Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have always came here to ask for prayers for H, S, Me and our marriage and family. Well im asking for a prayer for My father in law. He has a mass om his lungs and the Drs do not think it looks very good. My marriage still isnt good better but not good. So i still am asking for your prayers for that also. H is helping move OW into her place today then he is to be back. The lease on the place where they where living was in his name so to get her out he had to help her move. He says he cant wait to get this done and over with so he can get his life back. That was good news to my ears. I love my H very much even throw all of this. AW if you read this how are you doing? My prayers are with each and everyone of you. Thanks for the prayers.

A
A
Heavenly FAther, I lift up tigger's FIL to you, asking for healing, according to Your will. Thank You Lord that You will be guiding the hands of the doctors. Lord, we praise You and worship You, knowing that You are in control, and leave tigger's FIL in Your hands. Father, I also pray that You will draw tigger even closer to You as she endures the trial she is in. Help her Lord, to lean not on her own understanding, but instead lean on You. Father, I ask for wisdom for tigger, and her husband. Lord, in Jesus' name I ask for Your divine intervention, and thank You for the hedge of protection around tigger and her husband. Thank You Lord for the wedge driven between tigger's husband and the OW. May she be removed as far away from tigger's husband as east is from west. Cause her to lose interest in tigger's husband completely and leave. Thank You Lord for speaking to tigger's husband's heart, and filling his heart, mind and soul. Lord, I ask in Jesus' name that each time tigger's husband closes his eyes, he sees images of tigger and their son. Let his heart be filled with gladness whenever he thinks of her. In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN.<P>Tigger, thank you for asking. I am great, having joy in the Lord! My husband is the same, but I'm still praying for him. May His light shine down on you tigger.

N
NSR Offline
N
tigger,<P>You, your H, and your FIL all have my prayers today!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks everyone for your prayers. It means the world to me.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,024 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation