Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
M
Originally Posted by LawfulGood
The Ex is getting married in October to a good man. DD's tell me he's nice, treats them well, and treats Ex well...and that is all that I can ask for. Ex and I are very cordial, e-mail / text often and are on the same page with DD's. She supports my decisions and I her's.

Originally Posted by LawfulGood
Jedi: Not sure if the new man in Ex life knows her history. Rumor on the street is that he is a "cheater" and cheated on her in their relationship. But that is just rumor / hearsay. I cannot confirm.

I am just not able to add 2+2=4 here...!

L
OP Offline
L
Wow, it has been a while since I've been to this site.

My EXWW's sister reached out to me this morning...her husband of of 5 years, and father to their 2 year old daughter has been cheating. She asked for advice...I've referred her here. Sadness. Hopefully they can recover.

My Update: EXWW has been married for three years. Her hubby is a great guy and great step-dad to my DD's. He and the EXWW have a 18 month old son. He's a cute little dude. EXWW is 48 this year, her hubby 39. They have a long way to go with parenting. Glad it's them and not me.

My oldest daughter is 18 and a senior. She's been struggling with eating disorder for 3+ years. Up and down. Her Mom battled ED as well. She has great support from family, counselor, dietitian, and psychologist.

Youngest turned 16 in July...she's doing well with driving and her Junior year of HS. Her and Sister won Softball State Championship in October. Good times for both of them!

Me and my Redhead are doing great! It will be seven years together in May. Kids are great, life is great.

Hang in there people...if you do decide to "Plan D" there is hope.

LG

3-DDays, 4-OMs*, Plan-D May 9, 2009, final Dec 2010 (FREEDOM!)
Custody of DDs / new job(s) / "I'm alive...and well"
B
B
Thanks for the update LG.

Is the guy that your XWW married to her affair partner?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

L
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Thanks for the update LG.

Is the guy that your XWW married to her affair partner?

No!!

I told her long ago if she ever brought that person in to our daughters lives, I would have a "significant emotional experience" (i.e., throat punch him!).

M
M
Thanks for the update!! Glad to hear you are doing well.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
Celebrating 2nd anniversary with wife #2 today. Daughters just finished freshman and sophomore years of college.

Life is good!

M
M
Love to hear success stories!! Congrats!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

H
H
Good to hear you are doing well!

me, DH
all the children
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation