Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#337511 11/07/00 05:40 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I all if you have read any of my post my H can be kind and woderfully then when he is with OW hateful. I feel Im lossing it. WE have a alomist 15 month old S. Im currently without a job so money is real tight here. My H is currently $2000 behind on child support. I have never asked him anything regarding what he is behind. I asked today if he could get me a little extra. He said no I wouldnt even get my next child support because he has already spent it. Nice I get so angry he wants to see Dylan but cant help support him. Its not that he doesnt make enough money he flat just blows it. Evenone prayers her make me feel so much better. Im not real good at writting a prayer for everyone here, but please know I talk with God often and you are all in our conversation. <BR>Thanks<P>Michelle<P>

#337512 11/09/00 07:54 AM
B
B
Hi Michelle, My heart goes out to you. I am praying for you according to the binding and loosing principles I found at Liberty Savard's site <A HREF="http://www.libertysavard.com" TARGET=_blank>www.libertysavard.com</A> <BR>I encourage you to go there and read and get started. The Lord Jesus is using this to help me grow in Him in order to make a stand for my family. It has been painful but rewarding. I am seeing fruit from it. I have been applying it since about end of August and seeking God with all my heart re my soul life and our family. I don't believe it's His will for my family to be broken up and that's no condemnation on anyone else's life.<BR>I also had a look at <A HREF="http://www.restoreministries.org" TARGET=_blank>www.restoreministries.org</A> that someone mentioned here and find it valuable. I have also put prayer requests through these ministries and of course here. I really appreciate that God is using His people to pray for us.<BR>My husband came to our home today and said he has realized that He wants to be home with us and to seek God's will for us all, that this is the only way. This is to God's glory. I also know that this is a STEP he has taken.<BR>Please be encouraged that God wants to begin to use you, to seek Him with all your heart, to be cleansed and sanctified and that will draw the other members of your family to Him also. And also to give thanks IN these trying circumstances. Go girl, you can do this!! God Bless, Britt.

#337513 11/14/00 11:53 PM
N
NSR Offline
N
In my thoughts...<BR>...and prayers....<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

#337514 12/03/00 08:16 PM
A
A
tigger,<P>your posts have always been an inspiration to me when you reply to me...I know that I am a little slow to get in here and get down in the dirt, and give my 2 cents..but here it is...I will just keep you in my prayers..I know that it is a difficult struggle...but you have to keep going on..regardless of what he does or does not do (pay child support) and I think that is the most despicable and selfish thing a man can do to his child is not pay child support..he helped create them, and he needs to pay for them...Take care and God bless you and your family...<P>I will keep you in my prayers...<BR>Missy<BR>(aloneandsad)

#337515 12/03/00 10:56 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
hi Thanks for the prayers I do believe that they are working on my husband. My FIL has a mass on his lungs on Wed we will know what we are dealing with but it has hit my H hard. He knows he used to be his dads pride and joy and he is not anymore and it has really hurt him. He has moved OW into her own place and has given up his place in IN (we live in IL) She took him for alot. PLease keep us in your prayers.

#337516 12/05/00 12:17 PM
B
B
Dear Tigger, (Michelle),<P>I remember you, you're the good mother who protects her son! He is lucky to have you for a Mom.<P>Dear Lord, please clear the fog away from the husband of Michelle, let him give his child support with joy and gratitude for the life of this precious baby boy. Come into his heart and help him recall the love he once had for his little family. Please finally restore them to be a strong unit once again. Thank you.<P>Amen<P>Now Michelle, the Lord helps those who help themselves. Where is the Child SUpport enforcement unit in your state? The District Attorney? Public Counsel? Legal Aid? Anything? You also help your son by fighting to get money that is rightfully his. He is entitled to support. Good luck.<P>------------------<BR>Belle, Domestic Goddess

#337517 12/05/00 08:41 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi belle, I am working on getting his wages garnished It should happen with this Check he has said nothing to me regarding this but he once said i wish it would just come out of my check well guess what it is. He has since left OW moved out of house in IN. This is after he had to call the cops on her because she was beating him. Now if he goes back that is his business but it will be over my dead body if he thats S over there aagain he is only 15 months old and does not need to be around that kind of person. Each time I think of it it makes me boil can you tell<P>Thanks

#337518 12/06/00 08:31 AM
T
T
You're in my prayers....

#337519 12/07/00 01:03 AM
B
B
"I am working on getting his wages garnished It should happen with this Check he has said nothing to me regarding this but he once said i wish it would just come out of my check well guess what it is."<P>Atta girl tigger!<BR>

#337520 12/06/00 10:00 PM
A
A
tigger,<P>Im still praying for you...I just wanted you to know..I pray for all of us who post on this BB and those who dont...that they may find peace..even if H doesnt pay...God will provide for you and your S..just believe!!! Good Luck and keep up your strength!!<P>aloneandsad

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation