Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
A
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by findingmywayback:
<strong>I don't want to say it is for sure her, but the stories are very similar... just a hunch.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I read some of the posts over there and I dont see anything that stands out... other then it looks like they are having some troubles. I dont think it is the same person, but I could be wrong.

W
W
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> ANNA said:How in the world do these threads resurrect? Was there something I missed? I admit I am not doing a good job reading the boards lately.<p><hr></blockquote><p>This thread is 1 1/2 months old legitimately started by justthewife, and was bumped by njrgopittsonlygirl without any explanation. That's what Boaz pointed out in his/her post. <p>I think there are some that want to beat a dead horse and I think many here are really getting tired of it. I know I am.

A
A
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Want2FixIt:
<strong><p>This thread is 1 1/2 months old legitimately started by justthewife, and was bumped by njrgopittsonlygirl without any explanation. That's what Boaz pointed out in his/her post. <p>I think there are some that want to beat a dead horse and I think many here are really getting tired of it. I know I am.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>AH... Now I get it... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] okay, so it takes me a minute... what can I say?! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] I didnt notice that date, glad you pointed it out.<p>[ May 26, 2002: Message edited by: always confused ]</p>

F
F
You know... I could very well be wrong... it doesn't matter. Forget I asked.

A
A
Thanks Boaz for that clarification.<p>I missed the bump that NJ did. I do have a suggestion for you NJ. Instead of resurrecting someone's dead thread, perhaps it would be a better choice to start your own thread if you have concerns. <p>Take care,<p>ANNA

IS there any question left as to who NJ is and what she is about?<p>Jan

S
S
The Post may have been bumped due to me. I pasted it to say that the current debate raised by heidi was no different. The wording was different but the topic was not. <p>This same Elizabeth was tellng Heidi she's not welcome on these boards and the moderator should kick her out. It didn't make any sense. So I think NJ was trying to show that there was a very big wrong done here and she's feeling like some of you owe Heidi an apology for being so harsh and maybe not allowing her to correct herself??<p>It's just a thought...but NJ seems very hurt by the idea that only certain ways of speaking to certain friends is tolerated. It certainly seems that way from her posts. <p>I know if I raised an idea and I was told I didn't have a right to? I wouldn't stay here and be told how to think. I would want to know why there was a disagreement and try to solve it. I don't see any solution to this. As long as some will be forceful and cruel people will continue to leave.<p>It just doesn't make sense?? [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by seekingjoy2:
<strong>IS there any question left as to who NJ is and what she is about?<p>Jan</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Why do you find it important to go on a witch hunt? Does this make you sleep better at night? Does it really affect you so deeply? Why do you think that is? [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img]

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by starknight:
<strong><p>Why do you find it important to go on a witch hunt? Does this make you sleep better at night? Does it really affect you so deeply? Why do you think that is? [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote><p>You've posted 4 times and you are asking me why I find it important to go on a witch hunt?<p>Are you answering the question for nj? Why do you think that is? [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Are you a mind reader - you can answer for everyone else? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Jan

G
G
Starknight to the rescue? Hmmm... [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img]

Originally posted by starknight:
<strong>The Post may have been bumped due to me. I pasted it to say that the current debate raised by heidi was no different. The wording was different but the topic was not. </strong><p>Are you communicating with nj off the board? Or just reading her mind through the MB annonymous forum?<p><strong>This same Elizabeth was tellng Heidi she's not welcome on these boards and the moderator should kick her out. It didn't make any sense. So I think NJ was trying to show that there was a very big wrong done here and she's feeling like some of you owe Heidi an apology for being so harsh and maybe not allowing her to correct herself??</strong><p>Does nj no longer have a voice? Again --- are you just reading her mind over the MB forum? What's with the defense --- Heide defends nj - who defends Heide, and both are defended by Starknight? [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] <p><strong>It's just a thought...but NJ seems very hurt by the idea that only certain ways of speaking to certain friends is tolerated. It certainly seems that way from her posts. </strong><p>Huh?<p><strong>I know if I raised an idea and I was told I didn't have a right to? I wouldn't stay here and be told how to think.</strong><p>Wait. Are you thinking for yourself this time? or nj? or Heide?<p> <strong>I would want to know why there was a disagreement and try to solve it. I don't see any solution to this. As long as some will be forceful and cruel people will continue to leave.</strong><p>Can you give us a link where this is happening? I haven't noticed it on the boards - and I tend to be here a lot these days... It passes the time while my computer processes orders. <p><strong>It just doesn't make sense?? [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><p>I fully agree --- it's pretty confusing trying to figure out who is 'thinking' for whom? HUMMMMMMM kinda makes you wander what's going on out there? [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Jan

B
B
You'll forgive me, I'm sure, if I lock this thread. <p>Before Elizabeth went out of town, she wrote to me to thank me for my help, and I believe that the intent of this thread is now moot.<p>I'm going to make a judgement call and say it's time to put this nugget to rest. <p>AGAIN, ALL ARE WELCOME TO POST AT MB, AS LONG AS THEY COMPLY WITH THE AGREEMENT WHICH WAS A PART OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS (read: ALL who register MUST agree).<p>[ May 26, 2002: Message edited by: Boaz ]</p>

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 298 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation