'm so very sorry you have to endure this.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,145 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation