Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 45 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 44 45
M
MrAlias Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I'm being tag teamed. LOL.

Prisca and Markos. Thank you for the responses. I will re-read and respond later when I have some time.

Me: 57 Her: 54
M: 31 years
Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
M
MrAlias Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by markos
Originally Posted by MrAlias
I'd much rather come to an agreement together

Yeah, we'd all rather do that but
YOU CAN'T COME TO AN AGREEMENT WITH ALCOHOL IN THE PICTURE
so this is just an irrelevant fantasy.

than trying to continue to force my will on her.

Her drinking is HER forcing her will on YOU.
Having a bar is HER forcing her will on YOU.

You not tolerating her drinking is you preventing her from forcing her will.
You getting rid of the bar is you preventing her from forcing her will.

Does it matter that she wouldn't see it as her forcing her will onto me, in fact, she sees it the other way around?

I'm sure the answer is no because it's related to her drinking but the fact is it does create resentment for her , albeit Resentment Type B. I'm quite certain she isn't familiar with A and B and in her eyes I'm the one doing stuff that makes her dislike me.

I'm up against others here. She came home yesterday with a gift from the gals from work. An ugly Xmas sweater with lots of pockets ... of course the pockets are filled with little bottles of booze. I was wondering why she felt off during a phone conversation we had while she was at work. I suspect she was dreading having to bring this gift home and show me. Yet when I got home and saw it she came to me and explained the story and said she thought it was a cute idea. I thought, well if you didn't have a problem with alcohol it might be cute.

I assume I'm to ask that she pour those out or should just do that myself. Me making another bold move, again in her eyes, forcing my will onto her. I suspect her response will be "I don't have a drinking problem, you are the one who is intolerant and incorrectly diagnosing me, so why do we need to pour out all the booze?".

She still hasn't commented about what I did this weekend. Ignore the elephant in the room. We're good at it.

She hasn't had a drink in over a week now. And she continues to be quite pleasant. We've had some nice conversations the last 4 or 5 days.

Last edited by MrAlias; 12/14/16 01:13 PM.

Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
M
MrAlias Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I recently texted my W after she informed me she was going out with a coworker after work. This means going to a bar and having drinks.

Text: I'm confused. You said you would stop drinking. I was very happy to hear you say that. I'm in the dark what your plan is for committing to doing just that. Sounds like you aren't committing after all.

Originally Posted by From:MrsAlias
My plan is that i will not drink at all for a time....so far i have been doing it and no problems. I feel resentment towards you sometimes and want to but only because i always want what i tell myself i can't have (this is why i don't do diets well). I was hoping that occasionally maybe we could have a glass of wine together but judging from your reaction last night when i brought a bottle home i am not sure your are up for that. I would still like to be able to have A drink with friends or maybe a couple on xmas eve with family and on New Years Eve. I am not sure how you feel about that. I think my plan is that it should not be an every day/week thing but occasionally. I agree that the softball thing is out of line and i know that i never felt right about it but went along with it anyway. I need to be stronger and do what i think is right and not let others influence me.

Not sure if this helps or not....is this something you can live with? I thought it was a good start, to show you that i am serious about the occasional thing, to call off tonight as we are going next week and thought two weeks in a row would be not as occasionally as i had planned.

Maybe its wierd but i always picture us curled up by the fire talking or doing a puzzle or something and maybe having a glass of wine or something. To me that sounds romantic but i think you believe that i have a problem with drinking so that it would only irritate you.

I have been reading stuff and understand that you think i have a problem. The things i have read say that it isn't necessarily a drinking problem but that we have a relationship problem. We need to fix that. I have to understand that it bothers you and show consideration for your feelings about it. I plan to do that. I am hoping we can work this out.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for the kind response. I am very happy you are openly discussing this with me.

I wish I could trust that you could control it. It�s been a problem for us for some time, unfortunately I�ve done my share of keeping it bottled up and now I have built an aversion to it. I feel triggered when I see it. Just to clarify, I don�t know if irritated is the right word. I try not to get angry about this stuff anymore because my anger only hurts me and certainly hurts you and our relationship. So I feel more hurt than anything. Us guys you know, we turn pain into anger. So I�m trying really hard to deal with this for what it is, a hurt not an irritant. The best way to avoid hurt is to avoid the things that trigger the pain.

I love your picture. I, too, imagine us having a very romantic marriage doing fun things like curling up, playing and enjoying each other. I so want that for us!!! Does drinking really have to be a part of it?

I want you to know I really don�t like what I feel I�ve had to do. I don�t want to parent/police you anymore than you want to be policed/controlled/etc. It�s taken me a long time to get to the point where I felt I needed to step up and say something. I�m very hopeful that we can work this out too.

I am very happy that you said this: "I have to understand that it bothers you and show consideration for your feelings about it."

Could we have a marriage where you drink in it? It�s hard for me due to the history. It feels like it is so important to you � but to me it�s just alcohol. I don�t need it to be happy. I need a great, happy, romantic marriage with you to be happy. I love you, I don�t want to be alone and I don�t want to be without you.

I would love it if you could prove to me and yourself that the drinking isn�t something you have to have. I understand skipping tonight because you wanted to avoid drinking. The fact you have to avoid a place to not drink doesn�t make me feel any better. Almost tells me the need for the drink is stronger than your will to not have one even though everyone else is. But all that talk is about making me feel better and doesn�t really answer the question about whether or not this is a disease or not. I don�t have any answers for you on this one.

I have a proposal but I�m not sure you�ll accept. I have been emailing back and forth with Dr Harley about our situation. I have been following his advice because he believes the drinking is a big hindrance to our marital happiness and I agree. He is well versed on alcohol and drug addiction. Would you be willing to exchange emails with him and get some advice from him? It�s free!!

I followed that up with:
Just so we�re clear � right now I would really like it if we stopped drinking. I know you think the timing sucks but there is never a good time. There is always a reason or influence that leads to drinking. Right now I�d like to put all our efforts into creating that picture we both want (minus the drink).

Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
S
S
Do I understand correctly from this that she;

1. Brought home a bottle of wine last night? How did she square this with not drinking? How did she manage not to drink it last night? Where is it now?

2. Has not touched a drop since your agreement?

3. Called off tonight's drink, but still plans to go next week?

4. Still hopes to "have A drink with friends or maybe a couple on xmas eve with family and on New Years Eve" - despite her pledge not to drink at all? And that she is still asking you for this privilege, as of this recent text? There is nothing in that text to suggest that she has abandoned that idea.

How is this "not drinking"? As far I can see, she does not promise not to drink. She is still negotiating how much she can drink over the Christmas season.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S
I recently texted my W after she informed me she was going out with a coworker after work. This means going to a bar and having drinks.

Text: I'm confused. You said you would stop drinking. I was very happy to hear you say that. I'm in the dark what your plan is for committing to doing just that. Sounds like you aren't committing after all.

Originally Posted by From:MrsAlias
My plan is that i will not drink at all for a time....so far i have been doing it and no problems. I feel resentment towards you sometimes and want to but only because i always want what i tell myself i can't have (this is why i don't do diets well). I was hoping that occasionally maybe we could have a glass of wine together but judging from your reaction last night when i brought a bottle home i am not sure your are up for that. I would still like to be able to have A drink with friends or maybe a couple on xmas eve with family and on New Years Eve. I am not sure how you feel about that. I think my plan is that it should not be an every day/week thing but occasionally. I agree that the softball thing is out of line and i know that i never felt right about it but went along with it anyway. I need to be stronger and do what i think is right and not let others influence me.

Not sure if this helps or not....is this something you can live with? I thought it was a good start, to show you that i am serious about the occasional thing, to call off tonight as we are going next week and thought two weeks in a row would be not as occasionally as i had planned.

Maybe its wierd but i always picture us curled up by the fire talking or doing a puzzle or something and maybe having a glass of wine or something. To me that sounds romantic but i think you believe that i have a problem with drinking so that it would only irritate you.

I have been reading stuff and understand that you think i have a problem. The things i have read say that it isn't necessarily a drinking problem but that we have a relationship problem. We need to fix that. I have to understand that it bothers you and show consideration for your feelings about it. I plan to do that. I am hoping we can work this out.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for the kind response. I am very happy you are openly discussing this with me.

I wish I could trust that you could control it. It�s been a problem for us for some time, unfortunately I�ve done my share of keeping it bottled up and now I have built an aversion to it. I feel triggered when I see it. Just to clarify, I don�t know if irritated is the right word. I try not to get angry about this stuff anymore because my anger only hurts me and certainly hurts you and our relationship. So I feel more hurt than anything. Us guys you know, we turn pain into anger. So I�m trying really hard to deal with this for what it is, a hurt not an irritant. The best way to avoid hurt is to avoid the things that trigger the pain.

I love your picture. I, too, imagine us having a very romantic marriage doing fun things like curling up, playing and enjoying each other. I so want that for us!!! Does drinking really have to be a part of it?

I want you to know I really don�t like what I feel I�ve had to do. I don�t want to parent/police you anymore than you want to be policed/controlled/etc. It�s taken me a long time to get to the point where I felt I needed to step up and say something. I�m very hopeful that we can work this out too.

I am very happy that you said this: "I have to understand that it bothers you and show consideration for your feelings about it."

Could we have a marriage where you drink in it? It�s hard for me due to the history. It feels like it is so important to you � but to me it�s just alcohol. I don�t need it to be happy. I need a great, happy, romantic marriage with you to be happy. I love you, I don�t want to be alone and I don�t want to be without you.

I would love it if you could prove to me and yourself that the drinking isn�t something you have to have. I understand skipping tonight because you wanted to avoid drinking. The fact you have to avoid a place to not drink doesn�t make me feel any better. Almost tells me the need for the drink is stronger than your will to not have one even though everyone else is. But all that talk is about making me feel better and doesn�t really answer the question about whether or not this is a disease or not. I don�t have any answers for you on this one.

I have a proposal but I�m not sure you�ll accept. I have been emailing back and forth with Dr Harley about our situation. I have been following his advice because he believes the drinking is a big hindrance to our marital happiness and I agree. He is well versed on alcohol and drug addiction. Would you be willing to exchange emails with him and get some advice from him? It�s free!!

I followed that up with:
Just so we�re clear � right now I would really like it if we stopped drinking. I know you think the timing sucks but there is never a good time. There is always a reason or influence that leads to drinking. Right now I�d like to put all our efforts into creating that picture we both want (minus the drink).
I think that all of your first text, apart from the suggestion to email Dr Harley, was unnecessary. It was rambling and unfocused, and it entered into the negotiations that she is trying to open up.

All you needed to say was what you said in your second text:

It upsets me when you drink. I do not like your drinking. Are you willing to avoid hurting me by giving up drinking altogether?"

You don't need to explain anything else, or answer any of her points. When you do that, it creates a situation in which you are trying to explain or justify your feelings; and the problem is that you will NEVER be able to explain or justify your feelings to her satisfaction, no matter how long you spend explaining them, or how thoughtfully you choose your words.

Don't agree with her picture...minus the glass of wine. Don't you see that the glass of wine is in fact the focal point of that picture? Take out the wine, and that isn't her picture. If you want her picture, you need to put the glass of wine back in it.

Just stop it.

Her drinking hurts you. Will she stop, in order to stop hurting you?

That's all you need to explain, and to ask.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
MrAlias Offline OP
OP Offline
M
1. Brought home a bottle of wine last night? Two nights ago, yes. How did she square this with not drinking? She didn't. Her commitment to me was a single statement. She would stop drinking. How did she manage not to drink it last night? She isn't drinking. For some reason she thought I'd be OK sharing it. I told her I'm not drinking. Where is it now? Right were she sit it down on the counter. It hasn't moved.

2. Has not touched a drop since your agreement? Correct.

3. Called off tonight's drink, but still plans to go next week? That was what she said yesterday. I informed her I don't want her to drink.

4. Still hopes to "have A drink with friends or maybe a couple on xmas eve with family and on New Years Eve" - despite her pledge not to drink at all? And that she is still asking you for this privilege, as of this recent text? There is nothing in that text to suggest that she has abandoned that idea.

How is this "not drinking"? As far I can see, she does not promise not to drink. She is still negotiating how much she can drink over the Christmas season.

Yep. She continues to place the importance of having a drink over the hurt it causes me. She hasn't responded to my email.

Even though I rambled as you stated, she knows what I'm saying. Her drinking hurts me. She wants to consider my feelings.

Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
S
S
Thank you for clarifying.

I'l be back later, but for now, I also want to point out that her "informing" you that she was going out for the drink with a colleague is very Independent Behaviour, as well as breaking her pledge to you.

It isn't okay for either of you to "inform" the other of your separate social lives, and she should know this, since you have done MC coaching. You mesh your social lives together. You make plans to go out with each other, and you pretty much don't go out alone with other people. You can only go out with other people IF

1. Your UA time is regularly met, and is satisfying to both of you;

2. You ASK each other, rather than inform each other, about going out with other people, and;

3. Having been asked, you are enthusiastic about your spouse going out with those particular people, to do that particular activity.

When your spouse "informs" you of her plans to go out, none of those criteria is met.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S
1. Brought home a bottle of wine last night? Two nights ago, yes. How did she square this with not drinking? She didn't. Her commitment to me was a single statement. She would stop drinking. How did she manage not to drink it last night? She isn't drinking. For some reason she thought I'd be OK sharing it. I told her I'm not drinking. Where is it now? Right were she sit it down on the counter. It hasn't moved.
I don't understand the bolded bits. if she isn't drinking, how did she expect you to "share" this bottle?

Did she bring it home for you to drink by yourself - she would not touch a drop? Or,

Did she bring it home for you to share with her - which means she would have some?

If she brought it home to share, why didn't she drink any of it? Did you tell her you did not want her to?

Where did she get it from? Did she go to a shop and buy it?

Why haven't you removed it from your home? For example, why didn't you offer to take it back to the shop for a refund?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
D
D
Alias, the way you talk to your wife gives the impression of wiggle room- that you are just trying this out.

Be clear and use the words that SugarCane gave you. Let your wife know that you need for both of you to stop drinking entirely forever. Let her know you dont want alcohol in the home, or for either of you to go on drinking dates with each other, friends or family.

Even if she agrees to stop, you have your work cut out because she is going to struggle. She is trying every avenue to get you to bend, then she may raise the volume.

M
M
Originally Posted by DidntQuit
Alias, the way you talk to your wife gives the impression of wiggle room- that you are just trying this out.

Agree 100%. There are holes so big a wetbrain could drive a MAC through it!! You are not being clear and forthright at all. You need to be very very forthright and specific with an addict.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
While this is written for adulterers, the principle is the same because they are both addicts:

Originally Posted By: Dr. Harley Effective Marriage Counseling pg 94
"Granted, there are situations when demands may be necessary in marriage. During a spouse's affair, for example, I recommend that the betrayed spouse demand there be no contact with the lover. If there is continued contact, separation or even divorce would be the logical consequence. While normally demands don't work, in this case there are no reasonable alternatives because thoughtful requests are even less likely to separate lovers."

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
MrAlias Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Thank you for clarifying.

I'l be back later, but for now, I also want to point out that her "informing" you that she was going out for the drink with a colleague is very Independent Behaviour, as well as breaking her pledge to you.

It isn't okay for either of you to "inform" the other of your separate social lives, and she should know this, since you have done MC coaching. You mesh your social lives together. You make plans to go out with each other, and you pretty much don't go out alone with other people. You can only go out with other people IF

1. Your UA time is regularly met, and is satisfying to both of you;

2. You ASK each other, rather than inform each other, about going out with other people, and;

3. Having been asked, you are enthusiastic about your spouse going out with those particular people, to do that particular activity.

When your spouse "informs" you of her plans to go out, none of those criteria is met.

We aren't following MB. She isn't 100% on board even after counseling with Jennifer. She buys into pieces of it but not all of it.

I wish that was different but it isn't. I continue to communicate that I would like for us to have a happy, romantic M but we simply don't today. It has it's moments but they are fleeting. Throw in a drinking problem and it's a total sham.

Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
M
MrAlias Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by SugarCane
[quote=MrAlias]1. Brought home a bottle of wine last night? Two nights ago, yes. How did she square this with not drinking? She didn't. Her commitment to me was a single statement. She would stop drinking. How did she manage not to drink it last night? She isn't drinking. For some reason she thought I'd be OK sharing it. I told her I'm not drinking. Where is it now? Right were she sit it down on the counter. It hasn't moved.
I don't understand the bolded bits. if she isn't drinking, how did she expect you to "share" this bottle? I have no idea. I am still upset that she brought it home. I chose not to make a scene at the time seeing the kids were standing there. I don't know if she knows I spoke to them about her drinking and her commitment to quit. I don't do well in the moment so I avoided bringing it up right then and there. I was certainly disappointed.

Did she bring it home for you to drink by yourself - she would not touch a drop? Or,

Did she bring it home for you to share with her - which means she would have some?

To share. My response. "I am not drinking." I can only control myself.

If she brought it home to share, why didn't she drink any of it? Did you tell her you did not want her to?

Where did she get it from? Did she go to a shop and buy it? I don't know where. I was upset and let her know I wasn't going to drink. That was the end of the conversation.

Why haven't you removed it from your home? For example, why didn't you offer to take it back to the shop for a refund?
Probably because I'm lazy and to some extent want her to take some ownership of this problem. I've been fighting for us for quite some time and have the same mantra year after year, it's not good, it's not totally horrible, when is it bad enough?

Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
M
M
[

We aren't following MB. She isn't 100% on board even after counseling with Jennifer. She buys into pieces of it but not all of it.

But, do you buy into it? It doesn't sound like you do yourself so it has not been an issue.

I see a pattern here, my friend, where you avoid conflict by being vague and unclear with your wife so she never really understands what you mean. This is especially damaging when dealing with an addict because addictions are much more powerful than ones feelings about the marriage. You can see this is the case.

Please note I didn't say "alcoholic" because I don't want to go down that rabbit chase with you again. Let's just agree that she is obviously addicted and can't quit.

Exposure 101

M
MrAlias Offline OP
OP Offline
M

Be clear and use the words that SugarCane gave you. Let your wife know that you need for both of you to stop drinking entirely forever. Let her know you dont want alcohol in the home, or for either of you to go on drinking dates with each other, friends or family.

Even if she agrees to stop, you have your work cut out because she is going to struggle. She is trying every avenue to get you to bend, then she may raise the volume.

It becomes an argument. I think she has a drinking problem, she doesn't think it is one.

I have told her it hurts me, she says she wants to consider my feelings, I am hanging my hat that she is sincere and will stop drinking because I AGAIN asked her to stop.

"Just so we�re clear � right now I would really like it if we stopped drinking. "

I did reread this part and the RIGHT NOW words shouldn't be in there. That is where the wiggle room shows up.

So to provide better clarity I sent this:

Sorry, even that message wasn�t clear.

I would love it if we stopped drinking completely, forever. I see that as the only way this is going to work. I would like to replace what you associate with drinking to something else we do together, as a couple, that builds a happier, stronger marriage.

Is that something you could live with?

Last edited by MrAlias; 12/21/16 02:25 PM.

Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
M
M
[
Where did she get it from? Did she go to a shop and buy it? I don't know where. I was upset and let her know I wasn't going to drink. That was the end of the conversation.

Probably because I'm lazy and to some extent want her to take some ownership of this problem. I've been fighting for us for quite some time and have the same mantra year after year, it's not good, it's not totally horrible, when is it bad enough?

This is all conflict avoidance. Waiting for her to "take ownership" of an addiction is conflict avoidance. Thats why your marriage is no better after being here for 13 years.

What should have happened is that you should told her that she has to stop drinking 100% for life. Your kids should have been informed that she is an alcoholic and they are to tell you if they see her drinking. So when she brought the booze home you could have told her - RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS - "please take that alcohol out of our home, you told me you would stop drinking."

Exposure 101

M
MrAlias Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
While this is written for adulterers, the principle is the same because they are both addicts:

Originally Posted By: Dr. Harley Effective Marriage Counseling pg 94
"Granted, there are situations when demands may be necessary in marriage. During a spouse's affair, for example, I recommend that the betrayed spouse demand there be no contact with the lover. If there is continued contact, separation or even divorce would be the logical consequence. While normally demands don't work, in this case there are no reasonable alternatives because thoughtful requests are even less likely to separate lovers."

Thanks Melody, you of all people have seen me struggle to be the type of person who can follow through with these requests or demands. Guilty or fearful feelings or whatever, it sometimes takes every ounce of my being to move in the right direction.

I come here and get the right feedback from you (and others) and I get there ... eventually. You wouldn't believe the struggled conversations I have with myself, knowing I have the advice that is the right advice yet struggling to get out of my own way to follow through.

Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
M
M

It becomes an argument. I think she has a drinking problem, she doesn't think it is one.

I have told her it hurts me, she says she wants to consider my feelings, I am hanging my hat that she is sincere and will stop drinking because I AGAIN asked her to stop.

"Just so we�re clear � right now I would really like it if we stopped drinking. "

I did reread this part and the RIGHT NOW words shouldn't be in there. That is where the wiggle room shows up.

So to provide better clarify I sent this:

Sorry, even that message wasn�t clear.

I would love it if we stopped drinking completely, forever. I see that as the only way this is going to work. I would like to replace what you associate with drinking to something else we do together, as a couple, that builds a happier, stronger marriage.

Is that something you could live with?

Honestly, MrAlias, why so wimpy?

Dear wife, your drinking hurts me terribly and has for years. I am asking that you stop drinking forever. If you can't stop drinking on your own, I would be willing to help you by seeking out treatment centers. I want to have a happy, fulfilling marriage and that can only happen if you stop drinking.

Exposure 101

M
M
After you send that, then tell the kids what is going on and dump out the liquor. You can't take a timid approach to an addiction, I assure you. She is an EXPERT at looking for loopholes. As you can see!!

Exposure 101

M
MrAlias Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Honestly, MrAlias, why so wimpy?

Trying to avoid the tone that is going to lead to a big blow up. I grew up with a mother who was notorious at big blow ups. Everything blown out of proportion. I have a wife who admittedly digs in her heels if someone try to force their will on them. I avoid those tenuous moments by trying a softer approach.

She will be upset that I'm making a demand the way I just did, no big surprise. I can feel the tension building already. It's my hope that what I get back as a response is something I can deal with calmly and intelligently. I'm not the sharpest tool in the chest when I get triggered.

Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
Page 39 of 45 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation