Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
I am feeling VERY down today. I found out on May 08, 2001 that my H made an appointment for a lawyer today, June 25, 2001. He told me on the 8th he scheduled it way ahead so he would have time to see if he wanted to make it work.<P>Well, last night he told me his feelings still have not changed. Even after this weekend when he had me take the girls to an air show, he didn't go because he needed time to think. He said he thought alot and read a lot but his feelings still did not change. He said if he doesn't do anything he will go crazy. I told him to just give us time. He agreed but still was unsure. He said he knows I don't want to talk about it but he said it's not about the OW either, he said he's been really good about that, he said it's hard but it's getting a little easier.<P>He's really drinking more now too. He's become distant again over the weekend too. He thinks he always has to be gone. Last night he didn't get home until 1:00am. Now today he had a meeting with the lawyer at 2:00pm then another meeting at the station at 3:00pm then another meeting at 5:00pm. Then I'm almost possitive he will go out for a couple of beers and not be home until late. But guess what the OW also has tonight off. I bet she will be there too.<P>He hasn't really been with the kids since Thursday. Friday night his mother took them, then I was gone Saturday and Sunday. Then today (Monday) he brought them to the sitter.<P>My stomach is getting upset just thinking about when he will call me and tell me he will be home late. He said he's been really good with the OW well if she's there, which I know she will be, after drinking a few beers he will be right back to ground zero again. If I ask him to stay home he gets mad saying I'm trying to rule him again.<P>When will I ever feel comfort again???? He normally always calls me. He hasn't called all day. I can't work.<P>I am such a MESS,<BR>LOVEMESS<P>

D
D
I'm so sorry for the pain you are in. "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and he saves those whose spirits have been crushed". Psalm 34:18 "The Scriptures give us patience and encouragement so that we can have hope"(Romans 15:4)

L
L
Dear Lord, i pray that you give my sister your comfort and peace thru all the pain and sorrow she is going thru. Lord i know you will never leave us or forsake us although our mates do. Lord, Your child is suffering at the hands of the wicked and i would ask for you to intervien and make her husband repulsed by the OW and turn his heart back to his wife. How long Lord, how long must we live in sorrow? Lord I know you hear our cries and see our tears. Lord, i pray you give all of us who are in this war some joy and to know it is truly in your hands. Nothing is too great for you Lord and we need miracles. In Jesus name, Amen<BR>Mark

C
C
You are not alone in your problem<P>I am here for you and your friend<P>I know you are experiencing loss<BR>and down hearted feelings at the <BR>moment<P>Mail me <P>I have enough people that will<BR>emotionally support you through <BR>this<P>Carol your prayer partner<BR>kidnpuppetshow@yahoo.com<P>------------------<BR>Carol the friend

A
A
LoveMess, It is very very important for you to immdiately go to the <A HREF="http://www.restorem.org" TARGET=_blank>www.restorem.org</A> web site, order and read the materials. <P>A sister in Christ's husband recently told her he was leaving and divorcing her. With in 10 days she had the book "How God Can and Will Restore Your Marriage" Her husband is still in the house. Nothing legal has occurred even though he had gotten the papers off of the convienent divorce web site provide by the state they live in. <P>It is very difficult to be in the house with a spouse who wants to leave. My sister said the "be Encouraged" tape series (16 HOURS of Info) is like having the "Cliff Notes". Your hsuband and situation is not unique. There are behavior patterns. You can learn what to do and not to do according to scripture by receiving this material. <P>Don't waste any more time. Satan really doesn't want you to have this material...<P>The web site is very comprehensive BUT, the material in the book and the audio series is NOT on the web site. <P>You can do this with the Lord's Help. He has provided His word to help you....but if your like me I did not know the Word of God and needed specific help in the area of my marriage. Erin Theile has taken the biblical principles out of the Big Book and put it in to a quick and easy read that you should read six, seven, ten times!! <P>Trust someone who has been in your shoes and made mistakes for an entire year and who is witness to this material working in the lives of women with there husband's at home!!! STILL!<P>Mrs A.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation