Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 4
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 4 |
Untitled
is this what I am? the grey boring provider mr steady old gullible mr nice-guy the old rock that’s always there when **** happens
do I have to be like him a no-good wife-cheating drunkard am I then a hero? somebody to romance somebody for the physical
I’m fed up I also want somebody that gets steamed up over me and sometimes, out-of-the-blue wants to make love to me or, for no reason will kiss me open-mouthed not because it’s a duty but because it’s an urge
I also want that excitement that forbidden fruit that is so much better as this old boring predictable, worn out marital bond
the difference is I want to experience it here I don’t want the “different kind” of relationship I don’t! I want the total relationship not just the boring part <small>[ April 09, 2003, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: NorthWind ]</small>
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
301
guests, and
41
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|