Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
rrunrr Offline OP
OP Offline
R
This is the first visit for me over here.<P>I do not know how strong I can be by Thursday our 15th anniversary.<BR>My wife moved out in October. Nothing has been filed. She now lives 90 miles away with the suspected OP. <BR>I have gone through plan A only to go back and try to do it again, the right way. I make regular contact with her family here.<P>I intend to wire flowers, just a simple arrangement. A simple message, "Thinking of you". Hope that won't be a mistake.<P>I have warned co-workers what is coming but I can NOT put them through another "annual event" day as I did last week.<P>I NEED STRENGTH.<P>I have turned this over and remind myself by telling the Lord that I have, daily. I am NOT giving up.<BR>Prayers, please.<BR>rrunrr<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Almost anything can be undone or forgiven.<P>Never take trust for granted.

T
T
Hi I have the samet hing gfoing on it is my 6th Aniversery on Sat. Boy this one will be hard. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

S
S
I am fortunate that my H is still with me. Our 12 yr (lovers) anniversary is coming right up and our 6 yr wedding anniversary 2 weeks later. <P>I think flowers letting your W know that you are thinking about her is a nice gesture. Only God knows how things will turn out and if you really want her back, then all you can do is try to be your best and pray, pray, pray!<P>Good luck and God bless...

M
M
I sorry this is gonna be a hard day for you....I just had my birthday on Sunday and didn't think it was going to be any big deal (never was in the past). I had an AWFUL day...it really bummed me out....my H totally ignored it...no call, no card, no nothing!! In the next 3 months I will have to deal with both our 12th anniversary and the 1-year anniversary of D-day....I just dread it and wonder how I'm gonna get thru it.<P>I've put it on my calendar to pray for you that day...I wish there was something we all could say to make it easier. Just try to eat well (fruit, vegies), get plenty of rest prior to, make an appointment with your counselor for that day, read your Bible, go to a funny movie with a friend than night, allow yourself to feel bad if you need to, AND.....SPECIFICALLY ASK your co-workers to support you that day (with hugs, with funny e-mails, etc)......who cares if they just did it!....we are human beings and if we cannot support each other when we need it, then all is lost. Soak that support up. There will be a time in the future when you can pay it back. If you need strength.....get it from your friends. I know this isn't easy and it feels like you are ALWAYS needing strength right now, but when you need it, you need it. Nobody can put a time-limit or support-limit on what or how you need to deal with this. It's extremely hard for me to ask friends for help....so I'm gonna have to eat crow (take my own advice) in a about a month. <P>I think the flowers and note are a great idea. Be proud of yourself for thinking good thoughts about her and doing exactly what's in your heart to do. Give the results to God...lay them at His feet and know that you are still acting in a loving way.<P>God bless you and my heart goes out to you. Come back here each day and let us help you too.<P>Aloha,<BR>Mrs.O<P>PS Tigger, you're on the calendar for Saturday.....

S
S
runnrr..how did the big day go???

R
rrunrr Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I kept busy at work...figured if I took the day off I wouldn't have made it.<P>My work day is seldom routine from day to day and there were some unusual events that day that helped. <P>I had warned co-workers in advance but didn't let myself impose on them. I think THAT was appreciated.<P>Thanks for checking up.<BR>rrunrr<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 905 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation