Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Z
Zanadoo Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
I am sorry that I have taken your time.

G
G
Originally Posted by Zanadoo
Ok he having an affair what do I do???
Find out who the other woman is and get proof.

G
G
Originally Posted by SugarCane
I really don't know that he isn't having an affair but I don't think he is. He has filed for divorce as of the 29th. He is not willing to work on anything pertaining to our relationship. I don't want to end my marriage so what is it that I should do?
You need to find out the name of the woman he is having the affair with, and expose them both at their workplace, if that's where he met her, and also expose him to your close family and friends, and her husband if she has one.

If he won't end the affair immediately on exposure, and withdraw the divorce petition, you need to let him finish his affair with her. Once you have exposed, have nothing to do with him until and unless he begs you to take him back.

He is having an affair, whether you believe it or not. You cannot get your marriage back until the affair ends, and you might be able to speed up the ending by exposing the fact that it is taking place. You cannot expose until you find out who is involved, so start finding that out.
This.

M
M
Ok he having an affair what do I do???

Do what we told you to do and GET THE EVIDENCE. Otherwise you are wasting our time and yours. I have a full time career, a marriage like most of the other posters and we don't have time to give the same advice over and over. We need you to get the evidence in order to move forward.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
J
zanadoo,

I am sorry about what has happened to your marriage, I am sorry he is having an affair.......If you want to recover you have to blow up the affair and that is done by shining a huge bright light on his affair.
Right now he is seeing her without any consquence, letting everyone that is important to him know and that you are willing to work on the marriage if he ends his affair, ask for their help...
The longer you wait the more entrenched in the affair he becomes and the less likely you can save it......
Expose to everyone on both sides, friends at his work if they work together HR department .....all at the same time....
Then come back and we can help you.....

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 1,027 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation