Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Hi, <p>I accidently deleted my newsletter. I need the counselor listing section. Can someone post the link?<p>Thanks,
L.

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
Sorry ... <p>Jo<p>[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: Resilient ]</p>

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
Here we go: [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>The Marriage Builders Counseling Center
http://marriagebuilders.com/ca/to.cgi?l=mbcc

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Thanks Jo,<p>Wasn't there some sort of new listing by area for counselors? I thought I saw it in the last newsletter. I need it quick, like 5 minutes ago. <p>Thanks,
L.

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
Meet Dr. Harley
http://marriagebuilders.com/ca/to.cgi?l=mbdh
Dr. Harley's Basic Concepts
http://marriagebuilders.com/ca/to.cgi?l=mbcon
Articles (written by Dr. Harley and selected professionals)
http://marriagebuilders.com/ca/to.cgi?l=mbart
Dr. Harley's Q&A Column (over 2 years of weekly columns)
http://marriagebuilders.com/ca/to.cgi?l=mbqa
The Marriage Builders Counseling Center
http://marriagebuilders.com/ca/to.cgi?l=mbcc
Marriage Builders Weekend Seminars and Follow-up Program
http://marriagebuilders.com/ca/to.cgi?l=sept01
The Marriage Builders Bookstore (25% off all books & tapes)
http://marriagebuilders.com/ca/to.cgi?l=mbbk

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
or is it this?<p>
Where do you find someone to help? Good question.<p>Until our Certified Marriage Builder(sm) and Certified Marriage
Coach(sm) programs are ready, you will have to do the legwork
yourself. But, to make the search easier, follow the suggestions
found in Dr. Harley's article "How to Find a Good Marriage
Counselor." There you will find out how to locate and discover if
this person will actually help you with the goal of falling in love
with each other.<p>Here is the link:
http://marriagebuilders.com/ca/to.cgi?l=find

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Hi, <p>The place I am trying to find is located in my area. I am a bit distressed rignt now. There was a post a few months ago about an article from another doctor and marriage center. Oh for the life of me, I can't remember the name and need to get to them ASAP for H. <p>If anyone can remember that article, I should be able to put it from there. I think I have the info at home but am stressin' at the moment since H sounded panicky......<p>By the way, it was not Dr. Glass....she was good but she was not the one. <p>2 people wrote the article and 1 was a male doctor the other a female lawyer. They were connected with some sort of marriage center. But I can't find it. <p>Thanks,
L.<p>[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: Orchid ]</p>

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 5,247
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 5,247
Whats up Orchid? <p>Whats H paniky about?

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
H wants to go see a counselor. <p>I looked up our insurance reference listing & have him a name. Now he wants a female counselor to 'get a different perspective'. We have a counselor but he wants to go to another. <p>I am easily fed up with him now. So I said he can go look it up and select his own. He gives me instructions, I get him the info and it is not what he 'wants'. I said get it yourself. He said sent me the addr. I did. <p>So that is it. He is being more helpful but is acting depressed. He has been abandoned at various points of his life (before me) by his parents and 1st fiancee. Well he already abandoned me with A crap so I am keep wondering.....should I stay and help him or just move on? We are both working long hours. He is now beginning to show some sizeable income but the debit is soo high that it will be a long time before either can relax with the finance piece. My income is steady so I know I can count on my stuff. <p>He did say that OW and he spoke a couple of weeks ago, nothing since. She is still babbling about how being with her is still better for him. <p>He knows my requirements and me sending him out the door can happen at anytime. He keeps saying that I want him to stay but I am not saying that. I have repeated myself by saying that I require persons living in our home not to have contact with OW and her kind..... (the Ow kind of course). I am covering my bases here. <p>I am just working. The stress at work right now is tremendous and I told him that everything for me is high level stress right now. Yes, I am there for my family but they have to do their part also. Can't chew their food for them right???? All have to pull their load. <p>So that is kind of where it stands. I hate this life. Just hate it. I want to run in the sand barefoot and soak in the warm sun. I want to laught and smile. I want to share my love with my family........ I want to be happy. What a dream!!! <p>L.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,733
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,733
Orchid,<p>watercourseway is around you back alley, you could pamper yourself ... LOL !. Don't work too hard, holiday is coming. I send you the news letter to your email, do know if that is what you had deleted.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 301 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Separation
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:24 PM
beverage sizes in large office
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:22 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0