Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi everyone My weekend with H was not very good. S was very sick had 106.3 temp on Sat morning. I had taken him to Dr on Friday evening they thought he had a ear infection had a temp of 102.2. Have meds for that, but then his temp went up Sat evening call patient advisory they gave me 1 hour to get down or I would have to take him into ER. I got it down to 104.1. Sat I was a little stressed Had been up with S for 2 nights straight. Called H to see if he would come and help with S. His temp was down to 103.4 but it wouldnt go any lower. He said he had his own things to do. When I called he said I was over reacting. I called his DR back and they had us come back in they ran a whole bunch of blood work. Found nothing. Thank God. H didnt come over to help. I wonder if this isnt Gods way of showing me that H hasnt really changed it was a show. Well he came by yesterday to pick up his cloths and I wasnt home. he got into the House Im still not for sure how he got in. He was made that I wasnt home. S and I had to run some errands. He is moving to Memphis I think this is something he really needs is the move. I know thats not what the Harleys say but he is putting me through hell with is moodyness. He needs to go away and get his life back together because right know he is very selfish. Everything is me me. He said if he was that sick I shouldnt be out with him. Oh well he was made as hell that I told his parents that S was sick and they jumped his [censored] about not being there for S. Oh well I believe that if God brings H back I will still work at it, but H needs help. One minute he is nice and they other minute he is hatefully and horried. Well It in Gods hands please continue with the prayers.<BR>Well I rambled on enough,<P>Michelle<P>Has anyone else expirenced any thing like this.

R
R
There are more problems than you realize,<BR>lack of compassion for others especially children and dwelling on how you are being thought of or affected by someone elses problems indicates deep issues. Distance may be very good for you at this time. You are still in may prayers, Good luck.

S
S
I'm praying for you, and Empathize for you.<BR>I know how hard it is to deal with such a moody man.<P>In God's Love, a sister in Christ,<P>------------------<BR>Scared and lonely

O
O
I too can understand how you feel. I have a 4 mo old daughter, my H also does little to participate with her. I will pray for you.

F
F
I am right now experiencing the very same thing.....He was so moody and mean you had to literally duck to miss the LB's flying all over the place. It got so bad he just left 3 nights ago and now is moodier then ever. This morning he calls asking if he could come home and tonight he called to say goodbye forever. I'm trying to figure out which is the worse emotional roller coaster, him here? or him gone?? This really sucks (for lack of a better word, sorry)<BR>A tear I shall shed for you also, as I cry myself to sleep tonight.<BR>Amen and God Bless.<BR>

L
L
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for tigger and her family. Lord I pray that the blood of Jesus call this man before the cross and show him that his place is with his family. Lord I pray for strength for tigger as she battles the emotional issues from the indecisiveness of her husband. Father I pray that you will continue to work on restoring this family and as always, Thy will be done. I pray that you will comfort Michelle as she tries to make it from day to day. Give her strength, comfort and hope Father, show her YOUR love and peace. All this I ask in the precious name of Jesus, giving YOU the thanks, the glory, and the praise;<BR>Amen

W
W
RicZ and Lone_Knight and all the other men out there standing for their marriages. I have to say thank you and praise God that you have the conviction to stand and fight, to lean on God and continue the battle against the enemy. Satan wants to destroy families and the spiritual warfare is rampant. I have been spending most of my time on the Women's Bible Study and so sometimes feel like there aren't any men out there who feel the way we do. Getting out and about in the other discussions has been a blessing to me. It encourages me and gives me hope... God is so good. I will pray for the men and the women who believe in the covenant of marriage and are willing to go to God and to wait for the prodigal to come home. God Bless you all and peace while you keep the faith!! LAP [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation