Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
Hi everyone,<P>I just received an e-mail from my friend's H. My friend has had ovarian cancer for years but there is nothing more that the doctor's can do for her.<P>He wrote me that she only has 1 to 2 weeks to live (her last few days, she will be in a coma).<P>Can I ask that you pray for her & her family. Thank you in advance, for your support.

K
K
Dearest Heavenly Father,<BR> Please be with this woman and her family. They are in such pain, and have such sorrow ahead. Walk with them thru this difficult time, and reassure them of your unending love. Help their friends to support them in ways that will ease their pain, if only a little. In Jesus' name we pray-<BR>amen.

A
A
NoTrust, I am so sorry to hear this. I'll keep them in my prayers too. I know how much you and her family must be hurting. My dad has cancer too. <P>AW

H
hw Offline
H
As hard as this is remember to celebrate your friend's life in it all. I know how hurt and hard it is to lose a loved one.<BR>Father,<P>Bring comfort to this dying woman's family. Let your glory shine. Pray that her husband and any children will know that they are in your care. Put your loving arms around them and hug them extra tight. Please comfort No Trust also. Help her to see that in man it is hard to trust but we can trust in you, Almighty God. Carry them through this hard time and help them get back on their feet. We pray in Jesus name and love. Amen

Y
Y
Will be lighting a candle for your friend tonight. It makes me feel that my problems are insignificant right now.

N
OP Offline
N
Thank you everyone for your support. You will be in my prayers also.

J
J
Dear Lord,<P>Please bless NoTrust's friend in the last days that she will be with us. Please let her know that she is going to a better place, and welcome her with open arms.<P>Please also bless those whom she leaves behind, and give them the strength to go on without her. Please let them also know that she will always be with the them. Protect them and keep them safe until they are reunited with her once more.<P>Amen

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation