Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
E
Hint...mine is the one that refers to the bimbo... although I imagine you may have more than one of those references.

J
J
Gotcha....miss aol....lol.<p> sorry about that.

E
E
ok... anyone still out there.. since jdmac doesn't know... how do you forward on aol mail (I HATE aol)

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
ummmm, is there not a forward button to click?
[img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]
not trying to be sassy , i pwwomissss [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

E
E
Ding Ding Ding... only 5 minutes left on the east coast before you turn you clocks back.... oops, 4 minutes! (gee, it's like new year's eve)

J
J
WOW....two Ds at one time....aren't I special? lol.

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
hehe. my computer just went back in time. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] technology. whew!

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
two D's???

J
J
Mine too....kind of freaked me out....lol

O
O
Hiya all,<p>'ol nite owl here with one eye open. The other one is already shut.....oops I look like a pirate!!! Just kidding. <p>Indy, nope I was not following tnt around the board. Just looks that way. You all are a great bunch. Ya know!?!?!? <p>Just wanted to comment to you boys that women waffle too! The female gender is just a bit better at being stubborn. Comes with the sugar and spice and everything nice stuff. So keep being good dads and H's. OK?<p>TNT & Ewo, you both take care of yourselves. Despite all the junk going on around you, you both are terrific. <p>Faith, I know your H is the one on the short end of the stick. You are a lovely lady and have my deepest respect. Keep up the good work. We really need and appreciate all your hard effort. <p>Right guys!??!?!? Right!<p>I have been reading in between house work stuff. My family is all asleep and I insist on getting my extra hour of sleep. I wait all year for this one!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>So nighty nite to y'all.....<p>L.

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
awwwwww..... love bank deposits from Orchid [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] I need all I can get. Tee-hee [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

J
J
Hey Orchid....no need to run off to bed....that isn't any fun. Stick around and have some fun....<p> By the way, nope, I live in Oklahoma not CA....hehe. <p> Yep 2 Ds and now a beautiful flower [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

J
J
EWO, ya still here?

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
EWO? hehe... I'm sorry. I called you EWE earlier. Oops! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

O
O
Ok, just a bit more. JD you're not in CA? oh well, thought you were one of those crazy MAC guys. Like my H, he hates PCs and microsoft. Out here in silicon valley is where all the mac stuff began. <p>My clock didn't reset. Out here we don't switch until 2am pst. Say what states don't participate in the time change? I know AZ doesn't. Any others? <p>L.

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
AZ is all I know of. silly people [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] hehe

J
J
hehe....nope. I wouldn't take a mac if they gave me one.....not that I hold a grudge on those that own em tho....<p> Not sure about any other states. I know mine does....lol

O
O
ya know, the other eye is starting to close. gotta pull these creaky bones to bed. Beauty needs all the help she can get! LOL [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>G'nite all.<p>L.

J
J
O,<p> Please don't think you upset me on my other thread.....nothing could be further from the truth. You couldn't upset me if you tried. I think a lot of you ya know? Well now you do....hehe

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
nite big sis... we wuv ya [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 968 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation