Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Some of you have seen my updates on the GQII forum. Hubby came home last Wednesday (Sept. 26). This is almost 4 and 1/2 months since he left the first time. He came home for 3 weeks early on, and then moved out anyway. He has lived with the OW for the last month, and he had an appointment with an attorney to file for divorce last Wednesday. His "conscience" was nagging at him, and he decided to come home and commit to our marriage.<P>God has carried me through this last 5 months, and I know He will lead my H and I through this recovery process. Praise God for letting me have my precious H home with me again. What a precious gift!!!! <P>Please keep us in your prayers, as H faces this new challenge with integrity and commitment. I pray his resolve doesn't waver. I pray for patience and strength for myself, and courage and patience for my H.<P>thank you all. <P>------------------<BR>Faith1<P>"Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.'"<BR>Matt 15:28

P
P
Hi Faith,<P>This is great! What good news ... for once i'm lost for words. I think that something like this gives the rest of us faith too ... as we have been praying for your marriage too, and our prayers are answered.<P>Lord, I just pray that you continue to work with Faith1 and her husband. I ask that you reveal to her husband the light that shines in her, that is from you. I ask that you de-mist her husband's mind so he can clearly see that his wife is the woman who will truly make him happy. Lord just give them both the strength and grace to carry on, and to have a marraige that is honourable in your eyes.<P>In Jesus Christs name. Amen.<P>Plec.

T
T
Faith, I am so HAPPY for you! What wonderful news! Praise the Lord for the speed in which He answered your prayers!!<P>I am thrilled for you and I will keep you in my prayers. Please remember us, too. I know that you are going to have difficult times ahead but your faith will be your light.<P>Thank you, Jesus, for this restoration. Thank you Faith, for sharing the great news!!

L
L
Faith,<P>This is always such an uplift to read about....you truly have been an inspiration, and your signature line has literally come true!!!<P>I am still clinging to my Mustard Seeds of faith. How I wish I had your faith......<P>We are all pulling for you, and can see that you are truly committed to your M and especially to your H, judging by the gracious way you speak of his "trials" to come.<P>BigSis,<BR>Lupo

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation