Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Guarded Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hi Butterfly:<P>I'm an old-timer here...don't post much anymore, but occasionally lurk.<P>I recently saw Carolina Belle's post about the MB pics site. Is it possible for me see these pics? I'd love to see them.<P>Please reply to my e-mail address: greyriderswife@yahoo.com<P>Thanks!

P
P
I'd like to see them too please.<P>poswald@tampabay.rr.com

C
C
Me too! Me too!<P>cc7315@yahoo.com<P>BTW, Butterfly, how are you? Take care of yourself!<P>Cheryl

J
J
hey you guys, Butterfly posted on the D/D Board that there was a death in the family on yesterday...So its possible she may be off the boards for awhile. I have no clue how to send the invite but I'll try....<P>------------------<BR><B>Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can...And the wisdom to know the difference.</B><P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

H
H
Can I play too??<P>Mike_is_me@mailcity.com<P>

B
B
Jamie Lee-<BR>If you figure it out...would you mind adding another??<BR>patientl0ve@yahoo.com<P>please note: the O in love is a zero [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Me too! Pretty please? <P> BTW, How is everyone? Haven't been on very often of late...<P>~~Mynabird<BR>gerrigrande@yahoo.com

J
J
I don't think I'm able to send an invite, I believe only Butterfly can, or anyone else who has been already invited that uses AOL as their ISP. I tried, but I only have AOL IM. Although anyone can join, the only persons that can create groups and invite people are only those with AOL as their ISP. SORRY, but I tried... But I hope you have a picture ready to post when she does give you the invite!! SEE u soon....<P>Keep Butterfly in your prayers, the funeral is tomorrow or should I say today (gosh I'm up late). <P>------------------<BR><B>Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can...And the wisdom to know the difference.</B><P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

B
B
bmarkins@hotmail.com

L
L
deemartin4@juno.com

A
A
azcookfam@uswest.net<P>Thanks in advance. Hope all is ok with you. <P>allison

G
Guarded Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hi Jamie-Lee:<P>Thanks for trying. You're a doll. Hope Butterfly is doing okay.

C
C
Butterfly lost her uncle the other day. This is the seventh death in her family or close circle this year. Including her grandmother and a good friend. She could really use your hugs and prayers. She did especially ask for prayers for herself and her family.

L
L
To the top for Beth

A
A
Hi Butterfly,<BR> Have been posting here since March 1999.Under the names bethn and alone1.Would love to see MB pictures too! Please email me at Bethfn1 @aol.com<P> Thanks ,beth

A
A
Butterfly,did not read all of the thread until now.Sorry for loss of your uncle. Will pray for you and your family.<P><BR> Beth

D
D
Hi Butterfly,<BR>Could you email me, also.<BR>mammydeb@infoave.net<BR>Thanks

B
B
I would love to see them, too.<P>mary579@hotmail.com

D
D
Butterfly<P>Count me in, dickt@ecsintl.com<P>thanks....<P>[censored] from Texas

M
mkn Offline
M
I would like to see too..... mkn9159@aol.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation