Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#337353 09/11/00 09:33 PM
F
OP Offline
F
Hi everyone. I am back on the post. Just to let you all know I am thinking of all of you and praying for you. My job is going really good. I am happy there. I know that God has a lot to do with it. he gives me confidence and strength everyday. I love him dearly. I am speaking to my husband on the phone. I spoke to him the other day for an hour. I talk to him on the internet. He left me 3 emails. He still wants only to be friends. I see that God is working in him. Whatever it takes even if it has to go through a divorce. I am a committed wife and will fight for my marriage and our relationship. God does not believe in a divorce. He will get you all through it. It is only paper work. God can save a relationship even if you have to go through a divorce. Remember it takes time to work in people's hearts. A divorce is so easy these days. It only takes a year to go through. People need more time than that so that is why it is only paper work. Also my husband has been talking to a girl on the internet. She lives far away. He even talks to her on the phone. I can use your prayers in that God works in his heart and shows him the way back to his marriage. Should I be concerned? May God bless you all and give you confidence, strength and peace.<BR>Katerina

#337354 09/13/00 01:04 PM
R
R
God gave us free will and that is why we lost the Garden. Each can make their own choises. Choose to be the best you can be,<BR>Your spouce may need time to be disappointed before realizing whats been misplaced.<BR>Be happy, I know that's what I hope to do.

#337355 09/13/00 01:11 PM
T
T
Hi FreeSpirit,<P>Glad your job is working out. My prayers are with you.<BR>

#337356 09/13/00 09:33 PM
F
OP Offline
F
Hi there thanks for responding back to me.I will take your advice Ric. What is going on with your situation maybe I can give you some advice. <BR>For Tigger I am happy things are going great for you. My prayers are with you.<BR>Katerina

#337357 09/14/00 12:09 AM
R
R
I'm working at relocating myself. I somehow got lost along the way during our 20 years of marriage and all that was left was a basket full of anxieties and frustrations.<BR>We've been seperated for 2 1/2 months now, and although I now know that I may not have gotten as far as I have if we hadn't, I fear I may have to do this journey by myself.<BR>Trying to let go and let God as much as possible, but I need to remind myself constantly that there is a reason I'm here.<BR>Have found lots of support, but it doesn't come close to replacing you soul mate.<BR>Bye for now, all the best. God Bless.

#337358 09/15/00 09:48 PM
F
OP Offline
F
I am sorry to hear that. All I can say is that God will give you strength and courage throughout this. Keep praying for your marriage. Sometimes God doesn't repond to your answer right away. Whatever the outcome he will not leave you alone. He will do what is best for you. Remember everyone has a freewill and God doesn't go against that. He does believe in marriage so don't give up yet. Remember your not alone. We all here have been through it. Any support or advice I can give you I will be happy to. God does carry you through hard times and remember he loves you. God bless and may he give you confidence, peace, and strength.<BR>Katerina

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 476 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation