Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
L
Originally Posted by Lucky12
This is what I've found on Verizon.

Step 4: Click Text Status and now you can check your text messages in the web UI. Keep in mind that the messages are stored for only 5 days.

Test everything before you put it on Wayward's phone. You absolutely to not want to show your hand. So set this service up on your own phone first. Make sure there are no alerts and that you can see what you need to see. 5 days is fine.

For some reason Waywards are addicted to text messages. Personally I think they are appalling but to each his own!

3 adult children
Divorced - he was a serial adulterer
Now remarried, thank you MB
(formerly lied_to_again)
L
Lucky12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yes I saw that too, I can't find text status. But will keep looking. It seems like that would be fast and easy.

Formerly CSue
L
Lucky12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
lol I tried it on mine and I got 3 auto messages on my phone letting me know of this activity.

So If I do it on H's phone he will get the same 3 messages and I'm outted.

Formerly CSue
L
Lucky12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Here's Verizon's answer

1. Re: How do I view texts online???

Text message content and numbers are not accessible through My Verizon or any Verizon system really. The text message times and numbers are can't be 'given out' as pursuant to Customer Privacy and Customer Proprietary Network Information. Theres a special department that requires legal authority to access the contentof these text messages.

Formerly CSue
L
Lucky12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
The 2 most suspicious texts were from her phone at 5:59 AM yesterday and 4:31 AM today. I don't think she was inviting him to breakfast.

Lots of others back and forth yesterday afternoon.

I am going to call for an MB phone appointment tomorrow. I think I can play it cool enough until I can get in.

Except to say I didn't play it cool enough last time. So will be real maturity on my part including self control and great acting skills.

Formerly CSue
M
M
The 2 most suspicious texts were from her phone at 5:59 AM yesterday and 4:31 AM today. I don't think she was inviting him to breakfast.

Lots of others back and forth yesterday afternoon.

I am going to call for an MB phone appointment tomorrow. I think I can play it cool enough until I can get in.

Except to say I didn't play it cool enough last time. So will be real maturity on my part including self control and great acting skills.

Why not follow MB FIRST and save coaching for recovery? You should be focused on snooping and getting the facts first. Counseling is not going to help until you know what you are dealing with.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Can you get your hands on his phone and read his texts?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
Lucky12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi ML, I have been reading the forums practically non-stop since March. I read wifedivorcing start to finish for example.

MB first is what I've been preparing myself for.

I will get a hold of his phone. I won't be sleeping well for awhile so should get a chance.

Oddly, I charge my phone and leave it in my office - don't want it to wake me up. However H's phone is attached usually very close to him even in the bathroom.

Formerly CSue
M
M
Hi ML, I have been reading the forums practically non-stop since March. I read wifedivorcing start to finish for example.

MB first is what I've been preparing myself for.

I will get a hold of his phone. I won't be sleeping well for awhile so should get a chance.

Oddly, I charge my phone and leave it in my office - don't want it to wake me up. However H's phone is attached usually very close to him even in the bathroom.

Maybe you can snag it and read his texts. Do you know his password? Is it an iphone and do you know his itunes password?

Exposure 101

L
Lucky12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yes, I have both his password and his itunes password.

Formerly CSue
M
M
Can you install spyware tonight frmo webwatcher? https://webwatcher.com/ They have spyware you can install for iphones and androids.

Secondly, if you have his itunes password, you can download his entire text history into itunes.

Exposure 101

M
M

Exposure 101

T
T
cSue--you were one of my favorite people back in the day. Have you decided firmly exactly what you want to accomplish with your snooping and exposure. Do you want him back, even if it means being the hall monitor for the rest of his life? I'm sorry you're stuck back on the merry-go-round, but there's nothing that says you have to ride it till the end of the line. I hopd you set yourself some definite goals and stick with attaining them. I would love to see you happy again.

tl

Last edited by thndrnltng; 07/24/17 10:49 PM.
L
Lucky12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
ML

Not sure how much time I have tonight before he gets here, but I can do this. What a lovely app. It can be done remotely.

I just checked and I can enter his id and pass. I did it from his computer since he's not here yet and made sure it didn't send him an email.

Hopefully it didn't send him a text either. But I have a story if it does. I'll tell him I wanted to surprise him with new music.

I also checked what webwatcher suggested to make sure the account setting is setup for icloud storage, and it is.

Would be so wonderful if it can capture the texts from yesterday and today. I really appreciate you sending this to me ML.

Also if there are other threads like wifedivoring you can send my way I would appreciate it. I read the entire "Axe" thread as well.

tl...there aren't words. You are so kind.

Here's what I need; peace of mind which to me means no matter what, I want the truth. If this is all true, he's a serial cheater and I can't change that, only he can. And I'm not sure about that.

While reading MB since March, I've also been planning some what if's? future plans.

So relieved there's something like webwatcher. I will buy and install it tomorrow. I'm conflicted about what cc to use.
To be totally sure I won't be busted I need to get a whatever you call it card you buy at a store and load it lol. I have a business card that I manage and he rarely sees, but there is a risk since it's a business account. So can get new throw-away card tomorrow.

I am grateful for the support. I don't feel so alone. I felt panicked earlier, in a real cold sweat. Now I feel hope that I will get to the bottom of this.

Formerly CSue
B
B
Have you read this and listened to the radio clips in here? Serial Cheaters

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
When you get your evidence are you ready for exposure? Do you know who the OW/s are?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

L
Lucky12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
BH, I need to go back and read ML's link on exposure on what to do first, but I believe I am. I will need to make some plans first.

I got H's phone just now. The times don't match up. He was two time zones away, so don't know if the Verizon log reports the time zone he was in or the time zone we live in.

Nothing at all interesting in the texts. I hope webwatcher gives me what I need to see. Tomorrow I will match up some texts he sent me with what the Verizon log shows, then I'll know.

Formerly CSue
L
Lucky12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Bh, I forgot to answer your question. Yes I know who the person is who sent the texts. I paid online to get the information for her phone number. Thanks for the link to serial cheaters.

Formerly CSue
B
B
Bh, I forgot to answer your question. Yes I know who the person is who sent the texts. I paid online to get the information for her phone number. Thanks for the link to serial cheaters.
Is she married? Did you go to her Facebook page and save a list of her contacts for exposure.

Did you get the spyware on his phone?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

L
Lucky12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hit a snag. As I was installing ww it said it needed a 2 party verification, which means I need H's phone in hand when I register.

I think he knows I had his phone the other night. It was so dark when I unplugged it from the charger I had to feel how/where he had it so that I could return it exactly as I found it as best I could.

I watched the next morning when he got up. Per his normal routine, he went to get his iphone and he stopped and paused as he looked at it. Ugh, I thought busted.

He never said anything to me, but last night he put it in a slightly different place - closer to him.

Didn't bother me because I knew I would be installing ww today. Now this!!! It's going to take a lot of luck for me to get my hands on it now. And when I do I need to be ready to do the 2 party verification.

Check his text log today, and she texted him yesterday around 3:00 PM. He didn't reply.

No sign of her on his cell phone log, just his text log. No sign of emails either.

Formerly CSue
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 905 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation