Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Dearest Peppermint & Firestorm, <p>I just wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary and I don't have your e-mail address. So please accept this in place of an e-mail greeting?<p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] Peppermint and Firestorm, please click here!
[img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>This seems like a real good reason to celebrate & party to me. Maybe some old timers and newer ones too come in here to wish you two "Many more blessed years to come."<p>Love,
Samantha

M
M
Congratulations! God's blessings to you both!

O
O
Isn't Samantha wonderful for remembering these things?<p>Happy Anniversary friends!

W
W
ditto Sam - would love to hear that you're doing well.<p>WAT

B
B
Double Post!!!<p>[ December 03, 2001: Message edited by: bighope ]</p>

B
B
Peppermint & Firestorm:<p>Congrat!!!!!!!!!<p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Judy

S
OP Offline
S
Where is our Anniversary couple?<p>Oh well, they may be busy. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

L
L
Happy Anniversary and many more [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>(Sam, I have an old addy, I'll give it a try.)<p>[ December 03, 2001: Message edited by: Lor (Lor) ]</p>

Q
Q
[img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Love you guys,
Sheryl<p>I sent a message to the email I have!

K
K
So glad I did not miss this...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Big hugs--<p>Kathi

P
P
Hi Friends!!!!!!!!!<p>Samantha, Thanks for the good wishes. I hope you know that they are returned to you multiplied by a zillion!! We got back last night from our annual anniversary getaway. Firestorm surprised me with a diamond anniversary necklace, the kind with three diamonds to represent the past, present, and future. Things with us are going well, but we do have a ways to go. After all, recovery IS a never ending process, as I'm sure YOU know well! Happy Anniversary to YOU too!<p>mthrrhbard,<p>Thanks for sweet message. It is so good to see you here!<p>OneDay,<p>Hi! Thanks for your kind words. I hope things are well with you.<p>Hey WAT!<p>How are you? Thanks for checking in here with your
well wishes.<p>HEY JUDY!!!!!!!<p>How is it going with you? Thanks for your good wishes.<p>Hi Lor,<p>Thanks for the greeting AND for the email. I might have missed this without you!<p>Hey Sheryl,<p>Long time no chat! How are things? I didn't get your email, don't know why........ Let's try to hook up soon for a long chat. Let me know!!!!!!!!
BTW, love you too!<p>Hi Kam,<p>I hope you remember how special you are to me. Thanks for checking in here, it is SO good to see your name!<p>Thanks to all of you, my MB friends!! I hope we'll do this again after another, much BETTER 25 years!!!!!!!!<p>Love,<p>Peppermint Patty

F
F
Thank you guys so much for coming here to wish us a happy 25th anniversary. I can say that peppermint has given me the best 25 years of my life, and my anniversary prayer is that the next 25 will be the best years of her life.<p>To all of our friends here, you have made a difference in our lives by being there for us, especially peppermint, during some of the worst times in our marriage. All of you, through you kind words, support and prayers have helped us to rebuild. My hope for all of you is to rebuild your lives and marriages.<p>Again, thank you all, you mean more to us than you will ever know.<p>........fs

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 490 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation